Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Stepmania (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Stepmania Nostalgia Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=127508)

lurker 02-7-2014 08:50 AM

Re: Stepmania Nostalgia Thread

nanaca crash mothafucka
HELLO MY NAME IS ODIN AND I LIKE TO COLLECT RED PENISES

Gundam-Dude 02-7-2014 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Staiain (Post 4072801)
i remember cetaka losing a fc on some piano song on 1.1 rate and screamed with prepuberty voice mashing the rest of the song while looking at the camera

what about the stepmania bloopers video where he was playing toml on his laptop and the huge painting sitting on his desk begins to fall while he's playing so he has to stop and catch it looooooool

Dynam0 02-11-2014 12:44 AM

Holy shit guys...look what I found

This "Hayden Face" collage pic is probably from 2004 or something. How many faces can we recognize??? tsutter posted this on ODI and I think they were able to name them all or most of them anyways. All FFR users of course. (Hayden is on there 4 times btw)

Snowcrafta 02-15-2014 06:59 PM

I'm 4/1

Bottom Row(1) ?,citruschild,Hayden, Layne, ?, ?, MonkeyMan, ?
2nd: Kilga, Kefit, Someone who I know lived in Boise, can't remember username, ?, recognize face, she dated someone on the forum
3rd: DantheMan650, Cynic, Jeffry, Hayden, Best one ever, Arch
4th Snowcrafta
5th Hayden, iPatch (pre-op) Jeffry, Cynic,
Top (6) One of the swedes,

Sidek 02-15-2014 10:21 PM

someone remember the Dynam0's video doing some jokes whit the phone?

foop101 02-17-2014 01:39 AM

Mr. Bob's story on SMO

Stepmaniaonline, approximately in it's 73rd lunar century, or 2008 for ye people, was attempting to rebuild itself after it's vast struggle with Herored. Herored, previously before had been a queer worker, had been given full Administration powers over the area after sucking up to many of the other administrators, saying how dedicated he (Herored) would be to the website. This had upsetted many well known people, including Izzy, one of the oldest and wisest men in the entire Stepmania world. Many had predicted that there would be altercations, but none expected the extreme complications that would result. Through a complete act of hypocracy, Herored began a community of his own, creatively named StepmaniaRed. (Exact date unknown)

The developement never got anywhere past a few members. One of the prime members was Bright. Bright was one of the most asinine creatures to exist, with his grammar which resembled a 4 year old's, and his extreme acts of spam. Herored was convinced that his forum would prosper, as his place would see a post about once a day. Bright, in one of his sugared milk rages, was on one of his daily "hyper craze-outs" and deleted all 12 heartfelt posts on StepmaniaRed. Upon discovering this, Herored, being the pyschologically unstable person he was, took out his rage upon SMO. While in a chat session with a fellow SMO resident, Herored set fire to nearly all of Stepmaniaonline. He was only able to do this once he has fully honed and prepared his moderator powers, which had given him control to ignite different objects on command. It is predicted that this was the result of his most supreme ability to fail Quasar, the most known technique ever to be pondered.

Animalover 02-24-2014 08:14 AM

Holy crap, there's actually a few names I still recognise when I go looking out for people I used to play with. I started up Stepmania out of nostalgia and wondered where a few of you went. Nice to see old names such as HST, jesushaxyou and I think DBalla I used to see you too? XD The only small remnants I have of this community is the signatures I used to create for some of yous o3o.

Man, I sucked at graphics o__O. I think I had a few notable names on AIM but I don't use it anymore.

:) :D :)

squeesfan 02-24-2014 10:42 AM

Everytime I hear this song, I burst out laughing. It's been really difficult trying to explain to people why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HAss2fNclc

HST 02-24-2014 04:35 PM

SMOlde :V
Hi Animalover.

Stepmania's "Where are they now?".

HST - Done with college -> Work work work -> go home and play -> repeat

Animalover 02-25-2014 02:49 PM

Hai HST~! Do you still step? XD I remember you sorta released a stepchart on my birthday once. Is such a lame adorable quality to that looking back puhaha.

Life's pretty much the same, still in education until the summer and then it's job searching, house hunting, the like. Time goes by fast ;w;.

:) :) :)

HST 02-25-2014 07:40 PM

I try to but yeah I'm pretty much busy now.
Yeah haha, b-day simfiles = chuunibyou

choof 02-25-2014 07:58 PM

fuck, what name did i use on smg

uh I think darkness?

choof 02-25-2014 07:59 PM

i remember one christmas someone from smgroove called my house, my brother's step-mom answered and when she handed me the phone she said something like "someone from a sex forum? s&m?"

Arntonach 02-25-2014 08:46 PM

I think I still have those beyonce avatars where I misspelled raine.

dAnceguy117 02-25-2014 09:02 PM

Animalover! hey!

Quote:

Originally Posted by choof (Post 4084873)
i remember one christmas someone from smgroove called my house, my brother's step-mom answered and when she handed me the phone she said something like "someone from a sex forum? s&m?"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HST 02-25-2014 09:40 PM

I remember the STEPMANIA PICK-UP LINES THREAD.

Animalover 02-27-2014 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 (Post 4084928)
Animalover! hey!

HEY. I remember your name too ouo. Hope you've been well.

:) :) :)

Snapps 03-12-2014 02:54 PM

one of those guys is bullet bill the last guy on the second row i remember no one liked him i met him at arcade infinity once then gave me all of his tokens because he was leaving and he would never come back

isnt that qreepyboris on row 5 idk i dont remember him

there was a post on odi about laundry in archive :/

Staiain 03-12-2014 03:20 PM

pls no triple post (o:

HST 03-12-2014 04:13 PM

i love girls