Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150022)

Funnygurl555 10-22-2018 09:13 PM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

its been years since i played a game without cardflips. idk how to strategize

inDheart 10-22-2018 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4652094)
3 hrs til eod man we got time

oh good

i need a breather i think

Charu 10-22-2018 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4652109)
im unconfident, not indecisive. and ive always been unconfident (see games where i vote for someone else last minute)

It's the thing that stuck out the most to me when I was remembering what you posted. I wasn't gonna use that to push you at all, I was more asking out loud if anyone else feels the same way.

roundbox 10-22-2018 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4652110)
what's the "it" at the end?

considering wolf chat as a read in this context

Wayward Vagabond 10-22-2018 09:20 PM

Mml vote was a dumb vote and it was suppose to be the start of a joke that ended up not happening

Wayward Vagabond 10-22-2018 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4652084)
just wanted to see where you were at man

At work atm

Syhto 10-22-2018 09:35 PM

I wasn't sure about roundbox but I'm starting to like him more.

About DBP, Charu said came in swinging his arms. I like that description... I was trying to put words to that performance. Although I didn't feel anything good from it.

Mxc isn't doing much. Null...

As I am reading, I see that perhaps this hostility is a normal thing for MML. I am a bit less suspicious of him if it is indeed regular behavior. I also noticed the, announcing every thing he is doing thing. I don't see it as much as an excuse not to post, as much as being overly careful/concerned about the way people are viewing his activity. Feels off. I still don't know what the whole dumbtell thing is supposed to be about. Whatever that is, I don't buy it. Still scum lean.

I actually liked inD's wolf chat read. And I like inD.

Charu.... idk. I want you to be town. Still too early.

Manti is cool by me. Sunfan is fine with me as well for now.
MXC null. FG null.

WV is coming off as kind of not caring much right now and I am a little unsure about him if not full out suspicious. Was he the one that also voted mml with mr and Manti? Why?

Anyways I've been on my phone the whole game. Need to get home on my computer in order for deeper thoughts. Idk who I forgot.

Oh, Haku. Haku is null.

inDheart 10-22-2018 09:36 PM

missed haku after manti apparently. haku is a wolf because he wrote a haiku

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4651845)
I'm fine with Syhto/MML too unsurprisingly.

also i dunno what this post means either

seems rather null and AP vote is a little parkish since he wasn't heavily reasoning it out, just going where there was momentum at the time

i would not feel good about lynching haku bc of the afk thing but his contribution to the phase was rather muted

the sun fan 10-22-2018 09:41 PM

whatever

inDheart 10-22-2018 09:41 PM

syhto, the dumbtell thing is like,
-wolves have the power where they can guess a number to sabotage town roles
-knowing this, mml would know that asking town to say whether they would take a power gives wolves the info they need to guess that number fairly accurately
-therefore, he'd already know that's a bad idea and not to suggest it
-but he appears to not know it. so could he put that thought out there as a wolf still, or does not reading just make him town?

i don't think it's definitive, so if you already understood that and are just saying the same thing, ignore this

Syhto 10-22-2018 09:41 PM

Oh. Prec. I like him too right now.

As for WV I see the reason for MML vote was something weird and I didn't like that answer.

I'd be fine with voting for WV, MML or DBP currently.

Haku is null to me because he hasn't posted much and I remember him being a little flighty last game I was in with him.. Hard to tell so far.

inDheart 10-22-2018 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4652129)
whatever

whomst

Syhto 10-22-2018 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4652130)
-knowing this, mml would know that asking town to say whether they would take a power gives wolves the info they need to guess that number fairly accurately
-but he appears to not know it. so could he put that thought out there as a wolf still, or does not reading just make him town?

i don't think it's definitive, so if you already understood that and are just saying the same thing, ignore this

Ah, I get it now. Okay, yeah, I don't buy that as a dumbtell in the slightest.

the sun fan 10-22-2018 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4652132)
whomst

my heart is not in it because my head is not in it or the other way around, idk which

Wayward Vagabond 10-22-2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652131)
Oh. Prec. I like him too right now.

As for WV I see the reason for MML vote was something weird and I didn't like that answer.

I'd be fine with voting for WV, MML or DBP currently.

