Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=143442)

j-rodd123 12-24-2015 01:47 PM

Re: TWG CXLV: A Bad Joke - The 10th Edition - Game Thread

Rzr/force seem viable too

AragakiAyase 12-24-2015 02:03 PM

Will be gone until 1-2 hours before EOD.

Votes from post 826 to post 1101
Night in 6:57:25

---

dAnceguy117 12-24-2015 03:14 PM

Tforce or funmygurl, if zenith isn't happening

dAnceguy117 12-24-2015 03:16 PM

Rzr is like on an island, feels like a d0 Lynch to me, don't think that should be on the table

dAnceguy117 12-24-2015 03:20 PM

I haven't bought any Christmas gifts yet, fuuuuck

rzr 12-24-2015 03:27 PM

I've been debating a claim. I will wait until tomorrow if I live then I will hard claim.

Funnygurl555 12-24-2015 03:43 PM

lol everyone's a pr

T-Force 12-24-2015 03:43 PM

Jesus, does everyone have a role??
rzr's been odd most of the game, and I keep going back to this post...
Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4386874)
There is no possibility of only 2 wolves total - I should have known that w/o looking, which makes my prior point moot anyway. I agree it's more-than-likely there is an SK over a vig - but I'm not sure yet obviously.

Obviously, as roundbox pointed out earlier, there are indeed scenarios where 2 wolves exist, so I think this rules out rzr entirely due to this dumbtell - this is also why I suspected he might be the serial killer.
Unless, of course, this was a purposeful dumbtell, but I don't see rzr doing that.

As for FG... her obsession with wanting to know the SK's choice makes little-to-no-sense from a town perspective unless she's one of three specific roles.
If FG's claim is one of them, I could buy it, but even so, it's not really a move that needs to be made.

rzr 12-24-2015 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4387305)
lol everyone's a pr

No, anyone with half a brain can tell the fake claims here. That's why I will hard claim when I am forced to. And it's took all my strength not to say this already, but I think the odds of me being lynched are higher than being wolved, so I want to make this very clear. As far as my "behavior" chalk it up to meta, I'm still working on that. Like I said to Zenith, if there's any particular aspect of my demeanor worth getting into, please let me know and I will elaborate.

rzr 12-24-2015 03:55 PM

Also, if my vote wasn't generally locked on Charu, I would vote either Zenith or Funny. Sad to say whatever scum is out there hiding is most likely between them +1, but if not you both need to work on your "softing" skills.

Funnygurl555 12-24-2015 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4387312)
Also, if my vote wasn't generally locked on Charu, I would vote either Zenith or Funny. Sad to say whatever scum is out there hiding is most likely between them +1, but if not you both need to work on your "softing" skills.

im hard-claiming pr and zenith rescinded his soft claim i don't get this

_Zenith_ 12-24-2015 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4387328)

I agree with this post lmfao

time will tell how claiming will turn out

don't forget isn't the best cop out this phase for not knowing what to do is to lynch RB?

Red Blaster 12-24-2015 04:37 PM

Quote:

welp if funny is gonna hard claim
unvote

Red Blaster 12-24-2015 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4387330)
don't forget isn't the best cop out this phase for not knowing what to do is to lynch RB?

no.

rzr 12-24-2015 04:41 PM

Quote:

After asking people to keep botchi's "soft" UTR so wolves didn't pick up on it? Way too much fucking around Zenith. I have nothing sold on you atm, but dude come on look at your production here.

For the record, there is no fucing point in lynching Red if he's hard claiming SK. Just let him do his work tonight and target funny like he said he would have to. Then tomorrow we can evaluate Red Blaster. And remember this is from the guy that says RB could be claiming SK to cover being scum. Sorry Z, I just don't get where the hell you're coming from anymore

rzr 12-24-2015 04:43 PM

I'd like to hear from roundbox/T Force/ V here. Those are my top town reads - depending on how they feel I may reveal my role. I think it is more important to capture the wolves attention right now

Funnygurl555 12-24-2015 04:44 PM

why is t-force one of your top town reads

Red Blaster 12-24-2015 04:45 PM

yeah forreal.
he hasn't really done anything I'd consider towny..then again as a third party I guess my opinion isn't worth much

rzr 12-24-2015 04:46 PM

Because I haven't seen anything scummy from him, because in my past games with him I'm seeing the same patterns, and because most people on the roster are either on my scum/town list. Everyone else is null. Why is he on your scum list?

rzr 12-24-2015 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Blaster (Post 4387338)
yeah forreal.
he hasn't really done anything I'd consider towny..then again as a third party I guess my opinion isn't worth much

Don't force it, Red.

Also, like I was saying when you ninja'd me, he hasn't done anything wolfy or towny. I mean to be fair I could say he's the most null OUT OF my town reads. I don't see him as scum - yet. I see other people as better partners/wolf possibilities.