Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149503)

who_cares973 08-3-2018 05:18 PM

Re: jTWG LXXXII Game Thread Almost mellon_collie's Dream

Fg and jessieb confirmed wolf team get em!!!

jessiebessie 08-3-2018 06:02 PM

It's been said, but I agree that Syhto's posts sound like they're blue hunting. Seems like pretty wolfy behavior tbh.
If they're town though, I'd be concerned about everyone that jumped on them so quickly.

Charu seems pretty pro-town thus far, which I appreciate. Especially in post #74. I agree that's it's best not to focus on what the game set-up is because any discussion we have on the matter will benefit wolfchat. We need to prioritize hunting down wolves and keeping the identities of our blues safe.

kinda sus to me that fg calls syhto out for talking about game set-up/blues and then proceeds to hypothesize role breakdown in post #84. Not sure of fg's alignment rn. I do recognize that maybe she just didn't read the original post very closely but the fact that she's trying to figure out the game set-up right now is the more sus part of that post to me.

Don't have a clear read on Haku yet. Feels kinda towny to put pressure on fg for "playing dumb," but it feels like the wrong part of her post to focus on.

jessiebessie 08-3-2018 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4638044)
jess help me out here i say a lot of dumb shit right

you do indeed. :P that doesn't mean you're not woofin' tho.

who_cares973 08-3-2018 06:11 PM

Jessie what are your thoughts on yoandri calling you out for having the same name? In a duel to the death who do you think would win?

jessiebessie 08-3-2018 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 4638061)
Jessie what are your thoughts on yoandri calling you out for having the same name? In a duel to the death who do you think would win?

The real jess (me) would never pass up an opportunity to die.

jessiebessie 08-3-2018 06:17 PM

I think her true anger is directed at her (and my) parents bc they gave us such common names.

and meme-ing aside, I still think i'd lose a duel to the death bc i am a weakling with no coordination or athletic ability.

the sun fan 08-3-2018 06:28 PM

votecount:
jessie (1)- yoandri
syhto (1)- fg
fg (2)- haku, Charu
unvote- jessie, who_cares

who_cares973 08-3-2018 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4638063)
The real jess (me) would never pass up an opportunity to die.

Jokes on you because she would say the same thing

who_cares973 08-3-2018 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4638059)
It's been said, but I agree that Syhto's posts sound like they're blue hunting. Seems like pretty wolfy behavior tbh.
If they're town though, I'd be concerned about everyone that jumped on them so quickly.

Charu seems pretty pro-town thus far, which I appreciate. Especially in post #74. I agree that's it's best not to focus on what the game set-up is because any discussion we have on the matter will benefit wolfchat. We need to prioritize hunting down wolves and keeping the identities of our blues safe.

Aside from those posts what about charu makes him pro town to you?

Funnygurl555 08-3-2018 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4638059)
kinda sus to me that fg calls syhto out for talking about game set-up/blues and then proceeds to hypothesize role breakdown in post #84. Not sure of fg's alignment rn. I do recognize that maybe she just didn't read the original post very closely but the fact that she's trying to figure out the game set-up right now is the more sus part of that post to me.

Not what I was going for at all with the posts I was making. I wasn't trying to figure out the setup; I was trying to find a way to show that Syhto was being suspicious.

I always get lynched for the stupidest reasons. Ugh (see how I almost died in the mystery game).

Funnygurl555 08-3-2018 09:21 PM

I think Haku is still being town Haku for calling out my bullshit, but anyone who would jump on me being stupid is suspicious, honestly.

If you've played with me before and don't know I can say the dumbest shit sometimes, then shame on you.

Funnygurl555 08-3-2018 09:22 PM

Also Jess, I wouldn't call this town Charu just yet. You haven't seen wolf Charu yet. Charu's a really good wolf.

who_cares973 08-3-2018 09:38 PM

Jessie is reminding me of her mystery game but that may be because it's the only game I've played and seen of hers

jessiebessie 08-3-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 4638070)
Aside from those posts what about charu makes him pro town to you?

That was mainly it tbh

But I also feel like he’s been pretty openly divisive (ie going after fg and saying how he wants her to be his “first kill”), which seems like either something a wolf wouldn’t do or something a wolf WOULD do to seem not wolfy bc of how much attention it would bring.

At this point in the game, though, I’m gonna town read it.

jessiebessie 08-3-2018 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4638077)
Also Jess, I wouldn't call this town Charu just yet. You haven't seen wolf Charu yet. Charu's a really good wolf.

Ugh all y’all and your meta-reads. Any advice on how to spot a wolf Charu?

who_cares973 08-3-2018 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4638083)
That was mainly it tbh

But I also feel like he’s been pretty openly divisive (ie going after fg and saying how he wants her to be his “first kill”), which seems like either something a wolf wouldn’t do or something a wolf WOULD do to seem not wolfy bc of how much attention it would bring.

At this point in the game, though, I’m gonna town read it.

Ehhh idk seems like to little to go off of and giving it too much weight to town read someone for it but you do you. Just know that you put yourself in an awkward position if charu flips wolf

who_cares973 08-3-2018 10:03 PM

I mean when he flips wolf because I have a red check on him

who_cares973 08-3-2018 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiebessie (Post 4638084)
Ugh all y’all and your meta-reads. Any advice on how to spot a wolf Charu?

I've never played with a wolf charu and I haven't read any wolf charu game so idk what you're talking about with your meta reads

jessiebessie 08-3-2018 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 4638088)
I've never played with a wolf charu and I haven't read any wolf charu game so idk what you're talking about with your meta reads

That was mainly directed at fg because she was talking about how good Charu is at being a wolf.

who_cares973 08-3-2018 10:08 PM

Speak of the devil

Hi charu