Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=147492)

tiloco217 05-15-2017 01:53 PM

Re: TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed

I'm willing to keep my town lean on him based on the haku interaction and my Meta read. It needs deeper evaluation but that's not imporant today unless he becomes a driving force of a lynch or is being lynched and I doubt either of those things are happening

tiloco217 05-15-2017 01:54 PM

Leaving for a while

Xiz 05-15-2017 01:57 PM

I'm going to be re reading the entire thread throughout the day. I really have no strong reads on anyone due to my uninvolvment in the game due to vacation and travel. Not an excuse but just a fact. I'm most concerned about DBp, but that might change soon, the EOD I think is really telling.

Xiz 05-15-2017 01:59 PM

Actually I'm wondering if it's just a good idea to not waste time and just read d2 and vote count from d1, imma do that instead

Xiz 05-15-2017 02:08 PM

So right off the bat actually i don't like tiloco because of the haku death. I was reading haku as a vigi/pr and when tiloco was pinging me about haku and asking why, I multiple times requested to not really talk about it and wanted him off the table but I'm afraid by me saying to ignore haku caused a potential scum kill on him.

I need to think more if I really believe that someone read that soft I had on him, or if a wolf tiloco backed off on haku after realizing it. At the moment without reading d2 I see this as a possibility.

It's also understandable for him to be tunneling on me so hard because out of everyone here he knows me the best, so as a town tiloco if he can figure it me first he could potentially get a better hold on the game?

However I think live tiloco is stronger then forum tiloco, so this makes me think that he wouldn't do this as a wolf. I don't know. Stay tuned to find out more!

Xiz 05-15-2017 02:10 PM

Roundbox kill is most likely a fear kill, good chance we are looking at a weaker scum team who are prob scared of him

DaBackpack 05-15-2017 02:11 PM

I'm awake now

Xiz 05-15-2017 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blindreper1179 (Post 4550487)
YOU ALWAYS FUCKING CLAIM WHEN YOU'RE ABOUT TO BE LYNCHED, WHAT THE FUCK

Can you stop doing this, I'm not going to read this as alignment indicative but it's kinda unnecessary

blindreper1179 05-15-2017 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Celirra (Post 4550897)
I'll give you brownie points if you try and give a bit of a reads list

MML- I'm not even mad about him like someone said, he's just been more reactively than actively which concerns me, but he has been more actively this phase. I believe there was a wolf on light and my only choice is him right now, so in sticking with it until yet again, the next day phrase unless some drastic comes up.

Celery- Town. The way you've been active and jumping in as a replacement is a good tell. It isn't the main factor because wolves can do that, but its how you've been acting that gives me the town lean.

Tiloco- I had good measure thinking he was town, and I still do, but someone brought up good points about him leading the light lynch without actually voting him which is scummy. I've got my eye on him, but I wouldn't lynch him today.

Wv- Xiz- null

Sound - definitely my next scum lean. The way he took the prodding from Xel and his general posting doesn't sit well.

Xel- we have a hate hate relationship so I always want to lynch him, but he hasn't been too bad this game. I'd rather work towards victory than try to kill him like usual. Null

Tokzic - he had me town read him at the start, and he's made good points, but he's fallen into null/ town. He's breaking away from how I fell his town game is and that's not good. I wouldn't vote him, but I wouldn't mind his death. He's about where mml was D1, if he's human, his interactions will help a lot.

Manti - I feel he's town, he's putting out posts I feel are genuine, but I've been his partner before and he knows what he's doing.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head. Am I forgetting anyone?

Celirra 05-15-2017 02:25 PM

Good man, blind

I'd want to hear about Freezin but I assume that'll be null, as with DBP (though don't care as much about reads on DBP given his inactivity).

DaBackpack 05-15-2017 02:26 PM

I'm going to try to carry roundbox's torch here

he has vocally expressed concern about tokzic, MML, tiloco, and Xiz

I will carry on your legacy senpai

Xiz 05-15-2017 02:28 PM

Indheart is going tryhard, a lot of what he says really isn't good logic but the fact that he is literally pinging it every action isn't something a wolf indheart would do, this is just gut from his long post between interactions from 2 people like 10 times for post 1023.

However a soundwave lynch was a bad idea last phase due to inactivity unless I mistaken. I'm not surprised and glad it didn't happen, and there were much better people to vote during d1. That comment seems to be a setup for something but haven't caught up yet so I wanna note it.

Post 1027 from indheart makes me believe he would be a person who would want roundbox dead.

I'm mindmeldingn with MML about freezing due to EOD and flips. I think I was wrong on him.

Celirra 05-15-2017 02:28 PM

I think the main thing stopping me from hopping fully on the Soundwave train is that... well, it's Soundwave.

Soundwave seems like the kind of guy who'd cosplay a wolf even if the only costume piece he had was a grey furry hat. Kinda like Charu with less dohoho's and more antagonizing.

That said, if it was anyone else acting how Soundwave is, then they'd be red to me.

how difficult

Celirra 05-15-2017 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4550955)
he has vocally expressed concern about tokzic, MML, tiloco, and Xiz

Give me your best Roundbox impression to outline your thoughts on each of them.
Especially MML because that's a fresh topic, and you can slouch on Xiz a bit because I think critique against his contributions (or lack thereof) have been beaten to death by now.

Xiz 05-15-2017 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwave- (Post 4550532)
Then don't. I don't believe that either, which makes it even more likely to be a frame.

What can't be denied is that if tiloco is a wolf, they killed one of their voters.

Or wolves don't have any kills because ayylmao mystery, but that's pretty ridiculous to speculate.

It is possible. It could be like a 2KP until # or whatever, but that's more in live ttwG. It is mystery so it's safe to think about it but that's all.

DaBackpack 05-15-2017 02:35 PM

I'm not gonna suck the man's dick (yet) but I think sunfan is right that we as a community hardly leverage the reads of the dead

Xiz 05-15-2017 02:39 PM

Pg 55 and yeah Indheary is town. I don't see a scum ind at all here

Xiz 05-15-2017 02:41 PM

Mml's pressure on xel is good, I like where his head is now

Xiz 05-15-2017 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiloco217 (Post 4550602)
managed to wake up early enough to catch up on the thread. As expected most of it is about two of the people on me dying. I would comment about that but anything I say is WIFOM so there really isn't a point.

Is it uncommon for mafia to have 2 kills in the night until 2 mafia are left in forum? That's the standard in DM but you guys make it sound like it's really unlikely.

@ the cel read, a couple called that read unfair and I don't disagree. It was preliminary and didn't have enough time to be fleshed out but I think it was worth bringing up before I died. (I thought I was kitb with light at the time)

Knowing that Xel was working in those hours before eod does help his case a lot. Not enough to drop him out of scum yet but already looking a little better.

O u ninjad me

Xiz 05-15-2017 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4550565)
soundwave

whether this is actual wolfiness or just me being annoyed is something i'll sleep on

I don't think this is a vote that follows your train of thought from what I have read