Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=147492)

Xiz 05-12-2017 08:54 PM

Re: TWG CLXVII Game Thread How Was Awakening Reviewed

*factors

Or tractors take your pick

Xiz 05-12-2017 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4549741)
To clarify, what do your think I was wrong about?

To unlock this answer please complete the quest "mellonxcollie"

Celirra 05-12-2017 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellonxcollie (Post 4549742)
WHY DO YOU KEEP IGNORING ME SENPAI

I feel your pain :(

tiloco217 05-12-2017 08:55 PM

@Xiz posts 568, 571, 572 by reaction I really just mean you catching up on the thread

Specific parts I didn't like were:
Saying MML was pocketing Haku and then immediately saying Haku was mafia
I can't tell what your opinion of tokzic was. you were prodding a lot but calling him town
You did a 180 on freezin faster than felt natural to me
Everything you said about Haku led you to believe he was mafia but you didn't (and I think still haven't) done anything with that

Everything you said made sense on it's own but I couldn't slot them together and figure out what you were thinking which hasn't been an issue with anyone else so far

DaBackpack 05-12-2017 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4549739)
No? Like I want to say something more substantial to this, but your just simply wrong. Being needlessly abrasive goes against everything a wolf wants to accomplish d0, and I'm living proof of that fact in 80% of my town games. Because this happens

fmpov needless abrasion looks artificial

like you're posturing or feigning investment in the game

you trying to disguise yourself isn't a good look for those of us that are looking for wolves

DaBackpack 05-12-2017 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4549322)
todays the day i do everyone a service and go for the volume tell attempt.

because everyone thinks im scum when i dont find time to post a ton and constantly call my contributions into question when theres 5 people with less posts than the host

and you should KNOW exactly what I'm talking about because you are aware that your own behavior is conscious

tiloco217 05-12-2017 08:59 PM

I'm fairly sure there is 1 mafia between Xiz and Freezin. Both seem fairly possible mafia to me but I really doubt they are mafia together from the past hour or so. I'm still leaning Xiz right now though

Xiz 05-12-2017 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiloco217 (Post 4549746)
@Xiz posts 568, 571, 572 by reaction I really just mean you catching up on the thread

Specific parts I didn't like were:
Saying MML was pocketing Haku and then immediately saying Haku was mafia
I can't tell what your opinion of tokzic was. you were prodding a lot but calling him town
You did a 180 on freezin faster than felt natural to me
Everything you said about Haku led you to believe he was mafia but you didn't (and I think still haven't) done anything with that

Everything you said made sense on it's own but I couldn't slot them together and figure out what you were thinking which hasn't been an issue with anyone else so far

Okay cool, simply I was just throwing out reads and changing them based on the more I read. If you want an update, I'm still pretty confident that freeze is a wolf, haku is off the table for reasons, and tokzic is more town then not, and im going to just assume that he didn't read my afk post either.

They were quick reads and I was updating as I was going, simple as dat

Xiz 05-12-2017 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiloco217 (Post 4549750)
I'm fairly sure there is 1 mafia between Xiz and Freezin. Both seem fairly possible mafia to me but I really doubt they are mafia together from the past hour or so. I'm still leaning Xiz right now though

As thefansun would say

I can 100% guarantee there is at least one town between us

DaBackpack 05-12-2017 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4549747)
fmpov needless abrasion looks artificial

like you're posturing or feigning investment in the game

you trying to disguise yourself isn't a good look for those of us that are looking for wolves

to clarify what I'm arguing here, it's that you going gung ho in strange locations feels artificial, and artificiality is a wolfy trait, especially when you are trying to mask your own tone

tiloco217 05-12-2017 09:05 PM

when did your opinion of tokzic switch back to town? Last I remember between you two you called him out and said he made a mistake he shouldn't have and you wanted to lynch him for it. Unless that gif was your reasoning and then I have no response.

Also why is Haku off the table for you?

Xiz 05-12-2017 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiloco217 (Post 4549755)
when did your opinion of tokzic switch back to town? Last I remember between you two you called him out and said he made a mistake he shouldn't have and you wanted to lynch him for it. Unless that gif was your reasoning and then I have no response.

Also why is Haku off the table for you?

Tokxics comfort level being high lol

And i really think haku is a bad lynch today. I rather look at him tomorrow.

FreezinIce 05-12-2017 09:07 PM

I cannot pay well right now.

I'm too distracted and I'm not going up stare at my phone during my friends birthday.

I'll be on later, if I get a ton of votes and die so be it.

Quote me whatever Melo said because I can't fucking find it and it's pissing me off

FreezinIce 05-12-2017 09:07 PM

*play

tiloco217 05-12-2017 09:08 PM

Do you actually think he wouldn't be comfortable if he was mafia? He hasn't had all that much pressure and he strikes me as the kind of person to be calm pretty much any time. Also he's high

Xiz 05-12-2017 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4549758)
I cannot pay well right now.

I'm too distracted and I'm not going up stare at my phone during my friends birthday.

I'll be on later, if I get a ton of votes and die so be it.

Quote me whatever Melo said because I can't fucking find it and it's pissing me off

Have fun eat cake <3

If you can post names of town to wolf before you go

FreezinIce 05-12-2017 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4549754)
to clarify what I'm arguing here, it's that you going gung ho in strange locations feels artificial, and artificiality is a wolfy trait, especially when you are trying to mask your own tone

Ok. Not much I can say to debunk your opinion on my play but your wrong. And it's not how I wolf at all.

Xiz 05-12-2017 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiloco217 (Post 4549760)
Do you actually think he wouldn't be comfortable if he was mafia? He hasn't had all that much pressure and he strikes me as the kind of person to be calm pretty much any time. Also he's high

It's a gut read lmfao, I could be wrong but I think there are more important people to look at today like freez, xel, mml.

Lynching tokzic isn't a wagon I'd be on today but I wouldn't be upset if he died. Well I would because no more konosuba gifs

FreezinIce 05-12-2017 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 4549761)
Have fun eat cake <3

If you can post names of town to wolf before you go

I really don't like you atm but I want to say it's not allotment indicative and more of a factor of how much we are clashing.

But the phrase where you go "help me help you" to someone who's getting pressure makes me suspicious of you because I did that several times as wolf, most recently to nakah in fall of an empire.

roundbox 05-12-2017 09:14 PM

what up glip glops it's time to play TWG