Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   [Concluded] drizzleRomanceGirl's FFR Team Tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=130860)

alloyus 07-5-2013 04:15 AM

Re: drizzleRomanceGirl's FFR Team Tournament

Omg drizzle what is your timezone do you even sleep

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-5-2013 04:22 AM

There's four people who are for mirror that have joined this tournament, so one more vote will officially allow the use of mirror mod.

@alloyus, It's the middle of summer vacation and I live in the Pacific Timezone, where it's only 2:20 right now. :P

Speaking of timezones, when I start saying when each round will start, I will be using the Server Time, (which is GMT -5).
*edit* Nevermind, it's GMT -6.

alloyus 07-5-2013 04:31 AM

Pshhhh 5:30 am sunrise setting beautiful (almost done though :()

Psittacosis 07-5-2013 04:31 AM

Uh, server time isn't GMT -5, is it? EST is GMT -5. @_@ Server is in central time, isn't it?

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-5-2013 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Psittacosis (Post 3933045)
Uh, server time isn't GMT -5, is it? EST is GMT -5. @_@ Server is in central time, isn't it?

Oops, I'm sorry. I was looking at the GMT for daylight savings time. Yeah it's normally GMT -6 then I think.

Psittacosis 07-5-2013 04:39 AM

Oh, okay xD Makes more sense then.

alloyus 07-5-2013 04:40 AM

Server is -3 during the summer xP

Edit: EST is -5 and CST is -4, during the summer it's EDT and becomes -4 so I'm assuming CDT (server) would be -3 :P

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-5-2013 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alloyus (Post 3933048)
Server is -3 during the summer xP

Edit: EST is -5 and CST is -4, during the summer it's EDT and becomes -4 so I'm assuming CDT (server) would be -3 :P

That's not true; going more west in timezones would be negative (at least in the United States) so CST is -6, not -4 (since EST is -5 and you're going west one timezone), and CDT would be -5 because you're saving one hour by adding one hour. (e.g. -6 + 1 = -5)

In case any of this is confusing, CST stands for Central Standard Time, while CDT stands for Central Daylight Time (which is CST during daylight savings time). The same rule goes for EST, which stands for Eastern Standard Time, while EDT stands for Eastern Daylight Time.

HalfStep 07-5-2013 04:57 AM

Server time's at the top of the page anyway, people can figure it out haha ^^

alloyus 07-5-2013 05:01 AM

Oops I went in the wrong direction

Doug31 07-5-2013 05:48 AM

This is a really stupid question but we can play with the arrows scrolling down and that doesn't count as a mod, right?

_Fluttershy_ 07-5-2013 05:58 AM

In. Donated 40k credits! Also, I'm for mirror! I've got about 100 songs mentalblocked on this site lol! XD

SC_coolguy44 07-5-2013 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 3932909)
:)

@SC_coolguy44, I have no idea when it'll start, but it may approximately start in about two weeks, possibly? It honestly depends on how many people join and how long it'll take me to place everyone, as well as how long voting for captains will take and the order of each team by the captains.

Ok, that would be a good start time for me. However, there is one week at the beginning of August I may not be able to submit because I will be away.

~Zeta~ 07-5-2013 09:25 AM

idc for mirror. all about fun.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug31 (Post 3933055)
This is a really stupid question but we can play with the arrows scrolling down and that doesn't count as a mod, right?

You can. That isn't affecting anything about the arrows, just how they scroll (like upscroll.)

evanescence_death4ever 07-5-2013 02:19 PM

I would say "I'm in" but...I really have to think about it. I don't want to join and then drop, that'd be unfair.

alloyus 07-5-2013 02:23 PM

Do utttt

drizzleRomanceGirl 07-5-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doug31 (Post 3933055)

In my opinion, no questions are stupid, and I appreciate you asking me. ^.^ Yes, you can. :) The scrolling direction doesn't count as a mod.

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Fluttershy_ (Post 3933056)
In. Donated 40k credits! Also, I'm for mirror! I've got about 100 songs mentalblocked on this site lol! XD

Thank you for the donation! :) Also, the mirror mod is officially allowed for the tournament as of now. ^.^

Quote:

Originally Posted by SC_coolguy44 (Post 3933088)
Ok, that would be a good start time for me. However, there is one week at the beginning of August I may not be able to submit because I will be away.

I'll notify everyone once the start date gets closer when each round will take place, so hopefully your captain (or if you are the captain) will make your rounds at a time when it doesn't interfere when you're away. :)

Also, does this mean you're joining the tournament?

HalfStep 07-5-2013 03:28 PM

This needs more hype ! !

alloyus 07-5-2013 03:43 PM

This needs way more hype than it's getting

yo man im awesome 07-5-2013 04:34 PM

in