Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   2moons (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=76178)

Squeek 08-22-2007 03:48 PM

Re: 2moons

I'm pretty much done with the game.

Why is it taking an hour to level up at level 13. Why are there no good EXP quests, ever. Why do they want people to suffer.

It's a really interesting game and I might play from time to time but it's really boring me at this point.

Reach 08-22-2007 03:51 PM

I recall it taking like 15 minutes to level up at 13. if it takes me an hour to level up at 33 you're doing something severely wrong D: which i'm not sure what it could be. Train somewhere with lots of spawns and white named enemies. You're wasting your time with red named or green named enemies because you get an EXP penalty. North ares is probably the fastest place to lv up for awhile.

And there arn't enough good exp quests. Worthwhile ones start in like, the 20's? You can get 50k exp from a couple of them.

Jordy0823 08-22-2007 03:51 PM

i got a level 30 segnale.. by the way if someone wants a 28 mage in maple story check the maple story topic

ToshX 08-22-2007 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeek (Post 1742971)
I'm pretty much done with the game.

Why is it taking an hour to level up at level 13. Why are there no good EXP quests, ever. Why do they want people to suffer.

It's a really interesting game and I might play from time to time but it's really boring me at this point.

Well, it takes about 1/4 the time of Maplestory, or maybe even less than that.

lXD 08-22-2007 05:17 PM

pretty fun game

just started playing im a level 11 bagi currently

characters name is llXD

but I have a question, Im having a little trouble understanding how to set skills, I bought them from the skill master, Im the appropriate level, I have 7 skill points, but how do I raise and set the certain skill?

arelik 08-22-2007 05:58 PM

I'm not sure I understand the question.
When you buy a skill book from the trainer it goes in your inventory. Right click it to learn the skill. When you have learned it you can upgrade it every few lvls by clicking the + button. If you can't learn the skill check the lvl requirement and the required skills to learn the skill.

Squeek 08-22-2007 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reach (Post 1742979)
I recall it taking like 15 minutes to level up at 13. if it takes me an hour to level up at 33 you're doing something severely wrong D: which i'm not sure what it could be. Train somewhere with lots of spawns and white named enemies. You're wasting your time with red named or green named enemies because you get an EXP penalty. North ares is probably the fastest place to lv up for awhile.

And there arn't enough good exp quests. Worthwhile ones start in like, the 20's? You can get 50k exp from a couple of them.

I'm killing solely white-named enemies and they're all the best EXP-givers for my level. I checked.

Maybe an hour was pushing it, but I'm getting less than a percent per kill and each kill is 15-20 seconds long.

But that's not the point. The entire game should not be based solely around killing monsters. Quests should not exist to give you equipment that'll give you +5 attack to let you kill monsters slightly better. That's why I quit Maple, man!

Oh, and level 13 in Maple was easily faster than this. As all four classes.

I'm not gonna uninstall it or anything, but grinding without having any human interaction is about the most boring thing known to man. Oh, and those annoying spams every three seconds don't help. WE SEEL GOLDZ 4 U BUY HEREZ OUR WEBSITE WWW.GOLDSLOLSFJK.ORG.NET.HAX

ToshX 08-22-2007 06:54 PM

Squeek, you know they make it that annoying so people will actually remember the stuff and maybe go there in curiosity, then maybe buy something.

And Squeek, I've been levelling in this a LOT faster than I lvl in Maple. And I'm playing a Bagi, a TERRIBLE PvM class. And to top it off, I have way more heal than I should for my level, meaning like no str.

Squeek 08-22-2007 07:38 PM

Yeah, well I have way too much Dex for my level and I still kill like crap.

My class pumps Heal as the primary stat.

I do about 200 damage per swing and it takes 10-15 swings to kill one thing. I have no attacking skills until much, much later.

Tayfun 08-22-2007 07:46 PM

wow i'm addicted to this game ty reach.

phe0nixblade 08-22-2007 07:49 PM

It's not working for me. ='(

TD_GenoCid3 08-22-2007 07:56 PM

looks fun

ToshX 08-22-2007 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeek (Post 1743466)

I do about 200 damage per swing and it takes 10-15 swings to kill one thing. I have no attacking skills until much, much later.

Yeah, well I'm level 16 and I hit for 100ish a swing, and my skills do 200.

Reach 08-22-2007 10:35 PM

Well, I did some calculating and it takes significiantly less time to level up in 2moons than it does in maple story so >__> More than 2x faster (with 2x cards on ms)

But I've never played a segnale so I can't speak for them...my bagi lvl's much slower than most other classes, especially summoners, and even with casual grinding, just running around exploring and killing for just over an hour gives me a lv at 33.

ps

o ya that's me

as for my own stats, my regular attack is about 600-700, bash hits 800~ (x4) with crits 1300+.

Saw a like lvl 100 bagi criting for like 15000+ though D:

I'm having a little trouble understanding armor enhancement. I'm looking on http://2moons.mmosite.com/guide/item..._warrior.shtml

and I see all these armor enhancement things. What are these??? How do you get them??? =/

lXD 08-23-2007 12:15 AM

Im addicted to this game as well haha, so much fun ill be around on this for awhile XD

thankyou reach :)

ToshX 08-23-2007 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squeek (Post 1743466)

10-34 seems kinda, uhh, boring. Not hard, but a little boring.

It supposedly gets better at the level 34 instance, and I think you can do it up until like level 50 something for good exp.

Reach 08-23-2007 09:54 AM

there's nothing that great about the instance.

The exp there isn't all that fast, it's just faster than everywhere else. You also have to waste all of your dil to run the dungeon, so. essentially the enemies give ok exp, and there's a lot of them...but the real advantage is the exp bonus for completion, hence why it's faster than anywhere else.

I'd go up near crespo but all of the enemies are still red and thus exp rate deduction. D: Leveling is a little slower than it has to be in this game because exp/kill does not rise proportionally to exp/level, and then if you try to go kill harder enemies to make it proportional they penalize you for it :<

I think acclaim plans to change the base exp rate though, as well as have 2x events eventually. I mean it's still way faster than MS but I think we all can agree that *less* grinding and grinding and grinding and more exploring and whatnot = more fun.

justom 08-23-2007 11:08 AM

Mmhm. I hope they have 2x exp events xD

ToshX 08-23-2007 03:30 PM

Well, I find it a lot more boring to spend an hour training in a 3D game rather than in a 2D game.

I have no idea why, I just see it like that.

thunderstrike687 08-23-2007 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reach (Post 1744452)
there's nothing that great about the instance.

what? is that a joke? with the 10% xp boost from ad viewing, you get almost 1300 xp from easy sasquatch things in there, let alone the big girl things that are incorrectly named which give you about 4500. plus, with the treasure boxes, you walk out with 30k. the dungeon is amazing.