Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114327)

All_That_Chaz 10-17-2011 06:33 PM

Re: League of Legends

Ok I now main jungle support nunu. Finally found a character I can play alright. Only took me until lvl27. Have won three straight PvPs in convincing fashion after avoiding it like the plague. This game actually started poorly. We were down 5-11 early as their team was full of hardcore physical carries that just shredded us. They disrupted my jungle early and I was down with a 1/3 K/D ratio. Our Teemo was terrible and fed noc basically the whole time. Singed and I were able to pick off people with my slow and his flip. Zilean carried well for us once we got a foothold. WW was a real trooper and somehow fought off a fed noc and talon the entire game. I was a slow bot and they had no way of interrupting my ult because their TF was pretty bad. It worked out well. They surrendered once we had all the momentum. We were dominating the teamfights as we were too tanky for them to take out quickly while we picked off their paper thin defenses. So I suppose you can add me if you want to play games now, haha. Summoner name is AllThatChaz.

MinaciousGrace 10-18-2011 07:49 PM

true chauster influence

All_That_Chaz 10-18-2011 08:10 PM

Xerath is so ridiculous lol. Waiting for incredinerf.

hi19hi19 10-18-2011 08:13 PM

Dyrus playing my file was awesome, but the roaming Blitz/Alistar combo was even better.

lmfao that video is sooooo good, the chat about the enemy Ashe raging was hilarious

EDIT- Okay, I'm new Dyrus fan hardcore. This guy is hilarious: http://www.own3d.tv/SoloMid#/watch/238994

rsr2 10-19-2011 03:20 AM

Dyrus is awesome. But for some reason, I can't stand watching Reginald anymore but I like watching The Rain Man and he is more spontaneous and really loud most of the time but I find it hilarious.

Anyway

Play Kassadin for the first time.

Go 11-1-12

Lose game.

Wineandbread 10-19-2011 07:11 AM

Dyrus true FFR hero

Haha wow I know he played ossu but... xd

stargroup100 10-19-2011 08:52 AM

Dyrus playing ffr lolololl

xferrarix 10-19-2011 11:07 AM

so i've been making smurf accounts because if you receive 10 referrals all above or at level 5 you get any tier 3 champion (975 rp) for free and omg it's driving me nuts

i just got out of a game with a caitlyn only building attack speed and ability power and an ashe that built 3 different boots

edit: and that double jungle was hilarious. double ganks with blitz and ali lololol

Kibblre 10-19-2011 04:17 PM

I'm sure you guys have seen this by now, but:

"What's your name and what champion did you play?"
- Radeon 6870

MinaciousGrace 10-20-2011 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xferrarix (Post 3553567)
so i've been making smurf accounts because if you receive 10 referrals all above or at level 5 you get any tier 3 champion (975 rp) for free and omg it's driving me nuts

i just got out of a game with a caitlyn only building attack speed and ability power and an ashe that built 3 different boots

edit: and that double jungle was hilarious. double ganks with blitz and ali lololol

u will see much worse trust me

my advice is dont do anything under a 3q

Darkbreezee 10-20-2011 11:30 AM

mhh guess the general problem is that all the guys out there think , that they are born pros, they do not need practise , nor any kind of teamplay etc, they simply watch ESL / EPS vids , where the "real" goods ones using that , and that built , they copy it , and do fail hard , and the epic argument is : "BUT IN ESL THEY PLAY THE SAME WAY OLOLOL! , U GUYS ARE NOOBS L2P GTFO!!11"

but hey , thats public, and even the ranked matches are getting worse and worse in EU .. each day that passes...
aaanyways, im happy that i got my teammates ;)

Coolboyrulez0 10-20-2011 04:28 PM

this made me quite happy

solo top vs singed & teemo = made em my bitches

FFR4EVA_00 10-20-2011 05:51 PM

basically if you play any multiplayer game you're just asking to get hated on
if you ever get mad while playing for any reason you must immediately leave your current game and don't play for a month to think about your actions

Wineandbread 10-20-2011 06:25 PM

just lost 2 games cause my mouse keeps ****ing up
mfw it works all fine for a few minutes and then a teamfight breaks out and I'm flying across the map on my screen while my team screams at me for not doing anything ):

(PS order a new mouse)

FFR4EVA_00 10-20-2011 06:36 PM

have you ever played with a trackpad

FFRGreen 10-20-2011 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FFR4EVA_00 (Post 3554200)
have you ever played with a trackpad

I did and still do

Wineandbread 10-20-2011 06:47 PM

I've tried but I can't adjust to it, I just don't have anywhere near the control I do with a mouse

I mean the mouse still works, just not for gaming that requires a lot of precise mouse movements

FFR4EVA_00 10-20-2011 07:46 PM

low level matches are highly dependent on chaos theory
look up Svenskaman if you are a low leveled weakling

Hakulyte 10-20-2011 07:54 PM

Seriously, 500 bonus magic damage? Oh well, tested and approved on bots..

FFR4EVA_00 10-20-2011 08:05 PM

some champs need that in order to jungle, it isn't broken
or did you not notice on minions and monsters