Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LXXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=142717)

_Zenith_ 09-1-2015 09:25 AM

Re: jTWG LXIX - The Spice Must Flow (not a dune reference) GAME THREAD

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4355819)
\voted for clownpiece\

/voted for you afterwards/

_Zenith_ 09-1-2015 09:28 AM

Enough goofing around though, I'd like to get the game moving because 5 pages of shitposting is where I draw the line in my in-game sanity

AA

Gonna pursue this for a bit; like AA should automatically have some heat generated for being entirely out of the norm with posting just gifs and no content.

Charles Claythorne 09-1-2015 09:32 AM

lurker is a (sea)wolf

hf every1

_Zenith_ 09-1-2015 09:36 AM

Mashi! <3

rzr 09-1-2015 10:42 AM

I think we're all dropping IQ points with every post read so far. On that note, someone pull up a tally. I'll safety sunfan for now because it's the only person I really know, my bad if there is already a vote for you let's get that tally up!

_Zenith_ 09-1-2015 10:44 AM

holy shit

To players who aren't playing in this game, do not post in this thread period. Thank you. (Except Mashi since he's a loved TWGer <3)

It's against the rules ya heard

_Zenith_ 09-1-2015 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4355835)
I think we're all dropping IQ points with every post read so far. On that note, someone pull up a tally. I'll safety sunfan for now because it's the only person I really know, my bad if there is already a vote for you let's get that tally up!

Your vote doesn't count btw, you need to use [twgv] tags not [b] tags

Also it's D0 shitposting phase meta, so dropping of IQ points probably only happened to you since we are all used to the shenanigans.

rzr 09-1-2015 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4355670)
I'm unsure if it's within your character to outright defend someone out the gate from a just started D0 phase vote.

Actually I'm sure that it's entirely uncharacteristic of you to do that and rightfully claim a defense this early.

Sunfan

Actually, with this being said I will add legitimacy to my vote, it's not a safety. It's a normal vote for sunfan, this does seem odd to defend a random who made their account this year..? No night phase has past so there would be no reason to defend anyone since nobody could possibly know another players role yet. Except wolves.

rzr 09-1-2015 10:47 AM

sunfan

rzr 09-1-2015 10:47 AM

What is this sorcery?

_Zenith_ 09-1-2015 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4355838)
Actually, with this being said I will add legitimacy to my vote, it's not a safety. It's a normal vote for sunfan, this does seem odd to defend a random who made their account this year..? No night phase has past so there would be no reason to defend anyone since nobody could possibly know another players role yet. Except wolves.

The bolded has no value or effect to the game whatsoever, so I would implore you to find a better reason to support your lynch.

_Zenith_ 09-1-2015 10:50 AM

Rather, not lynch, but vote for now.

rzr 09-1-2015 10:53 AM

I made my point clear, and because you don't take value from the statement doesn't mean it has none. If a player made their account this recently I'm inclined to think it's an alt, people don't just make accounts on FFR to play TWG.
Now, regardless of that I did state that it is odd for someone to defend another player so early in the game without having the ability to have knowledge of any person's role. The only people who could know any roles would be wolves.
So, out of almost 5 pages of crap, those two points warrant the only suspicion worthy of me casting my vote. Thank you very much.

_Zenith_ 09-1-2015 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4355844)
I made my point clear, and because you don't take value from the statement doesn't mean it has none. If a player made their account this recently I'm inclined to think it's an alt, people don't just make accounts on FFR to play TWG.
Now, regardless of that I did state that it is odd for someone to defend another player so early in the game without having the ability to have knowledge of any person's role. The only people who could know any roles would be wolves.
So, out of almost 5 pages of crap, those two points warrant the only suspicion worthy of me casting my vote. Thank you very much.

You are starting off on flimsy and skewed data points that you deem relevant and effective in scumhunting for wolves yet it is still wrong.

Players certainly made accounts just to play TWG, and in case you didn't know, Anon games is the precise definition of above.

It is clearly odd for Sunfan to defend Clown there against a shitvote so early, and that's the only validity you have in your opinion here because everything else is partially wrong.

However, Sunfan did not state why he defended, but only that he IS defending Clown at the moment. None of what he said is enough information to warrant the statement "How could he know what alignment a player is right now with no power role phase commencing unless he is a wolf?". All we know is that he is defending Clown right now, plus his dialogue with me.

