Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114327)

bluguerrilla 10-11-2011 05:05 PM

Re: League of Legends

I was going to ****ing commit suicide by the end of this.

I mean.

Seriously.

OH I'LL JUST PLAY A QUICK ONE TO GET A LITTLE MORE IP BEFORE MAKING DINNER.

At one point they had 2 of our inhibitors and destroyed all of our towers.

Kibblre 10-11-2011 05:47 PM

324 cs, not good enough.

hi19hi19 10-11-2011 05:52 PM

Singed 98 CS in a 70+ minute game. Less CS than the bots lol real pro

Anyway nice 4v5 or more like 2v5

_Stepdude_ 10-12-2011 01:46 PM

Don't play against bots.

Reach 10-12-2011 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 3549846)
Singed 98 CS in a 70+ minute game. Less CS than the bots lol real pro

Anyway nice 4v5 or more like 2v5

I played some intermediates the other day for IP and had over 500 CS in 50 minutes as Singed because it was 3v5. What is it with people rage quitting vs intermediates >_> At that point, you're maxed like 10k gold ago though.

Look at his build >_> FFS build a Rylias, switch your boots, Force of Nature (Dat AP team), and top off with a Deathcap and Voidstaff (The computer isn't particularly smart. You can run in front of them all day and they'll stay in the poison). Pop your ult and engage 1v5 and watch the kills roll in.

Singed is a pretty easy champion to play (at least moderately well) and * mindbogglingly easy* to farm with. His build is amazingly straightforward and you literally just run around to CS. I don't know why so many people play him wrong.

stargroup100 10-12-2011 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reach (Post 3550239)
Singed is a pretty easy champion to play (at least moderately well) and * mindbogglingly easy* to farm with. His build is amazingly straightforward and you literally just run around to CS. I don't know why so many people play him wrong.

His build really isn't as straightforward as you think. While it is nice to build him tanky while getting offense, sometimes you may have to sacrifice power and itemize appropriately. It's fairly simple but not THAT simple.

It's also not THAT easy to CS with him. Some more aggressive players might punish him hard for overextending. On top of that, Singed players frequently mistake their early game power, causing them to fall behind and lose their lane.

Wineandbread 10-12-2011 04:41 PM

We should make some FFR pres (o wai no one ever games with anyone else including myself)

pmonibuv1 10-12-2011 06:21 PM

1v1 tourney, FFR style. 8-)

xferrarix 10-12-2011 08:25 PM

Played a match today as Ryze, went 3/0/12, and it was a 4v5

We won with a Sona carrying us with 11/0/14, if a Sona is carrying a 4 man team with a dc then that 5 needs to uninstall right now

edit: And Singed, you have to remember that if you're going against an AD carry, strong AP champs, or really any melee AD dps champs you can't run in and tank hits below level 7~9. I mean if you have runes set to have 30 armor on start or 30 magic resistance and you're going against the coordinating champs then go for it. Singed is an excellent champ, and he can almost be completely broken if you play him AP.

stargroup100 10-12-2011 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xferrarix (Post 3550362)
And Singed, you have to remember that if you're going against an AD carry, strong AP champs, or really any melee AD dps champs you can't run in and tank hits below level 7~9. I mean if you have runes set to have 30 armor on start or 30 magic resistance and you're going against the coordinating champs then go for it. Singed is an excellent champ, and he can almost be completely broken if you play him AP.

what the heck are you building and what champions in question are we talking about here

xferrarix 10-12-2011 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stargroup100 (Post 3550374)
what the heck are you building and what champions in question are we talking about here

I'm talking about Singed's early game with how he should be handled. If the lane is pushing too hard or harassing too much then get your farm under the turret. I don't think ANY champion is 100% durable early game against strong aggressors (ie in a situation it's Singed and his Support on bottom vs. Caitlyn AD carry and Alistar tank, Singed would not want to run in for his farm when Cait could easily hit him out with a headshot passive or Ali could headbutt to pulverize while Cait was just shooting especially if his support had no CC); however LoL is all really situational. If you're in a lane as Singed against maybe a Soraka support and a Tristana AD carry then it wouldn't even matter because generally both of their damage outputs and CC wouldn't be enough to take out Singed in burst damage.