Haku is null to me because he hasn't posted much and I remember him being a little flighty last game I was in with him.. Hard to tell so far.

How is a set up for a joke that never happened weird like tf

MixMasterLar 10-22-2018 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4652045)
"I didn't see roundbox's post before. Now that I've read it"--and note that roundbox's post alludes to the possibility of the wolf sabotage--"it's best to keep quiet on those discussions."

He ninja'd me while I was phone posting man but fucking sure

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652047)
Excuse my candidness, if anything is fucking stupid, it is this "shitposting phase" that is so clung to here. What is the point of even having a d0 when all y'all seem to do is complain about not having anything to go on the whole time, and then give me crap for voicing my opinion to get something going?

Please be aware,[size="12] that was not a "serious" vote for mml. [/size]That was a vote to try and, yes, get the ball rolling and get a feel for the players here. I really don't care if you think the reasoning was unsound, as it was not an actual accusation. It was a move based on feeling, that I attempted to back up a little bit with words. Although it is mostly just feeling. And obvious, that this early on I can change my mind easily based on the reactions that occur.

I don't believe that for solid second.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Precarious (Post 4652071)
As far as Anti-Pearl is concerned, I don't think activity is necessarily a huge indicator of alignment by itself, but it's a player's actions that lets them be evaluated. If Pearl posts just enough to avoid replacement, they remain a cypher that continues on into the later game, with no evidence to make a case for or against them. It also raises a mechanical concern: if town, can they be counted on to vote? If scum, will they throw in a fatal vote when we're least expecting it?

With most players, total inactivity to this point would be concerning, but possibly coincidental. Pearl has a history of this now.

The thing is, that still doesn't necessarily mean they're the best choice of lynch. I feel like lynching the "most likely wolf" is a better option than a useless cypher--and FG's point about interactions is valid. Plus, assuming Pearl is truly inactive, zero posts today should allow for a replacement.

But I'd be kind of okay with a Pearl lynch, albeit for slightly different reasons than Charu's essentially policy stance. Pearl may not be the best lynch, but they're probably the least worst lynch--right now, we have no expectation of contribution, and without flips they become even more dangerous as the game progresses.

So do you like, need the thread to determine what it wants before you take a stance or what?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652076)
I
WV is a whatever, don't have anything important to discuss. Vote on MML is pretty lame since it came after a vote from MML. Nothing to make of it besides, I guess, why the vote? That about it.

I never voted?
Like what the actual hell?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652090)
...And that's why you're voting me?

Time reads on d0 seem about right th

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4652117)
Mml vote was a dumb vote and it was suppose to be the start of a joke that ended up not happening

Where you planning on umvoting or you gonna leave it on me w/e having to answer for it?

Syhto 10-22-2018 09:52 PM

FG. I disagree with your reasoning for voting for Charu. He was requested more opinions and he gave them. I don't know about meta but that does not seem strange or some unheard of amount of effort to put into d0 for anybody. And yea. You are unconfident and indecisive and you are right. You have been that way in every game I have seen with you. It is making me kinda doubt you, because I feel I can never get a good read in for you.

MixMasterLar 10-22-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4652130)

So my dumbtell is me not knowing something

So the opposite of a wolf dumbtell

Oh ok yeah better vote Lar then too logical to not

Charu 10-22-2018 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4652137)
I never voted?
Like what the actual hell?

I phrased that wrong. It's supposed to be in regards that a vote was already on you when he made that vote, not that you made a vote yourself to wayward.

roundbox 10-22-2018 09:55 PM

here are the following people that are ok with lynching anti-pearl:
charu
ind
haku
dabackpack (mentioned)
precarious ("kind of ok")

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4652030)
Everyone with that "let the host replace them" shit:

GAME TOOK FOREVER TO FILL THERE ARE LIKELY NO REPLACEMENTS READY YET THIS IS SUCH A BAD POINT TO ANGLE SHOOT WITH

lar said this which is ???
this is probably getting too far into angleshooting territory, maybe not

regardless, the point of this post is to call out these 5 people and give me something objective as to why we should bank on an inactive than someone with a non-zero of interactions

the sun fan 10-22-2018 09:55 PM

is eod in 5?
or is it in a bit over an hour?

