Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114327)

FFR4EVA_00 10-2-2011 08:55 PM

Re: League of Legends

play an ARAM
three melee champs on my team, with me as kayle
THEY ALL TAKE FLASH/IGNITE AND DIVE INAPPROPRIATELY
all game they're all arguing who out of them is the worst, i end up with the only positive ratio
I CAN'T TEXTUALLY DESTROY THEM AFTERWARDS BECAUSE CHAT IS DOWN

pmonibuv1 10-2-2011 09:47 PM

Lol chat's down.

MinaciousGrace 10-2-2011 09:59 PM

it bak up
so is iem stream
?????

lumphoboextreme 10-2-2011 10:54 PM

lol more of you guys should add me. D: I'm still bad.

lolhotdogz.

EDIT:trollololol. 2nd game in a row where I didn't die but we lost somehow. -_____-

JSH 10-3-2011 12:28 AM

how in the world did you get 42 kills and 19 deaths and lose?

Did you not push towers after you won teamfights?

lumphoboextreme 10-3-2011 12:46 AM

Well I went top with one other guy and made it all the way down to their last two towers right before the actual base thing and had to back down, then they raped the guys bottom and went straight in and won.

stargroup100 10-3-2011 03:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz (Post 3545128)
I don't see what you're arguing. Cho and Heim used their great support to allow the carries to destroy the enemy team.

I feel like everything that isn't "damage" is considered support to you.

Cho'gath tanked by CC'ing them and absorbing damage and zoning. Likewise, I zoned the enemy team out while nuking their health. Cho'gath was "tanking" and I was being a "burst caster," but neither of these are considered "support." But yes, we did technically support our carry. Isn't that the point?

Quote:

Originally Posted by All_That_Chaz (Post 3545128)
The missiles did respectable damage to squishy carries, but that difference in damage makes no difference once they're slowed and your vayne is wrecking them.

Not to mention the winning team had the other team out-leveled and had baron buffs.

Yes, we did have a significant advantage, sure, but notice that the enemy team did get into a really great position until Gragas tossed his ultimate. Before Gragas tossed his ult, it was a 5v4 fight, in their favor. However, after my rockets and grenades, it became a 3v4, not because I killed two people, but because I got them so low that they couldn't effectively fight at all without dying instantly, and that's what a burst caster does.

What would support Heimer have done? Sat in the back dealing 0 damage to the enemy team. 5v4 fight? more like 5v3.

pmonibuv1 10-3-2011 06:39 AM

So I had a glitch where I was in champ select and couldn't see a single champ so I had to random. I random'd a Wukong so I was playing him for the first time ever. My team ended up winning and I was positive k/d ratio. 8-)

lumphoboextreme 10-3-2011 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pmonibuv1 (Post 3546119)
So I had a glitch where I was in champ select and couldn't see a single champ so I had to random. I random'd a Wukong so I was playing him for the first time ever. My team ended up winning and I was positive k/d ratio. 8-)

I wreck with wukong. xD he's my favorite.

pmonibuv1 10-3-2011 07:14 AM

He's pretty easy to use. :P

Fun too. Q, E, ult, and then W to get away. Lol.

Added you btw. :)

_Stepdude_ 10-3-2011 11:05 AM

BEST SCORE EVER ON DOMINION OMG

The VERY last second I took over the top tower. We all yelled with joy lmao.

All_That_Chaz 10-3-2011 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stargroup100 (Post 3546094)
I feel like everything that isn't "damage" is considered support to you.

Cho'gath tanked by CC'ing them and absorbing damage and zoning. Likewise, I zoned the enemy team out while nuking their health. Cho'gath was "tanking" and I was being a "burst caster," but neither of these are considered "support." But yes, we did technically support our carry. Isn't that the point?

I guess I think of crowd control as support. The silences and slows were what I was really referring to.

Quote:

Yes, we did have a significant advantage, sure, but notice that the enemy team did get into a really great position until Gragas tossed his ultimate. Before Gragas tossed his ult, it was a 5v4 fight, in their favor. However, after my rockets and grenades, it became a 3v4, not because I killed two people, but because I got them so low that they couldn't effectively fight at all without dying instantly, and that's what a burst caster does.

What would support Heimer have done? Sat in the back dealing 0 damage to the enemy team. 5v4 fight? more like 5v3.
It isn't about damage. Vayne would wreck them regardless of how much health they had as long as you and cho kept them silenced and slowed.

xferrarix 10-5-2011 08:37 PM

Like Chaz said having the biggest damage output doesn't make you such a big deal to your team. With the right teamwork and etc it can be. Imo it's all about your survivability, not entirely 100% doing the most damage. I was playing as Riven earlier, followed something similar to an Irelia/Jarvan build. They were heavy AD so I went with Shurelya's Reverie, Mercury Treads, Bloodthirster, Randuin's Omen, Atma's Impaler, and a Thornmail. AD 70% reduced damage, AP 32% reduced damage. Plus I had a Philosopher's Stone and a heart of gold most of the match, meaning a lot of gold.

Circumstances matter a lot in LoL imo, if their team is heavier AD than AP and their AD carry is fed (like the game I was in) then making a build heavy on resisting AD is a good idea. Silences, stuns, etc are amazing against a team b/c it can pretty make someone who usually does huge damage completely useless (ie, fighting a Malz who was fed and having a Cho'Gath silence him before engaging) since in this game it can literally take 5 to 10 seconds for someone to get taken out if they're focused. As long as they're not a tank

lumphoboextreme 10-5-2011 11:53 PM

Why is Wukong so expensive </3

MinaciousGrace 10-6-2011 12:04 AM

because hes useless

phe0nixblade 10-6-2011 12:09 AM

so new mage kinda sucks, doesnt do much damage imo
on the other hand, riven is amazing pretty good at jungling but i mostly counter jungle and murder the enemy jungler and get fed to oblivion

hi19hi19 10-6-2011 12:38 AM

New mage is master poker. poke poke poke, real annoying

-paexaea- 10-6-2011 12:43 AM

Holy **** yes he is. Especially in mid lane.

xferrarix 10-6-2011 10:08 AM

he pretty much counters any AD champ who takes mid, its retarded

edit: hes a pretty cool champ tho, i think hes a little OP with range right now, i'd expect a nerf in that or his damage

lnick 10-6-2011 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xferrarix (Post 3547529)
he pretty much counters any AD champ who takes mid, its retarded

Quote:

any AD champ who takes mid

Quote:

AD champ
mid

ye.