Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces out Postgame Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=144047)

Hakulyte 03-10-2016 02:03 PM

Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces out Postgame Thread

Final reads:

rzr: You actually had an interesting game for once. Charu didn't jump on you too hard and nothing dramatic happened like in the previous games. #whatever

j-rodd123: Being a replacement at this point of the game must have been weird. I can't blame you for Day 7.

Red Blaster: You're the incarnation of RNG Jesus in this game. If you didn't IC, I would have still thought you were Mafia. #fml

roundbox: You should go steal some luck to Red Blaster.

Vendetta21: gl with work.

fontisian: Your content was 10/10, your intents forever confused me. It seems like I can't read you at all. Good player here.

XelNya: This game looked good for you, I wanted to see more, but you died early, that sucks.

Xiz: Well played overall.

DaBackPack: I spent the entire game changing what I think of you. That made it very hard to trust you even if you consistently provided good content/intents and was Town.

Hakulyte: Stop doing actions that doesn't follow your own values.

cedolad: Of course, you had to replace out..

storn42: I liked your game, it seems indeed true that your typical meta seems to be "act scum as Town" and "act Town as scum". I don't know if you want to work on that.

botchi246: I know you were PR, but honestly, I kept flagging you as Mafia in this game even though you were probably just trying to not get attention as PR. I'm not sure how you're supposed to approach this either.

Tokzic: Never played with you, never had the chance to see you play. #fml

reuben_tate: I laughed more than I should have when you called me a wolf. #rip activity

Charu: You did a good game, but for some reason you got so much agro at one point that both Mafia and SK wanted to get rid of you at same time. #welp

tiloco217: Very strong play, I feel like you played quite a bit before even if it was my first game with you.

Makilaz: Didn't play nearly enough to have much to say about her.

YoshL: If Xiz didn't nightkill, you were going to stay Town for a long time.

danceflashrevo: Already told you what I think of your game in this thread.

helphelp11: I also have no clue why you got lynched that early.

Sinistrosuede: #rip activity

_Zenith_ : I hope your life gets better.

AragakiAyase: You already know what I think of your game.

SKG_Scintill: You already know what I think of your game.

YoshL 03-10-2016 02:15 PM

are you serious right now

Hakulyte 03-10-2016 02:23 PM

Yes, because I couldn't see myself convincing others of anything about you and in the world of the normal game, you were Town for me as well.

I seriously think you were untouchable this game.

YoshL 03-10-2016 02:25 PM

i know sunfan said not to discuss this much in this thread because there would be a thread for this but

i'm a little bit annoyed right now, given that you were chatting outside of the thread, and had knowledge that i my slot was mafia from some point before i replaced in (as well as other information regarding the game setup, and who was what alignment/role)

so you posting those "final reads" is complete and utter bullshit and i honestly don't know who you're trying to convince otherwise right now lol

Hakulyte 03-10-2016 02:27 PM

There's no one to convince, the game is over. If you think this is bullshit, I can't do anything about it.

YoshL 03-10-2016 02:28 PM

Quote:

you were Town for me as well
you knew that i was a wolf the entire time.

ok, like seriously, if you're going to talk to people and say that "i didn't shoot yoshl because i felt bad for having OGI" then today try and fucking message me saying "if i thought you were a wolf, why did i shoot dabackpack" you're literally fucking shooting yourself in the face. stop.

Hakulyte 03-10-2016 02:33 PM

In case you didn't see it.

"This is also true."

I'm just mixing what I wanted to do before and after that point. Anyway, wrong thread to discuss about this.

YoshL 03-10-2016 02:40 PM

you're literally trying to paste yourself in a good light right now, when you have pretty much no right to do that given the things that happened.

you're trying to post a final reads list, which is 100% trying to saveface.jpg from the fact that you had OGI that completely contradicts multiple of those "reads".

stop and get out

SKG_Scintill 03-10-2016 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4415036)
helphelp11: I also have no clue why you got lynched that early.

That would be me

Shuu Iwamine 03-10-2016 03:29 PM

Oh dear, sounds like someone is having problems.

Shuu Iwamine 03-10-2016 03:30 PM

How unfortunate

Charu 03-10-2016 03:31 PM

I also don't understand, just by the way, Haku. Who're you trying to convince here?

helphelp11 03-10-2016 05:32 PM

I can see where SKG is coming from. I've only played a few games, and IIRC I died night 1 on my first game. Second game comes up, you make it to final three against a veteran doing everything he can to get you (cough cough sunfan).

I guess after I died and learned everyone's roles through deadchat, I enjoyed spectating the game and how chaos ensued (and knowing why it did) more than playing the actual game.

Xiz 03-10-2016 05:35 PM

Its okay helphelp, the very first game I played ever I got killed n1 on my birthday.

I know that feel.

T-Force 03-10-2016 05:49 PM

I rolled blue in my first game then got wolfread, and subsequently outed by someone who outed 3 other power roles.

Also, wtf happened?

PS. One last thing.
YOU BEEN HIT BY
YOU BEEN STRUCK BY
A SMOOTH CRIMINAL
(congrats Xiz)

DaBackpack 03-10-2016 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by helphelp11 (Post 4415061)
I can see where SKG is coming from. I've only played a few games, and IIRC I died night 1 on my first game. Second game comes up, you make it to final three against a veteran doing everything he can to get you (cough cough sunfan).

I guess after I died and learned everyone's roles through deadchat, I enjoyed spectating the game and how chaos ensued (and knowing why it did) more than playing the actual game.

Oh there was deadchat?

Charu 03-10-2016 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4415063)
Also, wtf happened?

I think it'll be explained in a different thread, but in short, some outside influence was used and individuals used Skype chat to talk to one another sharing info.

Hee hee hee

Charu 03-10-2016 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4415064)
Oh there was deadchat?

Yes sir

Shuu Iwamine 03-10-2016 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4415064)
Oh there was deadchat?

Deadchat? Ho ho ho, what point is this when the dead can't communicate?

dAnceguy117 03-10-2016 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4415046)
you're trying to post a final reads list, which is 100% trying to saveface.jpg from the fact that you had OGI that completely contradicts multiple of those "reads".

I think you're wrong here.