Charu 10-22-2018 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4651996)
mmmmmmmmmwayward vagabond

Actually nevermind, I read that as MML for whatever reason, I'm just retarded.

Still, my read stands on Wayward for him doing something after that vote on him I guess.

Charu 10-22-2018 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4652142)
is eod in 5?
or is it in a bit over an hour?

It's actually 1AM EST

MixMasterLar 10-22-2018 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652140)
I phrased that wrong. It's supposed to be in regards that a vote was already on you when he made that vote, not that you made a vote yourself to wayward.

Gotcha, but I think that fact makes his vote look worse

MixMasterLar 10-22-2018 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4652141)

lar said this which is ???
this is probably getting too far into angleshooting territory, maybe not

I'm sorry but how is that too much of an angle shoot when people where defending him and inactivity with "but host would have replaced him!"

Double standard much?

roundbox 10-22-2018 10:00 PM

Quote:

as to why we should bank on lynching an inactive rather than someone with a non-zero set of interactions

fixed my sentence, wow

Wayward Vagabond 10-22-2018 10:00 PM

I'm keeping my vote on you for now because you don't like that I have a vote on you

Charu 10-22-2018 10:00 PM

Quote:

regardless, the point of this post is to call out these 5 people and give me something objective as to why we should bank on an inactive than someone with a non-zero of interactions

Who you thinking about?

roundbox 10-22-2018 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4652146)
I'm sorry but how is that too much of an angle shoot when people where defending him and inactivity with "but host would have replaced him!"

Double standard much?

I think we should just call this a moot point and move on to more important discussion

MixMasterLar 10-22-2018 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4652148)
I'm keeping my vote on you for now because you don't like that I have a vote on you

Pretend this post is directly insulting your mother because otherwise SunFan will think I'm wolfing.

MixMasterLar 10-22-2018 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4652150)
I think we should just call this a moot point and move on to more important discussion

Roundbox

Naw, explain to me why I'm nasty for it when others are fine

Wayward Vagabond 10-22-2018 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4652151)
Pretend this post is directly insulting your mother because otherwise SunFan will think I'm wolfing.

Pretend that I'm watching your videos so you think that I care

Funnygurl555 10-22-2018 10:05 PM

@syhto dont think anyone except sunfan has ever been able to reliably read me, lol

Charu 10-22-2018 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4652153)

Siiick!
OMG!
Wow!

MixMasterLar 10-22-2018 10:08 PM

Naw WV I know you're subbed and fapping to the channel constantly.

You even like that horrid Baraduke video That's how much you love my voice

inDheart 10-22-2018 10:10 PM

DaBackpack - so for the stupid bit of this, i thought you were legit frozen by prec's meme read and that was endlessly amusing. i don't get the thing with sunfan bc people call out things they think are TvT all the time, regardless of whether they should or not, but having made posts like that before i don't think they usually seal the argument. like you even contest that "the whole thing was over" in your response to him. feels like you didn't quite get current so i'm not minding your snippier responses to people for now

the sun fan - lol okay you made the same point yesterday that i just got to, about jumpiness. what do you think of haku not having many thoughts? i kinda like the little chat we had about pearl where you reminded me about powers even though i think it's in your range, because like, something about the way you assured me it wasn't a partner save feels like a thing you could do. i like bringing in charu to the conversation where you did

my phone notes have a char limit apparently so enjoy these

roundbox 10-22-2018 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4652152)
Roundbox

Naw, explain to me why I'm nasty for it when others are fine

sorry that I got your big ego in a knot

I was writing a post about you while you voted for me so I guess I'll finish that after this

to respond to your specific point highlighted here:
my argument is saying that he will be replaced, not that "he would have been replaced before"
I didn't really offer a comment on that, so I'm not sure where your problem comes from

not only that, but this is something that we won't figure out until postgame (host interaction with anti-pearl) so it's really not worth pursuing this line of thought for a lynch

mellon_collie 10-22-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4652153)

lmao

Wayward Vagabond 10-22-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4652156)
Naw WV I know you're subbed and fapping to the channel constantly.

You even like that horrid Baraduke video That's how much you love my voice

💦💦💦💦💦

roundbox 10-22-2018 10:16 PM

just wanted to point out this progression of thoughts and how it makes me sad

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4651884)
Didn't see that second Roundbox post. That's quite the padded post you got there.

