Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151709)

Funnygurl555 02-24-2020 11:37 AM

Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

freezin's entrance and interaction with bolth wasn't good

Funnygurl555 02-24-2020 11:40 AM

mml's entrance was good. surprised his reads haven't developed all that much over the course of the game tho

FreezinIce 02-24-2020 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4715273)
After sleeping on it I think I always vote Funny/Freezin/Storn this phase tho

I'm pretty damn sure that's our wolf team.

Deluded

Funnygurl555 02-24-2020 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatfuck42 (Post 4714134)
Idk if a mod is gonna approve the post I sent earlier today so I'll just write it out again. Seems like it's even more relevant now too, lol

Basically, I think we need to be extra careful when trying to read bolth. Maybe it's because the word Red is right there in his avatar, but playing with him reminds me of playing with Red Blaster in the past. Red would post something that you'd typically read one way if it were anyone else, but coming from him you'd have no idea what his motivation was. Very unpredictable and difficult to parse.

Like with this quote here, originally I was suspicious of why bolth was describing himself as "clearly in danger" so early on. Some people hadn't posted anything of substance yet, EoD was a while off yet, etc etc. Seemed like a wolfy thing to think, but after mulling it over I think it's more so him being a new player who's eager to play and doesn't wanna get knocked out early regardless of how he's aligned.

I bring this up because, if my take is right and bolth similar to Red, I don't want a repeat of what happened in some Red games, where we wasted lynches and time and energy trying to decipher him based on criteria that we shouldn't have applied to him.

mm yes quite

Funnygurl555 02-24-2020 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4714153)
Imagine trying to warm up leftovers, but you intentionally fill the bowl up with forks instead of ravioli and you are staring at the microwave exploding expecting the same result.

LOL

Funnygurl555 02-24-2020 12:43 PM

beginning raeko bolth interaction wasn't something worth reading into

Funnygurl555 02-24-2020 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4714308)
This is a minor thing, but aren't we dealing with 4 wolves, instead of 3? I thought it was 1 wolf for every three town?

shadow's town

he's town

he's cleared

we never touch him

Funnygurl555 02-24-2020 12:49 PM

since roundbox's in the game i'm gonna be a lazy ass and sheep his raeko read all game

Funnygurl555 02-24-2020 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4714348)
I shoot you a second time because you probably have 3 vests.

this made me lol too shadow lmfao

Funnygurl555 02-24-2020 01:01 PM

perhaps me cluttering the thread as much as i am while catching up is annoying but also i mean w/e w/e fam

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4714428)
Storn saying 'I had nothing to say during the haku/shadow conversation' is so telling. That's so fucking towny. Wolf storn never does that. I'd eat a bag of dicks if he ended up being a wolf.

xiz is really good at early reads so this deserves attention

freezin and gradiant's contributions up to pg 21 are not enough for me

Funnygurl555 02-24-2020 01:05 PM

either my internet's slow or forum's being a dumb dumb so i'll stop at pg 25 for now

FreezinIce 02-24-2020 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4715294)
shadow's town

he's town

he's cleared

we never touch him

Give me a break

FreezinIce 02-24-2020 02:04 PM

Knightsofneeee ruined dumb tells for me forever

FreezinIce 02-24-2020 02:08 PM

Alright you fatfuck i hope you have some good reads today

FreezinIce 02-24-2020 02:24 PM

Random thought but i don't think ive ever stayed off of mml's scum list for a whole game in all the games ive ever played with him.

FreezinIce 02-24-2020 02:25 PM

Me and raeko are like his eternal punching bags

mellon_collie 02-24-2020 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4715303)

I hope so too. gonna get some done for myself in a minute here

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4715304)
Random thought but i don't think ive ever stayed off of mml's scum list for a whole game in all the games ive ever played with him.

tell me the secret of your ways.

fatfuck42 02-24-2020 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4715094)
Plop, sounds like if I don't stop pressuring Haku and Storn then he'll scum read me or something

Not true! I was talking about you rejecting alternative possibilities based on the strength of your conviction. It sounds more like, "That's bullshit because my take is so right that it's impossible for anything else to be true!" instead of giving both sides the benefit of the doubt, weighing them, then deciding on the one you believe in more.

For example, this part of your haku scenario breakdown:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4715202)
After it becomes clear town is too confused by this masterful scheme, he comes clean that he was drawing a night kill, because he's town and being killed on purpose as town is pro town. He also doesn't want to sub out apparently, until the moment he actually does.

What he did was objectively anti-town, but townies can screw up and be anti-town. I can see what he did stemming from a townie mindset: you know the heat is on you, you know you won't be around for EoD, so you get anxious and softclaim to prevent a mislynch. And as far as the baiting and fishing and even not replacing out stuff goes, I'm pretty certain that was him screwing around and having fun in his own way. I don't think he viewed the first phase as being too serious, or at least not so serious that he wouldn't dare screw around.

Or take this response here:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4715272)
You are the last person qualified to tell anyone where to vote

Instead of asking storn to clarify why he'd suggest we avoid voting for certain people, you just write him off. It's like you've made up your mind and that's that.

fatfuck42 02-24-2020 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4715303)

Always do!

fatfuck42 02-24-2020 02:53 PM

Freezin, you mentioned earlier you think the wolfteam is angel/raeko/shadow. Where do you get that from? Angel/raeko I have an idea of where that pairing comes from, but how does shadow fit in?