Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146551)

Litodude 01-26-2017 05:21 PM

Re: TWG CLXIII: Allies and Adversaries - GAME THREAD

Yeah I'm sure gamoxicshadut here took his time to theorycraft the possibilities and weighed it out before making the assignments (though I did think the pink powa wasn't gonna happen at all)

Host mistakes happen and I've done it too so fuck it move on dunno if I can play gl

ShadoWolfe 01-26-2017 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tokzic (Post 4513762)
My balancing for this game does involve RNG, but it isn't quite 1:1 with the potential roles like you are implying it is here.

That's fine. It's actually typically more than 1:1 for vanilla roles but I'm not complaining lol your game your rules and it's always seemed more balanced with the wolf PRs.
What I am doing is asking if VW was even an outcome or potential output when you rolled it (which, I assume, was done with RNG).

Tokzic 01-26-2017 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe (Post 4513769)
That's fine. It's actually typically more than 1:1 for vanilla roles but I'm not complaining lol your game your rules and it's always seemed more balanced with the wolf PRs.
What I am doing is asking if VW was even an outcome or potential output when you rolled it (which, I assume, was done with RNG).

Without spoiling anything, the answer to this question varies between yes and no depending on number of players and other roles rolled.

ShadoWolfe 01-26-2017 06:14 PM

I'm in. Might be absent every now and then (like what happened yesterday), but I'll try not to miss any more EoDs.

freakysnots 01-26-2017 06:38 PM

wait lol is game over

inDheart 01-26-2017 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freakysnots (Post 4513790)
wait lol is game over

it's getting rerolled, you can sign up for the reroll if you like

freakysnots 01-26-2017 06:42 PM

i wish i could. i'm on vacation starting feb 2, don't want to commit !

Xiz 01-26-2017 09:52 PM

It's a shame I really liked our wolf team. Oh well was fun for the 1 day or whatever lol.

Vendetta21 01-26-2017 10:17 PM

damn my spidey sense was tingling about jrodd too that's disappointing but i had no read on the other wolves

Vendetta21 01-26-2017 10:19 PM

but i think a reroll would probably be good given that now we understand the set-up a little more clearly and i don't kill someone for a semantics error that should have been clarified in the setup post lmao

meno_rocks123 01-27-2017 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vendetta21 (Post 4513851)
but i think a reroll would probably be good given that now we understand the set-up a little more clearly and i don't kill someone for a semantics error that should have been clarified in the setup post lmao

I probably deserve a decent chunk of the blame for that. I rode you pretty damn hard.