I think it's absolutely best if we keep mum on it for now, possibly for most of the game.

first: you more or less agree with my point that we should keep the dialogue internal. neat!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4651934)
I think I like Charu's reasoning and progression here on why he doesn't agree with Roundbox. I don't like Eoundbox suggesting it so early in the game.

second: as soon as someone speaks ill of my plan, you're plugging into their interpretation rather than your initial one

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4652009)
1 talk of the setup in mystery games mostly benefits wolves.

2 padded post that is unchararistic coming from someone who normally doesn't do a whole lot on d0 because there's no information. Also I see your plan as silly and frankly, beneath what I'd expect from you. SunFan says it much more politely then I could:

Yeah, so that.

third: now that sunfan added on, you doubled down on following someone else's opinion. I don't see why you flip-flopped on agreeing with my plan of keeping the decisions internal and then suddenly calling it silly and beneath my level of play

(I will concede that you are talking about the padded post again, but this is not my concern with your progression)

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 10:17 PM

sup

i'm subbing in for anti-pearl

ready to hunt some wilves

FreezinIce 10-22-2018 10:17 PM

Theknightsofneee has replaced anti pearl effective immediately

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 10:18 PM

charu

mellon_collie 10-22-2018 10:18 PM

hiiiiiiiii

Wayward Vagabond 10-22-2018 10:18 PM

I bet neeee is wolf again

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 10:19 PM

inD playing super weird

not a fan of sunfan so far

dbp and shyto both seem like pretty obvious villagers

mml also to a lesser extent

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4652167)
I bet neeee is wolf again

i'm always a wolf in my heart

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4652166)
hiiiiiiiii

sup mellon <3

i promise not to lynch you unless you're a wolf :)

inDheart 10-22-2018 10:21 PM

roundbox - are wolves not jumpy ever lol. ok i'm glad i checked the timeline because i've had it wrong in my head for a bit: your posts about the greed aspect of the game come with not much prompting that i can tell from other players, but mml posts after you. (incidentally this would strengthen the thing about mml not seeing sabotage since you specifically mention it in your post) so that's why i was wondering about why you'd bring up something, just to have the ultimate answer to be not talking about it. it's one thing to have us on record as not strategizing the take/no take openly, but not talking about it just seems like...a default state. i don't think working on it openly was really under consideration, and so that makes how you talk to sunfan after his "no" also weird to me. like i get the temptation to sink your teeth into some mechanics, but it just accomplishes talking aloud more than anything. at this point i'm just bellyaching over a small thing but i also daresay mongoloid candidates will not read your post anyway

i should talk about other posts, huh. like the sunfan/charu thought. also i don't really want to lynch anti-pearl anymore so that's why i'm doing this. like he's down to my shrug option while i'm sorting out an affirmative one

roundbox 10-22-2018 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4652158)
not only that, but this is something that we won't figure out until postgame (host interaction with anti-pearl) so it's really not worth pursuing this line of thought for a lynch

case in point

Syhto 10-22-2018 10:21 PM

hahahaha

inDheart 10-22-2018 10:22 PM

hi knights, glad you're alive

weird how

Funnygurl555 10-22-2018 10:23 PM

midnight eod is a little late for me so idk if im gonna make it...

Syhto 10-22-2018 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4652136)
How is a set up for a joke that never happened weird like tf

Well maybe if I understood this amorphous almost-joke it wouldn't be weird

Funnygurl555 10-22-2018 10:24 PM

im not used to roundbox posting so much... also dunno how i feel about it

Funnygurl555 10-22-2018 10:26 PM

hi neeee idk who you are so nice to meet ya

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4652175)
hi knights, glad you're alive

weird how

dunno

your thoughts seem really surface level and not very reasonable

(this was my feeling prior to you making bigger reads posts and admittedly i haven't really read most longer posts cause I just started reading the thread like 15 min ago)

if your content is okay i'll let it slide but for now i'm side eying you.

the exception to the i haven't read most longer posts is charu's big reads post he gave earlier

seemed really weak/forced/bad and specificially his read on shyto seemed awful. literally says 'i should probably read him villager but nah'

i'd kill him just for that post

Charu 10-22-2018 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652162)
sup

i'm subbing in for anti-pearl

ready to hunt some wilves

Surprise!!!

