Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ] ~V2~ (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121138)

WheatleyCore 02-17-2013 03:12 PM

Re: Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ] ~V2~

You know the panel on your profile that says " -Account Name- Gameplay Stats Today". Well, I've looked on other people's profiles and they have like a status represented in bars too below it; however, my account doesn't have it. Is something wrong with my profile? Also, is there any way I can add the bar stats?

Yoshiya Kiryu 03-7-2013 11:17 PM

Hello, is there a way i can remove profile votes? Like old ones?

Mourningfall 03-7-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoshiya Kiryu (Post 3875874)

This is a good question, also why are we able to vote on private/closed profiles?
If they're not willing to have their profile open to the public why should they deserve to receive votes at all?

bmah 03-7-2013 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yoshiya Kiryu (Post 3875874)

No, profile votes cannot be removed. More importantly though, you should know that votes mean absolutely nothing on the site. Take them with a grain of salt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mourningfall (Post 3875878)
This is a good question, also why are we able to vote on private/closed profiles?
If they're not willing to have their profile open to the public why should they deserve to receive votes at all?

I see your logic, but site coding likely doesn't make this an easy task to change.

noname219 03-7-2013 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 3875882)
No, profile votes cannot be removed. More importantly though, you should know that votes mean absolutely nothing on the site. Take them with a grain of salt.

If they mean nothing, why not remove that feature ?
(serious question)

JohnRedWolf87 03-8-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noname219 (Post 3875887)
If they mean nothing, why not remove that feature ?
(serious question)

Although they serve no real purpose, I like receiving profile votes. They let me know that people like my profile. lol. :)

drizzleRomanceGirl 02-5-2014 07:28 PM

Is it possible to view who voted for which choice on FFR thread polls that you didn't create?

Untimely Friction 02-5-2014 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drizzleRomanceGirl (Post 4072433)
Is it possible to view who voted for which choice on FFR thread polls that you didn't create?

I believe only if thats enabled by the thread creator, and even still I think THAT features not enabled, so I'd say no, I dont think so unless the above is true. Anonymity prevents flaming.

drizzleRomanceGirl 02-5-2014 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Untimely Friction (Post 4072434)
I believe only if thats enabled by the thread creator, and even still I think THAT features not enabled, so I'd say no, I dont think so unless the above is true. Anonymity prevents flaming.

I looked into it, and when you create a new poll you do have the option to make all votes public, although it's turned off by default.

Thank you for your help! :)

drizzleRomanceGirl 02-12-2014 12:42 AM

How do I check whether my birthday is registered correctly? I'm pretty sure that I registered my correct birthday when I created my account, but I would like to double-check just in case. When I clicked on the Calendar button near the top of the forums, I didn't see my birthday in the list of birthdays for my birth-date. Thank you in advance!

SaFyre13 02-12-2014 12:51 AM

FFR Settings --> Account Settings --> Edit your details

At the top, it will say "Date of Birth" - [your birth date that you entered]

It probably doesn't show since you may have selected "Display Only Age".

drizzleRomanceGirl 02-12-2014 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaFyre13 (Post 4077389)
FFR Settings --> Account Settings --> Edit your details

At the top, it will say "Date of Birth" - [your birth date that you entered]

It probably doesn't show since you may have selected "Display Only Age".

Thank you, the problem was that I had selected Display Only Age, so it didn't have my birthday listed on the public calendar. Thanks for your help! :)

badbad@yahoo.com 02-19-2014 09:20 PM

oh i wanna know how or where to see/click for the replays you saved. please message me in my account, not so active in forums.

ilikexd 02-19-2014 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by badbad@yahoo.com (Post 4081671)
oh i wanna know how or where to see/click for the replays you saved. please message me in my account, not so active in forums.

your profile, where it says playback games