Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Super Smash Bros Ultimate: What'll be ur main mate? (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150317)

Mahou 12-10-2018 12:45 AM

Re: Super Smash Bros Ultimate: What'll be ur main mate?

FFA fucked up my gsp

flashflash account 12-10-2018 12:53 AM

I most certainly did n-
Oh

DeciBel1231 12-10-2018 02:15 AM

Nintendo fucked up online play once again, what a surprise.

Charu 12-10-2018 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahou (Post 4661553)
FFA fucked up my gsp

Yep, if my long as rant was any indication, I'm not too fond of it myself. A lot of people are n9t fond of it. So much so that I am sincerely hoping the devs see the outcry and fine tune their matchmaking parameters because right now it either ignores preferred rules entirely or the game is trying to "quickly" trying to fill in the room and thus defaults to a FFA.

Good thing Battle Arena exists. If it didn't, I'd be calling this games online useless for anythi,g but to troll.

Dinglesberry 12-10-2018 06:37 AM

idk if ur talking about FFA as in free for all or FFA as in flash flash account

Mahou 12-10-2018 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4661568)
Yep, if my long as rant was any indication, I'm not too fond of it myself. A lot of people are n9t fond of it. So much so that I am sincerely hoping the devs see the outcry and fine tune their matchmaking parameters because right now it either ignores preferred rules entirely or the game is trying to "quickly" trying to fill in the room and thus defaults to a FFA.

Good thing Battle Arena exists. If it didn't, I'd be calling this games online useless for anythi,g but to troll.

Yeah I’m sorry Charu. I missed the long rant from earlier. But ya, this is hella annoying.

Edit: free for all guys.

flashflash account 12-11-2018 12:37 AM

My fc is 2078-6998-7191
Please add me if you want to smash or otherwise game

Edit: sent a friend request to neo

DarkManticoreX2 12-11-2018 01:01 AM

Anyone finish WOL on hard yet?

I just cleared the full 1st map today, so if you’re having problems with challenges lemme know I can help.

Wayward Vagabond 12-11-2018 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4661715)
Anyone finish WOL on hard yet?

I just cleared the full 1st map today, so if you’re having problems with challenges lemme know I can help.

im having a hard enough time doing it with kirby on normal lmao

DarkManticoreX2 12-11-2018 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4661726)
im having a hard enough time doing it with kirby on normal lmao

Do you prefer Kirby? You can change characters at any point if you didn’t know.

Wayward Vagabond 12-11-2018 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4661746)
Do you prefer Kirby? You can change characters at any point if you didn’t know.

I don't necessarily prefer Kirby I'm just doing it because Kirby is the hero and no one else can save the world(s)

Although at this point I've gotten really comfortable with Kirby and I don't know how to play anyone else because I haven't played with anyone else yet rip

flashflash account 12-11-2018 10:28 PM

Who wants to play w me

DarkManticoreX2 12-12-2018 12:00 PM

Okay so being completely done the world of light map, and more then halfway done the dark one, I wanted to give people an update on the hardest spirits I came across. here’s all the ones that made me rage and caused me super frustration:

Funky Kong: This match is complete bullshit on hard mode. Bullet bill spam and AI launch prediction will make your experience terrible. If you get the first bullet bill and hit the three characters and repeat it’s doable, but you need to keep grabbing bullet bills. Stopping to fight any of the three opponents usually leads to death by bullet bill while in hitstun.

Pauline: getting to peach is a nightmare without Mario and DK in the mix. I’ve actually killed both several times to just end up running out of time chasing peach. time is too short. Best chance is combining her off the side of the map with Falco’s forward air early or hoping she SD’s while chasing her.

8bit and 9volt: sheriff assist (similar to funky Kong) has some BS launch prediction and will KO you without you being able to do anything about it many times. Take an assist killer and make it your goal to kill the assist first. The match is much easier once that is done. Countering the projectiles is also a successful strategy as the counter does a ton of damage to both opponents if they are near you.

The emperor: Zelda is fantastic for this mission. Boost her attack and FS charge. Do 100 damage to Ridley and hit him with your FS. Zelda’s FS takes the stock of anything over 100 damage. It’s still difficult because Ridley kills in 2-3 hits, but nowhere near as rage inducing as trying to launch him.

M. Bison: this is cheeseable with kirby’s Swallow and some jump buffs, but if you wanna straight up fight this, you need a character with a stamina/attack buffs, a sword and good disjoints. Marth/link are your best options

Dr wily: this match is difficult if you don’t understand projectile interactions. Super easy with a metal killer spirit, the Metroid spirit (heal when you Ko an enemy)and Samus/wiifit trainer. Charge your neutral b to full and launch it. Rinse/repeat for all megamans. The larger projectile eats/nullifies all of megaman’s smaller ones. You will have to actually fight wily (he has a reflector)

YoshL 12-12-2018 12:52 PM

i've finished the light+dark map and i can say i only ever used marth and jigglypuff, and i don't think i struggled at anything other than one of the high wind ones, until i finally started using support spirits

DarkManticoreX2 12-12-2018 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4661888)
i've finished the light+dark map and i can say i only ever used marth and jigglypuff, and i don't think i struggled at anything other than one of the high wind ones, until i finally started using support spirits

If you’re not having trouble with anything bump up the difficuly. Hard mode is the only place you’ll face high level computers with various boosts.

Mr.Nothing 12-12-2018 01:29 PM

Purin baby

YoshL 12-12-2018 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4661891)
If you’re not having trouble with anything bump up the difficuly. Hard mode is the only place you’ll face high level computers with various boosts.

That's going to be my second playthrough, since I don't have an online membership, i went through on normal to at least unlock everyone at a decent pace

gold stinger 12-12-2018 09:50 PM

Fuck, YoshL. Why don't you just hop on my online membership?

DarkManticoreX2 12-12-2018 09:55 PM

@yoshl or really anyone far enough to know what I’m talking about:

Since you’ve cleared light and dark worlds and can tell there are divergent paths, I was wondering if you found a way to duplicate the save file to see all the outcomes.

YoshL 12-12-2018 11:15 PM

oh i have not, i only took the center because it felt like the correct choice, i didn't even know it was going to do what it did tbh

edit: don't worry about missing outcomes, you can continue after beating