inDheart 10-22-2018 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syhto (Post 4652133)
Ah, I get it now. Okay, yeah, I don't buy that as a dumbtell in the slightest.

yeah the main thing i'm taking from it is just prec/mml not wolf pals

if they are it's really playing fast and loose with the BULLETPROOF SCIENTIFIC REASONING

Charu 10-22-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4652178)

You should vote him then

roundbox 10-22-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652149)
Who you thinking about?

my first head scratches make me look at:
ind (timeliness of anti-pearl post, investment in lynching the inactive)
hakulyte (playing very safe, not really providing much)

that's the start for now, most other people kind of whisked by my brain like dabackpack
I remember him posting more than the dancer thing but I don't remember what he posted LmAo

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4651961)
at this rate i don't expect the slot to ever clear itself, so interactions will not exist and will only be of the character you're describing - talking around pearl

worst case is they are town, took a power and ditched, in which case i am fine losing a team game to part of my team blatantly not playing to win con

the structure of this game, and really twg in general, rewards having a pulse, so yes, i would like to plow through the clinically dead and maybe actually play a game after that

this may be irl thought seeping in too but w/e

posts like this are not what I associate with your villa play inD

like i know, this is a different environment than we usually play together in, but still.

Funnygurl555 10-22-2018 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652183)
You should vote him then

is this sarcasm :(

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4652179)
hi neeee idk who you are so nice to meet ya

sup nice to meet you

i mostly play off-site, but i've played here a few times, so most of the people here at least know who i am.

Charu 10-22-2018 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652180)
seemed really weak/forced/bad and specificially his read on shyto seemed awful. literally says 'i should probably read him villager but nah'

Forced how? I was simply spewing my thoughts at that moment because thesunfan asked nicely.

Also, I said that because it was an emotion read rather than something else. Emotion reads are STINK sometimes!

Charu 10-22-2018 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4652186)
is this sarcasm :(

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe~

Funnygurl555 10-22-2018 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652187)
sup nice to meet you

i mostly play off-site, but i've played here a few times, so most of the people here at least know who i am.

ohh ok. ive been playing twg here for a bit but kinda pced cause of school for the past couple years

the sun fan 10-22-2018 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652144)
It's actually 1AM EST

jesus
I reserve the right to not be at EOD regularly

the sun fan 10-22-2018 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4652151)

your nan breaks in Mario Kart

the sun fan 10-22-2018 10:33 PM

fuck brakes*

Charu 10-22-2018 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4652192)
jesus
I reserve the right to not be at EOD regularly

Same because a phase might hit a day I need sleep.

Today is not one of those days though so I'll be sticking around until then.

the sun fan 10-22-2018 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4652157)
the sun fan - lol okay you made the same point yesterday that i just got to, about jumpiness. what do you think of haku not having many thoughts? i kinda like the little chat we had about pearl where you reminded me about powers even though i think it's in your range, because like, something about the way you assured me it wasn't a partner save feels like a thing you could do. i like bringing in charu to the conversation where you did

I think I am ok with Haku not trying to do too many things, which now that I type it out, is kind of funny because that's usually when he's ok with me

Syhto 10-22-2018 10:35 PM

To be fair I even agree with Charu's read on me. There is an element of emotion to my posting which is harder to trust, and when he said it I had to think twice about my own reads. Yeah. It was irritating me that MML was being snotty. I feel I was keeping it pretty cool all things considered, but yeah. Just sayin'.

the sun fan 10-22-2018 10:36 PM

now is the time where I can say I was 99% certain that neee was going to be replacing Anti-Pearl earlier, inD
I didn't mean anything wrt silencing mechanics

DaBackpack 10-22-2018 10:37 PM

sorry I was spending the last few hours making a major life decision

catching up now

theknightsofneeee 10-22-2018 10:38 PM

sure lets talk about how its forced/bad/weak

in bold are all the reads that are essentially non reads

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652076)
If this is an attempt of having me say who I think is what, then alright.

Mellon is following the leader, but she does see what I see. I don't agree with her about the interactions that funny brought up, but she seems alright. Nothing too crazy and is actually suspicious of roundbox, if only a little. Reason enough alone I should say she's good.

