Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Batch Forum (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116884)

SKG_Scintill 11-27-2015 10:30 AM

Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 [Regular batch: OPEN]

I suppose Set 2 notes won't be up until OWA comes back?

DossarLX ODI 11-27-2015 11:16 AM

I stepped a file in Set 2 that requires another veteran judge to look at it (the other five files already have reviews from OWA before he left in addition to my reviewer notes for four out of five files). In this case it's TC_Halogen, and people are probably focused on thanksgiving weekend events right now.

I've also updated the Rating Appeal policy:

Quote:

RATING APPEAL
In the event that a stepartist feels a review for a file is unfair, a civil response to the lead and veteran judge can be provided with the concerns through either a PM or sending an email to ffrsubmissions. A file’s rating can only stay the same or be improved through this process. Disrespectful behavior from either the judge or the stepartist will result in a small loss of SAP. If after discussing with the lead and veteran judge the stepartist still feels a concern, a request can be made to a different veteran judge. Details from the review must be provided with adequate explanations. This policy only applies to files currently in Conditional Queue or for files that were Rejected with at least a 6 rating or Resubmission Privileges.

DossarLX ODI 11-29-2015 11:13 AM

As of 11/29/2015 12:12 PM EST The Batch Search Engine has been updated with the following:

High FGO Special Batch Phase 1: Accepted Files
- 3 SAP - [9/10] Maybe All This Time I Was Wrong {The Flashbulb} (YMIA & Halogen)
- 2 SAP - [8/10] You're gonna love my nuts {Reizoko Cj} (gameboy42690)
- 2 SAP - [8/10] Dysnomia {YZYX} (DossarLX ODI)

High FGO Special Batch Phase 1: Conditional Queue'd Files
- 2 SAP - [8*/10] You Universe {Blitz Lunar} (hi19hi19)
- 1 SAP - [7*/10] Stress Free Style {MOSAIC.WAV} (Scintill)

High FGO Special Batch Phase 1: Rejected Files
- [4/10] shit palette 2.0 {goreshit} (HeZe)
- [5.5/10] Hyper-INF-LATiON {cosMo@Bousou-P feat. Hatsune Miku} (SonicX.)
- [5.75/10] LE6!ON - {Frums} (Lambdadelta)
- [5/10] My Wolf Eats Preps {Renard} (YoshL)
- [5/10] The lost {midoriA} (hi19hi19)

High FGO Special Batch Phase 1: Judged (Lead Set 4)
- Mondo Brutale
- Parousia-LAST JUDGEMENT-
- Resistance 8
- Stress Free Style v2
- Ultraviolent Junglist

November/December 2014 Batch: Judged (Lead Set 1)
- Hatsune Miku no Gekishou
- lapis
- This Will Be The Day
- Crystallized Silver
- gorechestra

November/December 2014 Batch: Judged (Lead Set 4)
- City Drive
- Yellow Smile
- Aggressor
- Theory of Everything 2 - Also fixed Song Artist
- Powerhaus

September/October 2014 Batch Conditional Queue Fixes (Pending)
- Galaxy in Toybox [Heavy] (bmah) - [Nov 20, 2015 4:25]
- [Resubmission] Gym Training Montage (bmah) - [Nov 20, 2015 4:25]

Pending Official Tournament Batch Submissions
- The Moon (Remix) (M0nkeyz) - [Nov 25, 2015 16:01]
- Visitor (DarkZtar) - [Nov 26, 2015 15:16] (replacement for Starry Fate if applicable)

Other Notes
- Still Pending as a Potential Official Tournament Batch Submission: I UPDATED MY F-LIST (beary605) - [Nov 15, 2015 20:40]
- This means there are currently three pending Official Tournament Batch Submissions. If these match the open difficulty ranges, they can be added to the Batch Search Engine.
- There is currently only an Accepted/Conditional Queue Overview Page for all current batches. I'll be assigning another development task related to creating a new page that splits up files by their status for one specific batch.

Silvuh 12-12-2015 02:27 AM

Arf, hey, so, uh, yeah ... I'm really sorry for how inactive and absent I've been lately. And by lately, I mean like ... the past four months.

Yeah, so, like, all the way from August of last year, some things on FFR were making me anxious, and it affected my ability to communicate. It slowly got worse over the months as I didn't try to face the things that were happening. I finally did in August of this year, but it totally exploded back at me and made me more anxious than ever. I stopped going on the site, stopped reading or posting anything unless someone messaged me on Skype.

