Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Batch Forum (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=100)
-   -   Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=116884)

rCaliberGX 11-22-2013 04:39 PM

Re: Queue/Batch Discussion Thread v2

collabs count towards submission cap?

ps hi19 i wanna collab on something

hi19hi19 11-22-2013 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rCaliberGX (Post 4029512)
collabs count towards submission cap?

ps hi19 i wanna collab on something

They count half for both people. You get no SAP for collab files.

bmah 11-23-2013 05:34 AM

After encountering a logistical nightmare with one user, I unfortunately will have to revise the rules regarding sending fixes between a time a batch is filled out and before the batch is actually sent to the judges. Previously, you were allowed to send changes to the files you submitted for the batch even after closing until the judges actually receive the files for review. But now:

1) Any fix you may have had on a file after a batch is filled to its maximum slot will have to wait until after the original file has been judged. The first time the batch reaches 120 files (or however many becomes the maximum in the future) is going to be your deadline for anything sent to the batch. Simple. You may still request to delete your own files from the batch, however. The result will be that the next file in line that missed the batch will fill the remaining slots.

2) Jimerax and I reserve the right to refuse any request you may have on the addition or fix of a file, for whatever reason. I've received countless emails (particularly from one user, but not just that person) on people changing their minds on a dime. This naturally will happen from time to time, but this batch was filled to the brim with them. Don't be sloppy with your submissions*, or else I might just refuse your fix, or possibly may remove your files from the batch altogether if your requests become too confusing or demanding.

*[I'm not going to put a number on this, as I'll treat each person on a case-by-case basis.]

If you send six emails in a row with constant changes to your submissions, then change your mind and request to delete all of those files and replace other ones for instance - expect me to refuse your submissions altogether unless you had a damn good reason.

With that being said, I'll provide yet another image of the batch very soon (yes, it's changed THAT much) and this will be the final selection of files that will be sent out to the judges. Consider any changes on files for this batch from now on to be inadmissible.

ItsOnlyDanO 11-23-2013 06:22 AM

looks like I found the person to blame

lets place bets on who we think it was

EDIT: In all seriousness though, who would want to resubmit there file multiple times for one batch anyway? They may as well just wait until its judged and then fix it.

Wayward Vagabond 11-23-2013 09:37 AM

Fuck you person sending fixes

I wont name any names hi19

rCaliberGX 11-23-2013 12:15 PM

yeah i actually made like 7 revisions to forbidden tracks between the batch being filled and now, but i'll wait until they're judged to send new ones.

since southern cross isn't in the batch waiting for review, can i send a revision?

hi19hi19 11-23-2013 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4029865)
Fuck you person sending fixes

I wont name any names hi19

oh no u caught me red handed sir i've actually never sent then revised and re-sent a file before judging. ever, as far as i can remember. if i have it's because i fucked up by sending to the wrong email or sent the whole wrong file, not minor changes

L.B.D.D 11-23-2013 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rCaliberGX (Post 4029925)
yeah i actually made like 7 revisions to forbidden tracks between the batch being filled and now, but i'll wait until they're judged to send new ones.

since southern cross isn't in the batch waiting for review, can i send a revision?

i think it was me dude
i sent in like 4 fixes for herbie goes ballistic :c

ilikexd 11-23-2013 03:55 PM

it wasntme

L.B.D.D 11-23-2013 04:09 PM

go translate spanish

bmah 11-24-2013 01:07 AM

batch pictures

L.B.D.D 11-24-2013 01:14 AM

dont forget about our deal with 1 of my files being taken out ;)

rCaliberGX 11-24-2013 01:15 AM

ooh southern cross made it in

tea i hope to god you didn't step the full version of winnipeg scat feed

L.B.D.D 11-24-2013 01:16 AM

mrtea is good at stepping 9 min files

bmah 11-24-2013 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.B.D.D (Post 4030248)
dont forget about our deal with 1 of my files being taken out ;)

At this point, I honestly can't say I remember anymore.

L.B.D.D 11-24-2013 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bmah (Post 4030256)
At this point, I honestly can't say I remember anymore.

i will remind you when the time comes

rCaliberGX 11-24-2013 01:40 AM

i left out a few hands/put unnecessary ones in southern cross that will definitely get noted in batch nerts but meh. shouldn't affect rating that much (inb4 1/10)

GammaBlaster 11-24-2013 01:42 AM

don't worry caliber I forgot to add 2 seconds of silence to crab nicholson and colour-sync-correct the 24ths too

ilikexd 11-24-2013 01:43 AM

i forgot to put arrows in my files

L.B.D.D 11-24-2013 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilikexd (Post 4030265)
i forgot to put arrows in my files

stfu ho
reported