Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   SM Scores 2006-2010 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=37396)

Nima 03-13-2006 09:59 PM

Re: The one screenshot thread

OTAKU ULTRA SPEEDVIBE BITCHES 276bpm
ULTRA SPEEDVIBE
ULTRA not normal
ULTRA
ULTRA god

HOLY ****ING **** MA WTF... THIS IS INSANE. Most people haven't played this so they don't know how sick this is... I didn't get an SS but just look at this ****ing score OMFG...

Mid sdp and 2 greats wow... I AAA'd too but way lower score... INSANE MA o.O

Nima 03-13-2006 10:52 PM

First try bitches... My keyboard wasn't registering those bs 64th jacks properly some keyboard might bs register them meh. I could MA most of the 18x 64th stream though. Can do better. Horrible CBs don't know why I'm even posting this :S?

xhjbta 03-13-2006 11:12 PM

For the love of god.

you need to make more vids, they are awesome.

Everyone make more vids haha...they are much more enjoyable than screenshots.

thats being said...I suck far too much to make vids haha.

Dazzled 03-14-2006 09:46 AM

I cried because I'll probably never be able to get my hands on ultraspeedvibe ;(

-Laggy- 03-14-2006 10:38 AM

Is ultraspeedvibe any different from the usual one apart from being 276bpm?

Nima 03-14-2006 10:57 AM

ya a little bit most of it is around the same... but the jump part in the middle is alot longer and harder while the end is somewhat easier. Otherwise I obviously wouldn't be able to get 5 perf 2 greats on that part at 276 bpm lol...

dascookieman 03-14-2006 10:59 AM

Just rapidshare it for us Nima, would you?

dascookieman 03-14-2006 12:50 PM

Sorry for double post, but i just did something for me really good!

This is my first 1000 arrow+ SDP I think. RA is ok too i think but i had 911 RA one time, 11p and 1 good that time though :(.

DJRiDDeR 03-14-2006 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dascookieman
Sorry for double post, but i just did something for me really good!

This is my first 1000 arrow+ SDP I think. RA is ok too i think but i had 911 RA one time, 11p and 1 good that time though :(.

nice, my best is 4 perfect, I need to AAAA that ****, I could whore it 70+ tries and do it, but im lazy.

NuclearShadow 03-14-2006 01:39 PM

das if youve been playing since 2004 and can SDP stuff, how come you do so badly on harder things?

edit: thaor's light score owns my oni score =/

Shashakiro 03-14-2006 08:23 PM

I'm posting two because they aren't really thread-worthy AND because they're the same song, just different difficulties.

Note that this is at home with my crappy keyboard, which means there's a delay that causes like the second half of the Marv timing window to become part of the Perf timing window. In other words, to have MA I have to hit everything early and it's really annoying =(

However...I figured it out I guess.

V3 heavy

and Oni...soo close to a sweet AAA

DJRiDDeR 03-14-2006 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shashakiro
I'm posting two because they aren't really thread-worthy AND because they're the same song, just different difficulties.

Note that this is at home with my crappy keyboard, which means there's a delay that causes like the second half of the Marv timing window to become part of the Perf timing window. In other words, to have MA I have to hit everything early and it's really annoying =(

However...I figured it out I guess.

V3 heavy

and Oni...soo close to a sweet AAA

Nice, I need to re-dload that...im posting scores, I know I can beat Heavy of v3, oni I have not done in awhile. Oni looks sick though.....I doub't I will beat that oni score O.o

sertman 03-15-2006 09:37 AM

just reminding myself to post my frenzy index score in here after i get back from baseball

dascookieman 03-15-2006 01:53 PM

DAMN EVIL TRILL! I always mess up on different places on this one, this time I held AAA til' the trill and i was bad prepared and screwed it up. Well didn't really matter since MA was ****ty as hell. A big race to nail this ****er?

edit: For christ sake admins, make us able to use smileys! :D

DJRiDDeR 03-15-2006 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dascookieman
DAMN EVIL TRILL! I always mess up on different places on this one, this time I held AAA til' the trill and i was bad prepared and screwed it up. Well didn't really matter since MA was ****ty as hell. A big race to nail this ****er?

edit: For christ sake admins, make us able to use smileys! :D

Never seen that TR yet....who's is it? Is it on Bemanistyle?

dascookieman 03-15-2006 01:55 PM

It's Tears. It's in F5 and it's on bms.

DJRiDDeR 03-15-2006 01:56 PM

I'll post a score on it later then, but for now, it looks crazy if that trill is damn fast, faster than Reality's lol, if it is.

dascookieman 03-15-2006 02:04 PM

Well, it is actually a DR trill, so it ain't that hard. You can probably nail it, because I do sometimes. Is it correct to call it a trill even if it isn't LD or RU? I mean, most ppl call the 24th run in NGCBD a trill?

Shashakiro 03-15-2006 02:08 PM

It's a trill if it has two notes going back and forth. One-handed trills are called one-handed trills =)

dascookieman 03-15-2006 02:11 PM

Alright, then it is a trill, this thread is great for my postcount lol