And then September and October were basically full of relationship issues (my anxiety tripped me up even more), and November I was struggling with grad school applications.

So ... yeah. Now I've been on anti-anxiety medication for three weeks, and it does seem to be starting to have an effect. (I also found some better motivation.)

On Thursday, I looked at the regular batch conditional fixes that were sent in (not including my own files). I'll be sending a couple PMs out soon with some feedback. Also, I updated the SAP spreadsheet and the old Queued Files spreadsheet. The SAP spreadsheet now also keeps track of pending SAP for conditionally queued files.

I had stopped updating the information in the OP because the batch search engine pretty much took its place, but I figured I should keep updating it, because the website does go offline sometimes. I'll update the OP when I can access the site again. (I'll also be rearranging some information a bit.)

I'll also be getting back to judging soon. Gotta be working on regular batch and tournament stuff.

I'll be more responsive now. Really sorry it took so long.

DossarLX ODI 12-12-2015 03:36 PM

As of 12/12/2015 3:58 PM EST The Batch Search Engine has been updated with the following:

Moved from Pending to Accepted
- Azul (Remix) - September 2014 Set 1
- Azure Emotion - September 2014 Set 3
- Galaxy in Toybox [Heavy] - September 2014 Set 3
- Ongaku -kaiongaku mix- - September 2014 Set 1

Other Notes
- The first post was cleaned up to remove a large amount of outdated information.

MarioNintendo 12-24-2015 04:18 PM

sent fixes for pwrpff raves

Kraezymann 12-25-2015 02:21 PM

I know that I had asked a file to be pulled from the submissions list, and was wondering if there is anything I need to worry about before submitting a new file. It's actually the same song, but properly cut, and better stepped. I should be back to square one with everything, right?

Also, welcome back Silvuh :)

DossarLX ODI 12-25-2015 02:26 PM

That should be fine Kraezymann, as long as you also include the permission status. If you feel like the file would fall into a difficulty range the Official Tournament Batch is looking for, I'd recommend submitting to that Special Batch.

DossarLX ODI 01-1-2016 08:58 PM

As of 1/1/2016 9:56 PM EST the Batch Search Engine has been updated with the following:

September 2014 Batch Files Released During FFRMas:
Day 1 - Endgame
Day 2 - Dandelion Sparkle!!
Day 3 - Guitars Suck
Day 4 - Guitars Still Suck
Day 5 - Azul (Remix)
Day 6 - waltz in d-flat op. 64-1 (panic station mix)
Day 7 - Noushou Sakuretsu Girl
Day 8 - Yay Yeah
Day 9 - Syncopatriarch
Day 10 - Wheelpower & Go
Day 11 - Back to the Gate
Day 12 - Danse de Romani

November 2015 Regular Batch New Submissions:
Anima (DarkZtar) - [Dec 28, 2015 21:56]
Chaotic WHITE (DarkZtar) - [Dec 28, 2015 21:56]
Starbound (DarkZtar) - [Dec 28, 2015 21:58]
Shades of Green (DarkZtar) - [Dec 28, 2015 21:58]
Glitchcraft (DarkZtar) - [Dec 28, 2015 21:58]
My Catchy Lil Bassline (M0nkeyz) - [Dec 27, 2015 12:48]
Koi No Sibou Flag (hi19hi19) - [Dec 31, 2015 17:38]
OWA Raged at Kurorak for Making OWA Raged at Skeletor (hi19hi19) - [Dec 31, 2015 17:38]
Super Soaker (hi19hi19) - [Dec 31, 2015 17:38]
System Doctor v2 (hi19hi19) - [Dec 31, 2015 17:38]
Into a Dawn (hi19hi19) - [Dec 31, 2015 17:38]

Official Tournament Batch New Submissions:
Decretum (XelNya) - [Dec 18, 2015 6:14]
G4M3 0V3R (gameboy42690) - [Dec 12, 2015 16:14]
La Tristesse Durera Toujours (XelNya) - [Dec 18, 2015 6:14]
Pear (M0nkeyz) - [Dec 27, 2015 15:46]
Reach (blanky!) - [Dec 12, 2015 22:42]
Ringo's Tea Party [Scintill] - [Dec 25, 2015 16:44]
Seiran's Mad Hammer [Scintill] - [Dec 24, 2015 22:30]
Spider Dance (Guest15937) - [Dec 30, 2015 6:15]
Terror From Beyond v2 (Xtreme2252) - [Dec 27, 2015 12:06]
Titenic - The JonSong (Xtreme2252) - [Dec 27, 2015 12:06]

January 2015 Regular Batch File Updates:
Garakuta Doll Play (Destroy2777) - [Jan 1, 2016 18:02]

Conditional Queue Fixes (Pending):
PWRPFF RAVES (MarioNintendo) - [Dec 24, 2015 17:17]

On another note, I have plans for migrating the Batch Search Engine data over to a new site and I'll post details about that plan in the Batch Search Engine thread.