Games here have reached up to 20 pages of shitposting; it is how fiffer TWG works.

Try finding more valid information here than saying what you said, because it now seems like you might have more information than you are presenting, though I don't know your playstyle and don't know if you would push a mislynch D0 as a wolf.

rzr 09-1-2015 11:07 AM

I think you are reading too much into this, and picking a bone just for the sake of it. I am not basing my vote solely off of the information that you take a problem with, but my vote is not for you so I don't see what your problem is.
As far as the validity, I guess that is up to each person to differentiate. In my mind it makes 100%. I'm not saying it's the most water tight logic I've ever used in TWG.
However, at this point it looks like you're trying awfully hard to misconstrue my words and make me out to be the bad guy. When all I've done is take the information I have on the thread and make the best guess I can. Perhaps, Zenith, you are a wolf using Sunfan's random vote as a cover for you to push around suspicion. This would be nice tactic, vote your own guy then redirect suspicion to anyone who votes for him too.

Honestly though, neither of us really know the other's playing style. We can go back and forth on a point we're never going to agree on, or take what we have and start forming some real thoughts. Ball's in your court, just don't come back with more crap because I'm not defending my vote to you.

thesunfan 09-1-2015 11:13 AM

I hate to spoil the fun but I made up my mind to defend clownpiece before the game started. Ofc you'll have to take my word for it but its true.

_Zenith_ 09-1-2015 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rzr (Post 4355847)
I think you are reading too much into this, and picking a bone just for the sake of it. I am not basing my vote solely off of the information that you take a problem with, but my vote is not for you so I don't see what your problem is.
As far as the validity, I guess that is up to each person to differentiate. In my mind it makes 100%. I'm not saying it's the most water tight logic I've ever used in TWG.
However, at this point it looks like you're trying awfully hard to misconstrue my words and make me out to be the bad guy. When all I've done is take the information I have on the thread and make the best guess I can. Perhaps, Zenith, you are a wolf using Sunfan's random vote as a cover for you to push around suspicion. This would be nice tactic, vote your own guy then redirect suspicion to anyone who votes for him too.

Honestly though, neither of us really know the other's playing style. We can go back and forth on a point we're never going to agree on, or take what we have and start forming some real thoughts. Ball's in your court, just don't come back with more crap because I'm not defending my vote to you.

If you are town aligned, having a decent chunk of validity (especially the longer you live) obviously helps you in the long run when you are supposed to be doing your job (as town).

Because I have pushed on this validity problem with you not using conclusive and incisive information to support your vote (because let's be real, at this point without shitvoting someone you could only vote for myself or Sunfan and this is because I don't think you are capable of prodding people early on).

Above leads to the bolded section, which is pure OMGUS. I hope as a player you know what that is because it kind of makes it much easier for me to push a lynch on you without generating heat for it. Don't resort to OMGUS.

Players who know me already know my alignment most likely because of my own meta (A.K.A reserve choof's post here about me being "lock clear" when I'm not locked clear; it's just he metaread me correctly and recognized it while pointing out I withheld a statement against Sunfan). Relying on my own meta is bad in itself and I don't plan to do it, but a player (and possibly more) have already used my own meta to read me.

I don't want to battle you all phase, but just know that as of right now, you and I are on hotseats for criticism from the other players. This usually happens between myself and another player.

rzr 09-1-2015 11:16 AM

Honestly, I hope it's fair to say I'm not trying to peg you as a wolf or directly lynch you or anything, I'm trying to stir the pot a little so I can get a feel for everybody and who's active and who's not.

Zenith, it's nothing personal, and sunfan, I just wanted to get something out there for us to screw with. At least at this point we can all put a little info in the back of our heads and focus on the whole!

_Zenith_ 09-1-2015 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4355848)
I hate to spoil the fun but I made up my mind to defend clownpiece before the game started. Ofc you'll have to take my word for it but its true.

Do you mind outing why?

What makes Clownpiece more defendable than Pizza or rzr per say? Why are you subjectively excluding all other players except Clown here?

If this was later in the phase, you'd be under heat right now for 1) Forming a partnership within the first hours of the game with someone who is or isn't your partner, and 2) As choof put it, slank as fuck cover and you know this.

_Zenith_ 09-1-2015 11:17 AM

I really want Plop in here asap because I feel his input works well with me regardless of alignment, as Plopadop is one of the few players who can literally cool me off in a matter of seconds from getting too Teen Angst-y.