I'm saying that if you somehow had the runes that fit the laning situation you're in or you know generally how much damage op the champions you have in your lane can do to you you don't have to use AS MUCH caution

stargroup100 10-13-2011 04:30 AM

when you said "run in and tank hits" that generally implies the context of a fight

what you're referring to is taking punishment during laning phase, and that's something that while is situational, if Singed is put in a proper lane (as in not laning against ad carry/support bot), he should be able to tank a lot of punishment and keep himself sustained

this is why I found your statement strange

pmonibuv1 10-13-2011 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xferrarix (Post 3550362)
edit: And Singed, you have to remember that if you're going against an AD carry, strong AP champs, or really any melee AD dps champs you can't run in and tank hits below level 7~9.

I laned with a singed as Annie yesterday (Ezreal had mid so I went bot with Singed) and we were up against an Akali and a Kogmaw. Both really squishy so our combo was basically he flings, I stun and **** them up and get a double kill while sacrificing Singed. I wasn't that aggressive but the Singed kept running at them with his poison and fling so I ended up being able to build a stun on minions and kill them some more. So it just really depends on who Singed is laning *with* and laning *against*. (Granted, the Akali and Kog weren't really that great but oh well.)

If you want to tank and survive then yes, you can't go in below level 7-9 but I ended up getting fed and had 8 kills when I hit level 7 because of that singed so it really depends on the situation when it comes to singed.

xferrarix 10-13-2011 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 (Post 3550466)
I laned with a singed as Annie yesterday (Ezreal had mid so I went bot with Singed) and we were up against an Akali and a Kogmaw. Both really squishy so our combo was basically he flings, I stun and **** them up and get a double kill while sacrificing Singed. I wasn't that aggressive but the Singed kept running at them with his poison and fling so I ended up being able to build a stun on minions and kill them some more. So it just really depends on who Singed is laning *with* and laning *against*. (Granted, the Akali and Kog weren't really that great but oh well.)

If you want to tank and survive then yes, you can't go in below level 7-9 but I ended up getting fed and had 8 kills when I hit level 7 because of that singed so it really depends on the situation when it comes to singed.

Yeah, like I said Singed is situational. In that sense when Singed can fling someone into the turret for his teammate to pick off or someone who can burst damage whoever he flings in, sacrificing 75% or even all of his HP for a kill or two for someone like Annie would be something that'd be worth one death for two kills. I usually try to play really passively and only go in for a kill when I know I can take whoever I'm laning in and come out with most of my HP so in case a gank happens I can get away safely.

edit: I'm loving Ezreal, I've been wanting to give him more of a try because of his range/amazing ult. His damage output, flash as his E, range of his Q, and his W that only hits enemy champions are all awesome. I've only played him AD so far, from what I can tell AP can be powerful but I think sacrificing those auto attacks for a more powerful W is kinda dumb. Early harassment < late game damage op

pmonibuv1 10-13-2011 02:37 PM

I play in the middle. I passively harass. I'll just harass and then back up to my turret. XD

Ezreal is a nice champ AP and AD, which reminds me, one of my friends played AP Master Yi and said it was the most fun champ he's played in a while.

Kibblre 10-13-2011 02:42 PM

I've been having a fun time as Brand.

PS, Teemo died to me 4 times mid before they switched him out, then Kass died twice to me.

Also, funny story about my deaths. Whenever we'd team fight, they'd ALL go for me, I'd deal a ton of damage to them, they'd kill me (and only me), then get aced.

Anybody who hasn't tuned in to the IEM feed at all yet, here's what you're missing:

xferrarix 10-13-2011 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 (Post 3550555)
I play in the middle. I passively harass. I'll just harass and then back up to my turret. XD

Ezreal is a nice champ AP and AD, which reminds me, one of my friends played AP Master Yi and said it was the most fun champ he's played in a while.

AP Yi is lulzy, you can tank turret hits with your heal while teammates take down turrets. Then in team fights all he can do is alpha strike

danny53x 10-13-2011 04:35 PM

league of legends is all about acting like you know more than you actually do

danny53x 10-13-2011 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluguerrilla (Post 3549834)
I was going to ****ing commit suicide by the end of this.

I mean.

Seriously.

OH I'LL JUST PLAY A QUICK ONE TO GET A LITTLE MORE IP BEFORE MAKING DINNER.

At one point they had 2 of our inhibitors and destroyed all of our towers.

how are you 266 and 2?

Coolboyrulez0 10-13-2011 05:01 PM

bot game rofl