I like where inDheart is coming from. I know his snap vote to Anti-Pearl is weary to some, but I didn't see it all that negative (hooray for biased views). He comes in and chimes in he doesn't like what Roundbox was dishing out and was weary. I understand where he's coming from since it came up without prompt and, further thinking of it, just seemed... ludicrous to think about? I don't know, I just like inDheart's mindflow, he's pretty town for me.

WV is a whatever, don't have anything important to discuss. Vote on MML is pretty lame since it came after a vote from MML. Nothing to make of it besides, I guess, why the vote? That about it.

DaBackpack was MIA, but now he's coming swinging his arms around. Good first impression, even started to tango with shyto which shyto responded accordingly, lol. Indifferent about him otherwise.

Precarious has made some pretty neat posts that go deeper within the logic of the game and discusses it openly with the players. Gut tells me this is pretty towny behavior in all fronts since he was the first to discuss about Roundbox's plan being negative in more detail.

Roundbox decided to talk about something which, may or may not be a big ol' ??? in the grand scheme of things. I didn't mind it because it got us thinking about the game, which is what I think Roundbox wanted to do in the first place. Null otherwise, got no feelings regarding him or his discussion.

DarkManticoreX2 is... just being whatever he usually does I guess? Kind of casts people going for inactives are not being detective enough and I'm just here shrugging. Mysterious

Anti-Pearl is __________________________

Syhto has been feisty with two different people and they all seem genuine as all heck with the way she worded arguing back at said two different people. I know, I should put her in town for those, but she really does feel irritated she's being questioned so, but that's just emotion tells which is always a 50/50 to me.

MML is throwing punches, but I think someone said he seems to be announcing every little thing he's doing just so he doesn't need to talk in the thread. I don't see it as that, that's just playing a bit too dirty for my liking, lol. Other things is him throwing a punch at Darkmanticore. I don't know why that pinged me as such, but he did, and then complimented him afterwards. I think it's because it felt genuine and not some random distancing thing, so I can see a T/W universe if it comes down to it. Waaaaaaaaay to early, but dems the apples.

Thesunfan questioned roundbox's thing harshly and has been pretty straightforward to today's shenanigans. Is one of the only to pick InDheart up and question him for his snapvote on Anti-Pearl. We shall see, he's pretty null for me right now actually and I don't know why.

Hakulyte basically didn't really do anything, lol oops, actually just null.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652081)
Oh my god, did I forget funnygurl?

I did.

She's, uuuuuuuh... pretty indecisive for a Day 1 to be completely honest with y'all. I mean I get it, but it seems much more than usual and I don't know if that was just me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4652083)
I feel like I have a lot of town in my reads, or rather, people I'm okay with than I should, and that makes me scared.

all of the bolded essentially amounted to you waffling on a read and then just saying they're null

feels really easy and lacks a real inquisitiveness to solve and find wolves which i find worrying.

and I know you're a strong player so seeing you just so obviously not care about finding wolves feels wolfy

Syhto 10-22-2018 10:39 PM

I am an insomniac but my bedtime is usually 2 hrs before EOD. I may leave my vote on MML then. InD mentioning a Prec/MML thing with that "dumbtell" has me thinking a bit. Not that I necessarily think that is the case but, I'm totally fine with leaving my vote I guess is what I am getting at.

MML is rather territorial, shall we say? I don't like it, although I am not sure if this is because of him being red or if it is his natural state. :)

Charu 10-22-2018 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4652200)
all of the bolded essentially amounted to you waffling on a read and then just saying they're null

feels really easy and lacks a real inquisitiveness to solve and find wolves which i find worrying.

and I know you're a strong player so seeing you just so obviously not care about finding wolves feels wolfy

You're reading me wolf because I have nulls and people I'm just okay with (but not in my town circle)?

...Uh... sorry for not having a more definitive case for everyone on good ol' Day 1? If you're going to be like that, go to thesunfan or funnygurl who practically haven't listed anyone outside those they questioned.

Wayward Vagabond 10-22-2018 10:42 PM

!postcount

roundbox 10-22-2018 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4652178)

once again we see the classic example of "count roundbox's posts"

in many recent games, I've been accused of not posting enough
now I'm posting too much? ffr please