Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Simulator Files (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Boss Rush Mega Pack (submissions closed now hype this shit up) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=147671)

SKG_Scintill 06-13-2017 04:10 PM

Re: Boss Rush Mega Pack (Submissions OPEN)~~

my minipacks tho

Ristyy 06-13-2017 11:16 PM

might not be the thread for it, but scintills packs are a must play in case anyone is looking for some godly stuff!

also guys download and play prof. raine's minipack, he has made some very very nice stuff as well, i believe he can run this pack to be something noteworthy :)

Dinglesberry 06-14-2017 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GuilesTheme (Post 4561219)
Lets make this pack based on guiles theme!

Leo137 06-14-2017 05:39 PM

Yo constructive feedback:

Stepping stones worried about filling a gap to let beginners progress in the game adding multiple difficulties for each song. If you plan to be a counterpart, and keep the "boss" mentality, it would be fitting to add also a rule that at least one difficulty should be rated 26-ish or upper. That way you can cater players of different levels to play challengening charts for their current skill

bmah 06-14-2017 06:33 PM

While 17+ may be too broad, I think 26+ is too restrictively high, so maybe "boss" really is the word in question after all. Whatever, I still plan on submitting...

Arntonach 06-18-2017 04:40 AM

Dear yoshl, I get the feeling you're too detached to know what lower level players are capable of. There's a reason some boss files feel easy to you. But you parade on thinking that the top percentile needs to be challenged with boss files. This isn't beatmania. Stop the drama. :V

Wayward Vagabond 06-18-2017 04:45 AM

you have to realize that for beginner players(which are the vocal miniority which is most of the players) that 17 files are actuallt hard. sure for you that may not be the case but you are the vocal minority.

XelNya 06-18-2017 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arntonach (Post 4563690)
Dear yoshl, I get the feeling you're too detached to know what lower level players are capable of. There's a reason some boss files feel easy to you. But you parade on thinking that the top percentile needs to be challenged with boss files. This isn't beatmania. Stop the drama. :V

DourGent 06-18-2017 06:39 PM

I submitted a file but Gmail wiped 80% of the email, so enjoy a very abrupt ending email.

AZVW_2 06-22-2017 06:37 AM

Sent 2 files...

Include one song also alled "Boss Rush" same as the pack name.

AZVW_2 06-22-2017 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZVW_2 (Post 4564126)
Include one song also alled "Boss Rush" same as the pack name.

First time see the pack name I think this is one song pack about that "Boss Rush" song from jubeat Qubell... lol And just found that "Boss Rush" song's chart stored in my charts library and still not released.

YoshL 06-22-2017 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arntonach (Post 4563690)

Again, logically the next step up from "stepping stones" is not "boss rush", which has been my entire argument. if you believe that 17s are "boss rush" material, what about everything above that, what does that become in your eyes? it's akin to calling something like world 2 in super meat boy "endgame" because it's definitely harder than world 1 in difficulty!!!11 Anyone who says otherwise is too deatached to know what casual platformer players are capable of

regardless, i wish you the best with your pack! once again, me saying to change the pack name was only out of "this should make more sense to make the pack look better"

Arntonach 06-23-2017 04:30 AM

I've finally caught up with the submissions guys. YAY! Most of them were accepted no less. :D Can't wait to see what else you guys got in store.

AZVW_2 06-23-2017 05:45 AM

Sent a new one...

That song has the same genre by the same artist as "Boss Rush" song that I sent.

XelNya 06-25-2017 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arntonach (Post 4564226)
Can't wait to see what else you guys got in store.

Be careful what you wish for.

I sent something that is gonna be a hit or miss. I have zero idea how hard it actually is though.

Dinglesberry 06-25-2017 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4564130)
Again, logically the next step up from "stepping stones" is not "boss rush", which has been my entire argument. if you believe that 17s are "boss rush" material, what about everything above that, what does that become in your eyes..

Wait a second this is supposed to be a step up from stepping stones? I thought it was like, a follow up to vgmp lolz, rip

Arntonach 06-25-2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4564475)
Be careful what you wish for.

I sent something that is gonna be a hit or miss. I have zero idea how hard it actually is though.

I appreciate you giving me info about the song and the simfile, but shouldn't you send the simfile?

Also don't worry about the difficulty, currently the hardest chart is sitting at a 26 so go for it.

XelNya 06-25-2017 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arntonach (Post 4564512)
I appreciate you giving me info about the song and the simfile, but shouldn't you send the simfile?

Also don't worry about the difficulty, currently the hardest chart is sitting at a 26 so go for it.

LOL DID I REALLY FORGET TO ATTACH IT

I'M FUCKIN DUMB.

Edit: I sent it this time x.x and when I say I dunno how hard it is, sure Etterna gives me an idea but uh, you'll see what I mean.

The edit file is a 27 and it's now the hardest (reasonable) file I've made to date.

I'll also be sending you a more uh, reasonable submission soon I think.

Shadow_God_10 06-27-2017 03:34 PM

Sent 3 files

Arntonach 06-27-2017 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4565060)
Sent 3 files

"Sent from Mail for Windows 10"

Wow, I didn't even know people even used those programs.