Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=151050)

Hakulyte 07-4-2019 03:17 AM

Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Oh yeah, in case I miss everything tomorrow; don't lynch Soundwave over my posts.
Let night actions resolve this please.

Find something that will help the game get somewhere instead.
I think it's optimal.

Hakulyte 07-4-2019 03:19 AM

^ This post is important.

Wayward Vagabond 07-4-2019 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4681863)
Being xiz nemesis sounds like 3p

i can confirm or deny xiz

Wayward Vagabond 07-4-2019 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funnier6 (Post 4681669)
You literally just described yourself. And ummm don’t talk about that?

what do you mean don't talk about that? i hope this doesn't pop up further on in the thread and get answered or else im going to be mad for making this post xiz

Wayward Vagabond 07-4-2019 03:28 AM

god damn itxiz

Wayward Vagabond 07-4-2019 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4681735)
You got targeted N0 by me and received something from Xiz.

It has nothing to do with your role. I don't care about your role.

I sent that to you. I know how it works. Depending on what you got, I can take actions that might help you and others solve the game.

I need you to explain publicly what you got from me so I can tell what I'm supposed to do next.

If you don't tell me what it is, I literally become useless.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4681736)
ps: I do this early game because my role is too chaotic to be a good thing to keep for end game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4681737)
I would also like if others could give me a small list of players that they would like to solve using mechanics because they're too hard to read.

OOOHHHH

xiz

Wayward Vagabond 07-4-2019 03:41 AM

alright most of this thread so far feels like it's a bunch of nothing. there's a lot more bloat than i would expect and i wonder if that's on purpose.

i don't see soundwave being a wolf right now and i don't see wolf haku doing something like this so i don't know what to think about what's going on there. maybe whatever was supposed to be sent to sw got sent to someone else but like haku said, in a game of twenty something that seems hella unlikely.

hey FG what are your thoughts on the game so far? i know you said you didn't have anything really before but what about now? you seem very chit chatty but i expect a bit more from you even if it is early game.

xiz

Wayward Vagabond 07-4-2019 03:42 AM

i'm heading to bed now that i'm caught up also HAPPY AMERICA DAY

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA xiz

Shadow_God_10 07-4-2019 04:59 AM

Question about the game: What is a phantom and how does it work?

Daikyi 07-4-2019 06:21 AM

phantom adds .1 votes, so you always die in a tie, and can reach insta faster in situations with an even number of living players

Shadow_God_10 07-4-2019 06:26 AM

That sounds really cruel and I would be willing to be $2.26 that turning Phantom on is one of the 9 remaining numbers

Shadow_God_10 07-4-2019 06:27 AM

Bet. I'm willing to bet. I do not wish to be $2.26

storn42 07-4-2019 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 (Post 4681874)
That sounds really cruel and I would be willing to be $2.26 that turning Phantom on is one of the 9 remaining numbers

while it could happen i dont see it being a thing. The first thing is that phantoms only happen when you end a phase without voting, and each additional phantom you gain past the first adds a whole vote instead of 0.00001 of a vote. unless there is some mechanic that lets people give other players phantoms (which i dont really see as a thing) its probably safe to assume this mechanic wont change.

Daikyi 07-4-2019 06:34 AM

given ffas action, i actually think people dont give him enough shit imo. i think people have generally been polite enough to keep stuff under wraps, but idgaf if its that hes misunderstood or whatever. if people have made genuine efforts to like, understand him, where he refuses to meet halfway, thats something i believe i can be rightfully disdainful of tbh.

======

funny thing is that ffa is probably still my vote for now, for the majority of his posts revolving around other games, and how hes such an incredible player without having to be active. hes also usually locked me in as a wolf read without any explanation as well, and generally feels like hes still at the very least skimming and responding to randon posts with gutreads or whatever, as opposed to some unrelated d0 comments

storn42 07-4-2019 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwave- (Post 4681781)
But iunno. I play pretty symmetrical town and woof, have a bad town, and get mislynched frequently because of it. I'm pretty much obligated to defend Shadow on this point.

This honestly sounds like a bunch of BS. It sounds less like a reason not to lynch you and more like an excuse for you to play bad. Instead of waiting for FFR to learn to just not lynch you, how about you try changing how your playing if you keep getting mislynched.

storn42 07-4-2019 06:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4681835)
lol I quoted something aimed at Soundwave to defend Shadow_God_10.

derp.

tbf i'm also reading them both very similarly for very similar reasons and keep confusing the two. Both give off the same vibes and have people telling them almost the same things. and they both start with an S!

Daikyi 07-4-2019 06:42 AM

storn tbh feels ultra pure rn which is the worst feeling in the world because

storn is always the mislynch for being wolfy or whatever, and always flips town that way

what happens in the opposite scenario.....

Shadow_God_10 07-4-2019 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4681879)
tbf i'm also reading them both very similarly for very similar reasons and keep confusing the two. Both give off the same vibes and have people telling them almost the same things. and they both start with an S!

If it helps you at all you can always refer to me as Lewdy

Shadow_God_10 07-4-2019 07:55 AM

I'm off to bed. I'll play catch up when I'm on my way to work!

Antori 07-4-2019 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4681797)
WV is a really strong player, already solved me 97%.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4681803)
Damn, I'm still reading this as NAI. I feel bad now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4681792)
I'm probably too harsh because he never rolled town before, but yeah.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4681778)
I feel like I'm in a room with 3 wolves.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4681787)
To your defense, you're not alone and it's D0.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4681864)
don't lynch Soundwave over my posts.
Let night actions resolve this please.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4681855)
Fair, I'll settle for Xiz too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4681832)
I do agree with them that I'm town.

i'm wolf-haku reading these posts, i dont know how to explain it other than being wolf