Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=147492)

Xiz 05-15-2017 05:05 PM

Re: TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4550997)
Mello's slot was extremely scummy to me and you've done exactly 0 actions to make me feel differently.

I disagree but I think looking at WV tomorrow is wise, also it's his first game ever so I think we should give him an extra day to see what he says or he might slip :O

DarkManticoreX2 05-15-2017 05:06 PM

Popcorn.gif

Xiz 05-15-2017 05:10 PM

@sunfan votecount?

FreezinIce 05-15-2017 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4551034)
Popcorn.gif

Keep eating that popcorn. You're next on my list

Xiz 05-15-2017 05:14 PM

freez im lost on what you think about tokzic what was it again

FreezinIce 05-15-2017 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4550052)
[twgv]lightknight[/twg]

i havent read enough on tiloco to vote him

The fuck was this vote. Seriously?

tiloco217 05-15-2017 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiloco217 (Post 4550936)
I meant to talk about Manti but forgot: His read on me was unique and made sense. Also his progression on his read about me and tokzic being a team felt very natural to me. Looking through his iso I think it would be really weird for him to say he liked Cel and IDH better than RB and Haku (Post #1018) and then kill either of them but I don't think he'd be a driving force in choosing the night kill so that's a light read.

Is why not Manti.

Xiz hasn't done anything that fixes how I felt about him yesterday. I can't argue with most of what he's saying but it all seems very safe and nothing is unique. It's not impossible for that to mean town but it's definitely not going to convince me that he's not mafia.

FreezinIce 05-15-2017 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4551037)
freez im lost on what you think about tokzic what was it again

Looks trashy for hard defending tilco, yet not voting the wagon that would save him (light). A disconnect between words and actions.

Need to reread to see what his lightknight read was.

I want to kill tiloco first to see if there's a link there.

FreezinIce 05-15-2017 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiloco217 (Post 4551040)
Is why not Manti.

Xiz hasn't done anything that fixes how I felt about him yesterday. I can't argue with most of what he's saying but it all seems very safe and nothing is unique. It's not impossible for that to mean town but it's definitely not going to convince me that he's not mafia.

Yo he said he hadn't read enough of you to vote you.

How's that a unique read.

Looks like crappy distancing to me

the sun fan 05-15-2017 05:20 PM

votecount:
Lar (1)- blind
blind (1)- Lar
soundwave (2)- inDheart, Xel
tiloco (2)- Manti, Freezin
dbp (1)- Tokzic
Xiz (1)- tiloco
tokzic (1)- Xiz

FreezinIce 05-15-2017 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4551042)
Yo he said he hadn't read enough of you to vote you.

How's that a unique read.

Looks like crappy distancing to me

Talking about Manti @ tiloco

tiloco217 05-15-2017 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4550754)
I mean, as far as the LK wagon goes, I think LK contributed to his own wagon by not making a push in another direction. I mean, this is his counterpush as a seer:

There's very little effort here, I expect a human to be able to put a counterwagon on the table that's backed by some personally developed thoughts and WANT THAT PERSON DEAD mentality. We didn't get anything along those lines. we got "DBP might not be a wolf, but he's def catalyst in my mislynch." This kinda moved me to think LK might be a wolf who was not putting in effort and wanted to skate through the game.

Wagon that killed LK was You, Me, Cel and InDHeart. Of those four, I kinda like Cel and InD, for reasons of organic thought throughout the game (I will revisit this throughout the day phase). I know i like myself, so if there was a wolf on the LK wagon I'd go with Lar.

Votes were really weak at EOD, would be hard to believe there wasn't a wolf on the LK bandwagon, but it's possible since it only took 4 to lynch.

The only other main wagon was Tiloco, and he stelth pushed the LK wagon from the sidelines see:

He never voted LK, despite Xel never developing a wagon, so i could see this being a bait onto LK to let players know he's thinking about lynching LK, but doesn't want to get his hands dirty ploy.

I also find it weird how tokzic was in the thread, agreed with roundbox on the tiloco read, and then sat on DBP the rest of the phase. Like, don't you move over to tiloco if you agree with the read and tiloco is a lynchable candidate? Could see tokzic/tiloco W/W pair.

/Wagon thoughts

This is the read I'm referring to. You know, the one were he actually gave a read

DarkManticoreX2 05-15-2017 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4551039)
The fuck was this vote. Seriously?

We were at a minute before the lynch and Tiloco hadn't struck me as particularly Wolfy or particularly human at the time. He was a null read.

LK on the other hand had none of the fire that you're calling tiloco out for right now. He weakly pushed back and offered up a wagon on DBP while saying DBP might not be a wolf, but he's the catalyst in LK's mislynch.

The lack of actual desire to make a worthwhile counterwagon made me gut choose LK as the better lynch target.

Obviously that read was wrong in hindsight.

tiloco217 05-15-2017 05:24 PM

Honestly I feel like you just really don't want to be wrong so you're sticking with not liking me from our interaction half way through day 0. You could just be mafia but I'm pretty sure you're a bullheaded town

DarkManticoreX2 05-15-2017 05:25 PM

Oooo I'm being whiteknighted. Neato

FreezinIce 05-15-2017 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiloco217 (Post 4551049)
Honestly I feel like you just really don't want to be wrong so you're sticking with not liking me from our interaction half way through day 0. You could just be mafia but I'm pretty sure you're a bullheaded town

OH BABY your finally bringing the juice!

It's not that I don't want up be wrong, it's just there's an extremely plausible scenario that paints you as a wolf that's backed up by wagon analysis that I'm having a hard time disbelieving.

Your scenario is a possibility, but as Ted Wells would say, it's more likely than not that you're a wolf here.

If you give manti the axe in a show of good faith I might kill him over you. Like I said selling out your partners will help you live longer

FreezinIce 05-15-2017 05:44 PM

Assuming your town...

lightknight (4)- inDheart, Lar, Celirra, Manti
Lar (1)- blind
soundwave (1)- Xel
FreezinIce (1)- Xiz
DBP (2)- Tokzic, lightknight
Xel (2)- tiloco, DBP
tiloco (3)- roundbox, haku, FreezinIce
inDheart (1)- Soundwave

There should be little reason you don't want Manti or Cel dead here. Manti is by far the most likely wolf on the light wagon, but the kicker is Manti vote makes a ton more sense if your a wolf too, because there's a disconnect here between what I'm seeing and what I'm getting. Manti definitely read your stuff, yet said he hadn't when he voted lightKnight over you. Then explains it away as a "lolgutvote"

Too convient a situation for my tastes.

If your saying Manti isn't a wolf, and cel is the wolf on the light wagon, pass me some of the dank weed your smoking because I can't believe the 2 top wagons (including the people being voted) were 8/9 town and the wolves just hung out on the sidelines not pushing a mislynch at all.

FreezinIce 05-15-2017 05:46 PM

Never mind the fact you didn't self pres at all with Manti still needing to cast a vote and a min or so left till eod.

Not sweating it cause your wolf partner would bail you out of the kitb?

FreezinIce 05-15-2017 05:48 PM

Walk me through the story of how eod happens when your not a wolf because at this point I'm having a hard time seeing it.

Or just sell Manti out.

Your choice

FreezinIce 05-15-2017 05:50 PM

I'd call it light for not self presing, but he's done it 2 times before so ehhhhhh