XelNya 01-1-2016 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI (Post 4390257)
November 2015 Regular Batch New Submissions:
Anima (DarkZtar) - [Dec 28, 2015 21:56]

Dang Ztar is that by Xi by any chance?

DarkZtar 01-1-2016 09:43 PM

yeah it is, yay polyrhythms.
j/k everybody hates those

XelNya 01-2-2016 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkZtar (Post 4390280)
yeah it is, yay polyrhythms.
j/k everybody hates those

Oh damn. I'm curious what you did with it because I've been charting it for SM. (Along with a lot of songs from those games actually, they're fun to chart.)

Also, I like poly's. :/

DarkZtar 01-2-2016 12:15 AM

i could send you the file if you'd like. pm me your email.

XelNya 01-2-2016 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkZtar (Post 4390346)
i could send you the file if you'd like. pm me your email.

That'd be sweet.

VisD 01-4-2016 12:50 PM

Getting round to fixing my conditionally queued files soon.

I think I have a number of files in the Nov/Dec batch. Whatever it is, please remove all of them except for Azure. I submitted them incomplete with the intention of fixing them up in time, but it's clear I no longer have the time to do so. Azure is a complete file however, and should be judged. Thanks!

Silvuh 01-6-2016 12:50 AM

It's almost been a month since my last post in here, and I've hardly done anything ... My drive died down pretty quickly, so I only did work for like a few days. Then I felt, well, I'll just get back to work after Christmas ... and then I ended up getting distracted by a game for like a week ... and then I made a really spontaneous trip plan which I just got back from, and it ended up being kind of depressing. And I kept meaning to post here saying when I'd start working again ... and now I don't know. Hopefully it'll only take a couple days to feel up to doing more work. I don't know. I'm really sorry.

HeZe 01-15-2016 01:56 PM

How is the regular batch judging going?

DossarLX ODI 01-15-2016 03:31 PM

The lead judges haven't been providing me with any updates, although I'm in the stage now of having PrawnSkunk help me set up the new Batch Search Engine site which will allow the full status of every individual batch (so you'd be able to see that the Official Tournament Batch has 30 judged songs out of 62, November 2014 has Lead Notes for 10 of the files, etc.)

This weekend I will be limited in availability although the new BSE will allow stepartists to see much more information about their submissions and also add song submissions without needing me to update them. I've created all the accounts, it's a matter of setting up the site and having staff assign the appropriate ownership on the songs.

As a side note to add to the above, I don't have any time for judging right now. Judging Tasks that are assigned to me as stated in the Weekly Batch Update are unassigned and I'll be resolving that this weekend.

DossarLX ODI 01-19-2016 11:54 AM

Hello again, I hope you're all doing well. The last few days have been very busy for me and I just resolved my issues with connecting to university wifi today. I'll try providing a weekly update tonight -- this weekend things should calm down a bit since I'm constantly moving around right now (tutoring setup, getting books, advising, etc.).

DossarLX ODI 01-24-2016 08:02 PM

For an update on the November/December 2014 Batch, I've assembled the 8 Sets below. Three judges got back to me about their availability, and I've reassigned some judging tasks.

Set 1
Lead Judge: DarkZtar
Reviewer Judge: Silvuh (tentative)
Side Notes: DarkZtar finished the lead notes.

Set 2
Lead Judge: Silvuh
Reviewer Judge: DossarLX ODI (may be subject to change to TC_Halogen)

Set 3
Lead Judge: psychoangel691
Reviewer Judge: TC_Halogen

Set 4
Lead Judge: gameboy42690
Reviewer Judge: Silvuh
Side Notes: This Set is finished, although the reviews have not been posted up yet. They will be posted up in the next few days.

Set 5
Lead Judge: gameboy42690
Side Notes: gameboy42690 has 3 out of 5 Lead Notes finished.

Set 6
Lead Judge: Gradiant

Set 7
Lead Judge: Unassigned
Reviewer Judge: Unassigned

Set 8
Lead Judge: DarkZtar