Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Team Pony (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121802)

Suicidalfatman 05-7-2012 08:02 PM

Re: Team Pony

Team Pony is full of win.. I knew it all along =3

Edit: I need help... Seems my link to download my "Love is in Bloom" stepmania file ain't working and I have no clue why. Is there any sites that i can use to upload songs besides bemani since it ain't working for me or tell me what I'm doing wrong? Making a compressed folder...copying my simfile folder from stepmania into compressed then uploading that folder to mediafire. Link that's working, but folder comes out blank?

http://www.mediafire.com/?eek116ybfdbcue3

gold stinger 05-7-2012 09:41 PM

Might be a problem related to what I usually have. If you put a file in the stepmania songs folder, or edit a file in 1 sitting and saved it, the file may show what it had from the previous save, instead of showing what it had from the current save. Usually, I just fix this by selecting the song in edit mode, and then exiting edit mode without saving, and just reload it again.

You probably dragged its previous version into the compressed folder without giving it time to refresh, my best guess.

You could probably try going into edit mode for the song, exiting without saving, and reloading it, but I have no idea if that would work because I've never done it before when putting it into a compressed zip file. It will probably work if you had the regular file you modified and never moved the file from its original song folder.

It sucks saving it twice, but it's worth it considering that I mostly only use it for changing the song sample area for when you select it in the game menu. I use DDream for stepping songs, and OpenITG for the things I can't do in DDream (Like Freezes.)

Suicidalfatman 05-7-2012 11:18 PM

Yeah. It's getting me very frustrated that I can't even get that song to work. It feels like it should work and everything should be fine, but...nothing working.

I've tried the ways you said as well but still. maybe I shouldn't have messed with the files when I was trying to figure out how to get bn's and bg's working xD

bmah 05-8-2012 12:37 AM

For those of you who didn't see the "Horrible Literature Contest", Hazelle made a story on ponies and drugs. I find it pretty hilarious, but here's the google doc if you want to read this short story: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...VEcdNvt4/edit#

megamon88 05-8-2012 01:09 AM

That was pretty lulzy :P I was sad at the lack of stoner spike though (from the .MOV series)

Evascythe 05-8-2012 02:54 AM

i'll just leave this here

and be on my merry way

ShadowAmnesia 05-8-2012 06:32 AM

Guys, please, next time we have a tourney I got to know about it. ^.^

I feel I am improving a lot lately. I have been trying for some certain (about 15) level 9 songs for a long time, and some days ago I managed to FC 9 of them, with an awesome PA. :)

Vinyl Scratch. 05-8-2012 12:55 PM

why not enter the upcomming tourny? o.o

ShadowAmnesia 05-8-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinyl Scratch. (Post 3689362)

I'm in for that!

QueenChrysalis 05-8-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

That's a great idea!

Arbliterator 05-8-2012 02:45 PM

Talking about the official? I call my division being the pony theme. :3 Or we could have each division being one of the mane six, would be totally epic.

Suicidalfatman 05-8-2012 05:59 PM

I like this idea.

ShadowAmnesia 05-8-2012 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suicidalfatman (Post 3689515)
I like this idea.

So it's settled then; Team Pony joins the tournament? :]

Edit: Quick reply is quick? xD

Suicidalfatman 05-8-2012 06:04 PM

Indeed quick. I'll still decide if I should join.

ShadowAmnesia 05-8-2012 06:05 PM

I would just join for the fun of it. I rarely play something to win when I know that I am not even close to as good as most people. Just like on FFR.

Suicidalfatman 05-8-2012 06:07 PM

Oh this I surely know.

Fluvs 05-8-2012 06:22 PM

Quote:

I might do that I join the last tourney before xD

ShadowAmnesia 05-8-2012 06:27 PM

If I actually win anything at all, I'll be surprised.

Off topic: My Brony thread on Kongregate.com just reached 100,000 views and has over 9,100 posts in it.
: )

megamon88 05-8-2012 06:45 PM

Wow, that's great, congrats!

Anyways, you guys should all join the 7th official once it gets here! It's great fun, and even if you're not the best at the game you're put against people around your skill level. We can even have our own little competition to see who gets the furthest :D

Fluvs 05-8-2012 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megamon88 (Post 3689542)
Wow, that's great, congrats!

Anyways, you guys should all join the 7th official once it gets here! It's great fun, and even if you're not the best at the game you're put against people around your skill level. We can even have our own little competition to see who gets the furthest :D

Sounds of a great idea ne thought about that :o