Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150022)

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 02:12 PM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653162)
The Syhto lynch is clearly pointing at me.

syhto didn't get lynched?

Charu 10-25-2018 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653162)
The Syhto lynch is clearly pointing at me.

Why?

DarkManticoreX2 10-25-2018 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653138)
I mean, I know you're trying to be funny and all but I very, very rarely reach a "mutually beneficial common ground" with my accuser(s) when I am defending myself

I mean it doesn’t always work because sometimes your accuser is scum and sometimes they’re just an obstinate as fuck town.

The work you put in to reach that common ground shows though. And while it may not convince your accuser, it does show towny to the people around you.

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653165)
I feel like, given the mindset and emotions, Haku actually was distraught, and I don't think wolf Haku ever gets distraught nowadays.

Meta read mixed with emotion reads, blECH

you don't think he could get distraught as a wolf that feels like he's about to get lynched? especially if he feels bad cause he hasn't been playing well/alot?

not rhetorical, actually asking.

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653167)
Why?

I was campaigning for her lynch during most of the first phase.

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 02:14 PM

sup manti

hmu with some reads pls

MixMasterLar 10-25-2018 02:15 PM

Hey nee quote me where I voted for Roundbox while saying I wasn't wolf reading him.

Don't quote me saying he's wolfy enough for a d0 vote and pretend that's the same thing.

Your concerns are shit and I'm pretty sure I already addressed them but hey AMA in like 20 minutes and I'll oblige ya

Charu 10-25-2018 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4653169)
you don't think he could get distraught as a wolf that feels like he's about to get lynched? especially if he feels bad cause he hasn't been playing well/alot?

not rhetorical, actually asking.

No, and especially no to the lynch part. From all my time playing with Haku, he takes the lynch without question. He doesn't blow up and he doesn't try to change direction of the lynch if it's on him, town or wolf.

The only time I ever seen him ever want to sway the lynch from him... is when he's actually a role of some sorts.

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653170)

yeah at least 2 of your pushes have been villagers (including myself cause duh)

but that doesn't really make sense that you think people are nk'ing people just to push a lynch on you?

idk

seems like a weird mindset

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4653172)
Your concerns are shit and I'm pretty sure I already addressed them but hey AMA in like 20 minutes and I'll oblige ya

Why didn't you respond to anything yesterday ?

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4653072)
I've read up to this post.

I'm not responding to anything specific.

I thought about making references to neee allegedly pushing me or SunFan's string of good days to prove I at least read the thread, but I probably won't bother right now.

I'm refering to this post.

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653173)
No, and especially no to the lynch part. From all my time playing with Haku, he takes the lynch without question. He doesn't blow up and he doesn't try to change direction of the lynch if it's on him, town or wolf.

The only time I ever seen him ever want to sway the lynch from him... is when he's actually a role of some sorts.

I feel like you've the read the book on how I play if I ever made one.

Charu 10-25-2018 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653170)

Were you? I don't recall actually, lol. I know some people were growing suspicious of her during the night, but then she died right after that from a night kill.

I should probably get on making some theories regarding that... Call out Syhto being suspect, and then kill her because that'll create a "information-less" night.

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4652296)
Everyone has more then 10 posts and I'm honestly shocked (When did Manti get to 12?) So fuck it I'll stick with RB. That double standard shit he pulled on me is as good of a reason as any for d0

I'm not motivated enough to care rn so honestly, if I make it to d1 then great if not then it was a neutral playing experience being here and I wish town the best.

Vote Roundbox

the bold implies that you don't have a strong wolf read on roundbox

'so fuck it i'll stick with RB' doesn't imply confidence or strength in the read.'

you even say 'its as good of a reason as any for d0' again implying it wasn't a strong read.

and yet you actively are advocating for a lynch you don't personally feel strong on at the end of the post.

i would say that qualifies as you ACTIVELY trying to lynch someone you personally don't even find that wolfy.

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 02:20 PM

I'm not used to get lynched tbh. I usually just choke as a wolf or never die and players don't usually even need to push me.

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 02:21 PM

I'm gone in 5-6 minutes if anyone have a last question or something.

Funnygurl555 10-25-2018 02:23 PM

wait is eod tonight

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4653174)
yeah at least 2 of your pushes have been villagers (including myself cause duh)

but that doesn't really make sense that you think people are nk'ing people just to push a lynch on you?

idk

seems like a weird mindset

It's like you know they're both town.

Hakulyte 10-25-2018 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4653182)
wait is eod tonight

Yes. I forgot you were in this game.

MixMasterLar 10-25-2018 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653176)
I'm refering to this post.

We can get into that doing postgame.
If you want an answer doing the game let's just say I hate each and every one of you ♡

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4653179)
the bold implies that you don't have a strong wolf read on roundbox

'so fuck it i'll stick with RB' doesn't imply confidence or strength in the read.'

you even say 'its as good of a reason as any for d0' again implying it wasn't a strong read.

and yet you actively are advocating for a lynch you don't personally feel strong on at the end of the post.

i would say that qualifies as you ACTIVELY trying to lynch someone you personally don't even find that wolfy.

Neee what did I just fucking say not to do