Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   SM Scores 2006-2010 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=37396)

i love you 07-12-2007 01:30 AM

Re: SM Scores

how are you people so good at SM?

I suck XD

Reach 07-12-2007 10:24 AM

I AAAA'd felys first try 8)

o wait my file :( which are the only things I AAAA.

And in recent reach news, I've been letting my sm skill slip, as the only key tapping I've been doing is a bit of ffr. I've lost a lot of my endurance again, but I don't really care. It's too much work to keep up with thaor's endurance, and then next to us bluemystic is like, way down in the toilet when it comes to endurance stuff.

Ieat looks like an up and coming elite sm player though ;o

ieatyourlvllol 07-12-2007 10:57 AM

;)

But just as in your case, it'll involve dedicating a lot of time to playing SM. I like the game, yes, but I'm just aiming for top 25 or something. : /

This SDCB of Kasta Sten will help me get there. : O

Oh, wait! That's right! It's rated...

EDIT: This score was from several days ago...purely for the combo (it's on non-mirror, so I had bad PA and did terribly on the ending).

Reach 07-12-2007 11:09 AM

I got a 1650 combo on giga the other day, with a 94-95 machine.

Machine score on gigadelic is really weird. If you **** up a bit near the end your machine score goes way down...and then vise versa can be inflated if you don't screw up near the end.

But uh, arn't you already top 25? ;o

Dynam0 07-12-2007 11:38 AM

yea ieat you're top 15 easily lmao

ieatyourlvllol 07-12-2007 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynam0 (Post 1661600)
yea ieat you're top 15 easily lmao

Oh.

Rofl...I had no idea. I always thought there were a metric schmigaton of really good players out there. : O

Yeah...on Giga, it's not that difficult to combo to the mid-1000's, but once you get to the jumptrills and jumpfreezestream, it's incredibly hard (at least for me) to keep a consistent combo. : /

Exouds 07-12-2007 12:33 PM

Yeah ieat, you're legendary now. That kasta sten almost ties my 1.0 haha. Gigadelic combo is really Impressive too, I think the most I've gotten is around 900-1000 and that was on an incredibly lucky run :roll:.

And yeah there are quite a bit of good SM players out there these days, most of them aren't near your current skill though hehe.

In other news: I did terrible today in solo so I decided to play singles to calm down a bit, I got 0 greats on Honey cookie but 3 misses and terrible MA (43) :(. Will try to improve that to an AAA, but it'll be really hard.
What would be a good score on Frog's theme edit in VGMP 2? I got 88 on it first try and it seemed decent at least.

Pobeli 07-12-2007 01:03 PM

ieat is like a (maybe) slightly slower samt0rx with better MA and better jackhammer capabilities.

I dunno if he's top 15 yet, because his MA is generally similar to mine on easier songs, and I know I have a long way to go for top 25 or even 50 probably, and I can also rival him on certain speed songs (moulin, certain jumpstream songs, etc.) so I dunno.

I guess it kind of depends on how you define skill though.

ieatyourlvllol 07-12-2007 01:14 PM

I herd dat samtorx was bs, but dat's just me ;)

Yeah, in terms of overall jumpstream capabilities, you definitely have the edge on me. I'm only good at certain types of jumpstream patterns (Wonderstory, Southern Cross, etc.). Stuff like Mei, Happy Rainbow, etc. are really weird for me, because I don't quite have the flexibility that you do.

If you got some speed (particularly jacking hehe), you would without a doubt easily be top 25.

P.S. - Exo, 88 on Frog's Theme first try is actually very good. My best is like 89.5, and I've played the file many times.

uselessaccount 07-12-2007 02:02 PM

heheh i heard that samtorx was bs too :P. and lol ieat you should be aa'in giga easily. put on assist tick or something

and someone tell tsutter to change my name back i cant log in rofl

Pobeli 07-12-2007 02:41 PM

He has AA'd. That score was just for the combo.

krazykhalid 07-12-2007 02:58 PM

damn jacks, and my ****ty accuracy

Bahamut-X 07-12-2007 03:22 PM

dangerously close to thaor's cbs

Loot You 07-12-2007 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bahamut-X (Post 1662118)
dangerously close to thaor's cbs

shit

rofl what the hell color=supercensorevade gives you lime green

ieatyourlvllol 07-12-2007 04:24 PM

CB's are pretty much untouchable : O

Quote:

Originally Posted by uselessaccount (Post 1661928)
and someone tell tsutter to change my name back i cant log in rofl

Log in and PM Tsutter to change your name back so you can log in and PM Tsutter to change your name back so you can log in and PM Tsutter to change your name back so you can-

Some skoars

ska and his silly CB's

ska and his silly CB's

Blade was right; my Deli 1.4x score SUCKED

Note to self: The one-handed trill is always two notes longer than you think!

Pobeli 07-12-2007 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by krazykhalid (Post 1662044)
damn jacks, and my ****ty accuracy

Do you play on J7 or what?

I thought I could SDP this but when I played again after I was doing even worse and I quit about halfway through.

I thought I could SDP this too, but I played it twice and got the exact same score both times.

I also AAAA'd all but one part of Happy Happy Shining Star but got 10 perfects in that one part... what.

Nice scores, ieat. How do you get better every day while I continue to get worse? 0x cb's don't seem too good for you, but I guess the MA and PA are pretty good.

tkoy 07-12-2007 05:19 PM

This song is hard lol

Pobeli 07-12-2007 05:20 PM

tkoy is like BzT.

tkoy 07-12-2007 05:21 PM

lol whats bzt?

Loot You 07-12-2007 05:34 PM

wouldn't it be funny if khalid never noticed he was playing on J7 and he actually has better MA than all of us

also tkoy bzt is what you are