Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Bug Reports and Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   FFR Suggestions (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=115681)

emulord 04-12-2011 04:37 PM

Re: FFR Suggestions

2 things:
1. Some way to play disabled songs. Maybe they could be ones where scores are not recorded or something. More songs = better right? They're already in the engine anyway.

2. Instead of judges judging files to be accepted, Veterans have access to all conditional files in a batch, then vote with credits which ones they want to have permanently. As files reach a credit threshold, they become added ingame. After a time limit, files that didn't make it get removed.

bmah 04-12-2011 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emulord (Post 3449967)
2. Instead of judges judging files to be accepted, Veterans have access to all conditional files in a batch, then vote with credits which ones they want to have permanently. As files reach a credit threshold, they become added ingame. After a time limit, files that didn't make it get removed.

nope...this isn't Dragon's Fury

This sort of stuff has been discussed before last year.

ssbmbeliever 04-12-2011 10:53 PM

Two things, one's a repeat since I never got an official response: Ability to blacklist songs. Page 37 and 38 for more detail.

and a new one: How about a button showing up on the final score screen that allows us to add the song we just played to our favorites? This would be a really nice feature to have, since otherwise we'd have to go find it (supposing you did it from a random song, this might be a tiny bit of a hassle)

emulord 04-13-2011 03:29 PM

A button in the score sheet that autosaves the screenshot to the ffr profile. That way tournaments would be much easier and noob friendly.

TC_Halogen 04-13-2011 03:33 PM

Wouldn't auto-saving images to the profile involve the game uploading the screenshot to the site? That would make for a lot of site space being used up.

On a similar note though, I wouldn't mind for a button on the results screen that takes a screenshot of the top part of the screen so that you can paste it to an image editing utility. It would allow for all screenshots to be a universal size (the dimensions of the engine), which could get rid of page stretching in score posting, etc.

ssbmbeliever 04-13-2011 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emulord (Post 3450290)
A button in the score sheet that autosaves the screenshot to the ffr profile. That way tournaments would be much easier and noob friendly.

Noob friendly... I don't think too many noobs would know of the existence of the velocity engine. I only found out about it a few weeks ago and I've been playing since 08

But I do agree with this, or at least what the poster below said, about having it screencap the game to clipboard.

Velocity 04-13-2011 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 3450293)
On a similar note though, I wouldn't mind for a button on the results screen that takes a screenshot of the top part of the screen so that you can paste it to an image editing utility. It would allow for all screenshots to be a universal size (the dimensions of the engine), which could get rid of page stretching in score posting, etc.

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssbmbeliever (Post 3450329)
But I do agree with this, or at least what the poster below said, about having it screencap the game to clipboard.

Actionscript 2 doesn't have that ability to take a snapshot of the engine and save it as a image nor copy it to your clipboard.

It kinda does, but would be a horrible idea to attempt it.

Actionscript 3 on the other hand, has that functionality built in.

YoshL 04-13-2011 06:47 PM

what about blacklist in multiplayer?

preventing from seeing that person's chat and/or from joining a game

richyrich55 04-14-2011 10:38 AM

Upload replay to facebook function.

Velocity 04-14-2011 10:41 AM

fking facebook...

richyrich55 04-14-2011 10:44 AM

On a serious note, is it possible?

Phlegmatism 04-14-2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Ya what all of you said. Dunno much about Actionscript, but the feature would be nice.

bballa48 04-14-2011 12:01 PM

Velocity,

When is the next update? Specifically the in game log in?

Sorry to nag, but I can't really play till it comes out.

ScarletSky 04-14-2011 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bballa48 (Post 3450659)
Velocity,

When is the next update? Specifically the in game log in?

Sorry to nag, but I can't really play till it comes out.

Why not?

bballa48 04-14-2011 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScarletSky (Post 3450661)
Why not?

Lag is out of control, and you can't log in on the standalone with a Mac.

rushyrulz 04-14-2011 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Velocity (Post 3450629)
fking facebook...

Velocity 04-14-2011 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bballa48 (Post 3450662)
Lag is out of control, and you can't log in on the standalone with a Mac.

Sorry, been caught up in BlackWeb, I could release the update there now if I wanted.

The only thing not finished with ingame login is the shop, which is disabled for now if you login ingame.

Velocity 04-14-2011 12:56 PM

Velocity Engine Updated:
- Ingame Login

bballa48 04-14-2011 01:06 PM

Thanks Velocity, you are the man.

YoshL 04-14-2011 03:14 PM

suggestion:

with the time bar in the velocity engine, have it be different colors, corresponding to song arrow density. (arrows/second?)
so more red with more arrows, green if there aren't much.