Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   2nd Unofficial FFR Tournament - Round shmeven (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=100731)

Phynx 10-2-2008 04:30 PM

Re: 2nd Unofficial FFR Tournament - Round 4

BAHAHAHA!!!!

You guys think this round's songs are hard.... I'm dying with laughter right now. Next round... round 5 out of 8 will contain songs that EVERYONE is gonna turn insta-WTFo.O!!!!

HAHAHAHA, round 6 is like... you guys better have stamina cause I'm doing endurance songs for ALL divisions... yes meaning some long songs.

Round 7 is.... lol..... you're all fuqed in the ass so God damn hard....

The final round.... I hope you guys have your hatchet's ready cause..... holy f*ck... you're be gonna slicing your fingers off in pain and I mean that cause the final round is gonna be VERY tricky.... let me just say... this is a new concept to FFR's tourney's... NOTHING AT ALL LIKE THE OFFICIAL IN ANY WAY EVEN THOUGH THIS TOURNAMENT REPLICATES IT IN EEVERY WAY POSSIBLE.... but... the final round will be a speed/endurance/time trial round.... what do I mean by time trial you say? Well.... haha, try this on for size.... let's just say the round MIGHT be only 1 day long AND there may be more playing than what was previously expected...

Now the final round... I'm still debating to myself on what I should do to make it interesting. I mean... this same old style of tourney is dull after so long, soooooo, since this is still MY tournament, I think I'm gonna change it up a bit for the final round. Still thinking about it though. I feel like I should make the finalists work HARD AS FUQ for the money, credits, and subby's. :O We shall see......

robertsona 10-2-2008 04:32 PM

last round:
death piano for beginner division
vROFL for everyone else

Phynx 10-2-2008 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robertsona (Post 2825395)
last round:
death piano for beginner division
vROFL for everyone else

Oh and, no there won't be joke files for the final round. Seriously....

boondocks77 10-2-2008 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phynx (Post 2825394)
I have a sick and twisted pleasure off peoples' pain.

D=
You use too many color tags.
D=

Phynx 10-2-2008 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boondocks77 (Post 2825399)
D=
You use too many color tags.
D=

If you are a finalist Boon... I'm gonna double the pleasurable pain just for the fact that you got there. XDXDXD Yes, I'm singling you out. :P You deserve painful gaming because you're too damn good too damn fast.

boondocks77 10-2-2008 04:38 PM

uhhhh oh
D:
I'll be practicing a jackload on SM
I WILL win
:P
(no I won't lol)

slayer62 10-2-2008 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phynx (Post 2825394)
BAHAHAHA!!!!

You guys think this round's songs are hard.... I'm dying with laughter right now. Next round... round 5 out of 8 will contain songs that EVERYONE is gonna turn insta-WTFo.O!!!!

HAHAHAHA, round 6 is like... you guys better have stamina cause I'm doing endurance songs for ALL divisions... yes meaning some long songs.

Round 7 is.... lol..... you're all fuqed in the ass so God damn hard....

The final round.... I hope you guys have your hatchet's ready cause..... holy f*ck... you're be gonna slicing your fingers off in pain and I mean that cause the final round is gonna be VERY tricky.... let me just say... this is a new concept to FFR's tourney's... NOTHING AT ALL LIKE THE OFFICIAL IN ANY WAY EVEN THOUGH THIS TOURNAMENT REPLICATES IT IN EEVERY WAY POSSIBLE.... but... the final round will be a speed/endurance/time trial round.... what do I mean by time trial you say? Well.... haha, try this on for size.... let's just say the round MIGHT be only 1 day long AND there may be more playing than what was previously expected...

Now the final round... I'm still debating to myself on what I should do to make it interesting. I mean... this same old style of tourney is dull after so long, soooooo, since this is still MY tournament, I think I'm gonna change it up a bit for the final round. Still thinking about it though. I feel like I should make the finalists work HARD AS FUQ for the money, credits, and subby's. :O We shall see......

I don't think any song in this game makes me want to slice my fingers off... maybe besides Death Piano.

Payden_16 10-2-2008 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slayer62 (Post 2825408)
I don't think any song in this game makes me want to slice my fingers off... maybe besides Death Piano.

Oh, it's not just any song.... you're missing the concept here. Hahaha, time trial should explain it all....

vantilburg 10-2-2008 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Payden_16 (Post 2825414)
Oh, it's not just any song.... you're missing the concept here. Hahaha, time trial should explain it all....

I don't get it =( The only song that would be so retarded would be TMWT..
But Phynx said no joke files so I'm clueless.

Milli 10-2-2008 04:48 PM

Excite bike

master q60 10-2-2008 04:49 PM

i hate air lol

i wouldn'd mind 4 goods thats a pretty good score but i HATE an AVERAGE because i got knocked out of the official from an AVERAGE!

vantilburg 10-2-2008 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Milli (Post 2825423)
Excite bike

WE'RE ALL ****'D
I don't wanna die! D=

Payden_16 10-2-2008 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vantilburg (Post 2825420)
I don't get it =( The only song that would be so retarded would be TMWT..
But Phynx said no joke files so I'm clueless.

HAHAHA, TMwT... I should totally talk to Tass about getting that for this. XDXDXD But uh yeah... if you don't get it yet... you will.... everyone will cry....

Gun92 10-2-2008 04:52 PM

I don't feel safe with this, but I guess its better

Sprite- 10-2-2008 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phynx (Post 2825307)
They are four days long, from noon today to noon on the 7th is four days exactly.

i lol'd

Quigly 10-2-2008 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Payden_16 (Post 2825427)
HAHAHA, TMwT... I should totally talk to Tass about getting that for this. XDXDXD But uh yeah... if you don't get it yet... you will.... everyone will cry....

And of course I get eliminated right before things gets interesting.

AOD_ELEMENT 10-2-2008 04:53 PM

i suck dick at reality right now so gay ill get the AAA tomorrow or later on tonight 3 goods isnt cutting it right now

Shortboyownz 10-2-2008 04:55 PM

ill keep it here for a while until i see everyone elses score

[TeRa] 10-2-2008 04:56 PM

2nd round was the hardest round so far.
PS, Unless you're getting songs put in FFR specifically for this tournament, I don't see how it can get much harder.
PPS, Round 6 for masters is strawberry sweetz I bet. (or LGC)

EgomaniaCircus 10-2-2008 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [TeRa] (Post 2825444)
2nd round was the hardest round so far.
PS, Unless you're getting songs put in FFR specifically for this tournament, I don't see how it can get much harder.
PPS, Round 6 for masters is strawberry sweetz I bet. (or LGC)

LGC please (also could be PK). And the only way you're gonna get people to slice their fingers off is by forcing them to do something like FC death piano 20 different times each with a boo count below 200 in one day (for the masters division anyway).