Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121625)

T-Force 01-13-2012 08:01 PM

Re: Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes/QR Codes

In the room. Hopefully a few folks show up.

Coolboyrulez0 01-13-2012 08:10 PM

Tomorrow for sure. Working on some album tracks with my partner in crime right now, sry.

T-Force 01-13-2012 08:13 PM

We'll be going for a bit so if you get time, hopefully we'll still be kicking it.

EDIT: Welp, myself, YOSHl, *Virus*, and x_lambourghini_x all kicked it for about an hour there. Great fun! Hopefully tomorrow has some good racing too!

Dark_Chrysalis 01-14-2012 01:45 AM

I'll likely be available to play around 3-4pm CST for a few hours. Not sure when everyone else will be on, but that's when I will.

Also, cleaned out mah wallet today and found unused Best Buy gift cards x3 so yeah. Add Pokemon Rumble for meeeeeee.

x_lambourghini_x 01-14-2012 10:07 AM

Karting was awesome last night. I hope to be on again tonight.

YoshL 01-14-2012 10:19 AM

lol i got so friggin unlucky during half those races

but that last round... twice rainbow road, twice me destroying rainbow road o3o

Elite Ninja 01-14-2012 12:26 PM

So let me know when everyone wants to race today cuz I am back home now. Ill add the new people right now. :D

T-Force 01-14-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3615327)
lol i got so friggin unlucky during half those races

but that last round... twice rainbow road, twice me destroying rainbow road o3o

Hoorah for us tying for 1st in that last one.
Also, just throwing this out there. When it's 2 or 3 people only, *Virus* is a BEAST! Get 4 in there, and not so much. =P

EDIT: I just saw Brandon's post. Probably the same time it's scheduled for Friday's. 6 PST/9 EST, etc.
I'll probably be on as well.

YoshL 01-14-2012 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3615519)
Also, just throwing this out there. When it's 2 or 3 people only, *Virus* is a BEAST! Get 4 in there, and not so much. =P

out of T-Force, me, *Virus* and cbr that were playing last night,

T-Force easily has the best consistency
I handle only certain tracks well, and love to **** up randomly all over the place, making me lose alot
*Virus* is also very consistent
sorry cbr T_T

of course, with items and crap thrown in, shit happens always.

Dark_Chrysalis 01-14-2012 02:12 PM

So yeah, I'll be ready to play in like 10 minutes if any of the lurkers here wanna have a go :p

Elite Ninja 01-14-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Chrysalis (Post 3615552)
So yeah, I'll be ready to play in like 10 minutes if any of the lurkers here wanna have a go :p

sure Ill join up with you :3

eating dinner right now too

*Virus* 01-14-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3615519)

hey don't be mean :( ha i was doing good, the last couple of races i have no clue what happened. I was getting frustrated that i was doing so horrible not like me at all :/

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3615531)

I handle only certain tracks well, and love to **** up randomly all over the place, making me lose alot
sorry cbr T_T

and thanks yoshi! :)

Elite Ninja 01-14-2012 02:36 PM

Dark and I are in the community lobby right now. Waiting for more people I guess.

Elite Ninja 01-14-2012 03:32 PM

Hehe racing one on one with *virus* is fun 8)

ggs man

Ill be back on MK7 later.

*Virus* 01-14-2012 03:39 PM

man in neo bowser city i kept falling off!! tsk tsk, but ggs you were good

Dark_Chrysalis 01-14-2012 03:40 PM

Also as a heads-up to people, I was thinking of starting/running a MK7 Ladder so we have some kind of competitive thing. Kind of a way to keep interest going and to increase our online activities. Now, there's 2 ways I could go about this.

One is just a general gaming ladder. If you dont know what this is, its basically a "Top 10" of sorts in which people are rated as if on the rungs of a ladder. You try and start out at the bottom of the ladder and work your way up. You can challenge anyone directly above you (If you're not on the ladder, that's 10th or whatever the bottom is) and occasionally the person above that too if you so desire. Winner takes the higher spot on the ladder, with the loser taking the other spot. You can only challenge someone once in a certain amount of time, and usually someone on the ladder cannot deny a challenge unless they've adequately defended their spot (say, if you successfully defend the spot thrice in a day, you dont have to accept another challenge for the rest of the day etc.)

========================================================================
The other option involves an actual rating system. I basically made a few formulas very similar to the Elo rating system used for pretty much everything competitive (namely Chess). If you've played online with Mario Kart Wii, its basically the VR on that, but with different standards. Everyone would start out at what would be considered a middling rating (I chose 150) and depending on who you face, what their VRs are, and what place you got, your VR and theirs would change accordingly. I've already started on an Excel spreadsheet that would keep track of the VRs and would also calculate changes in VRs from races.

Basically, it calculates for each player what your chances of placing ahead of them are, and gives points based on whether you place ahead of them or not. In a larger game, you're rewarded for better placement with more points where as you're penalized more for losing. Also, the higher the difference between 2 players, the less the rating changes. If a 250 ranked player defeats a 150 ranked player, for example, it would only change the ratings by .4 points

All that would be required of you guys is to record your matches and PM them to me or post them on my AIM, and I can do the rest. I'd change my 1st post in this thread to accommodate the chart, or we could just do another thread entirely. Either way, its actually not a strain on me once I get the equations typed out. All I would do is put in the racers, their placement, it would give me all their changes and I'd swap them out. I'd be able to update it at least once a day.
==========================================================

So, anyone else game for these 2 options?

YoshL 01-14-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Chrysalis (Post 3615617)
LOTS OF WORDS

the second option requires more work it seems, but is alot better imo. i'd be up for that

Elite Ninja 01-14-2012 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Virus* (Post 3615615)
man in neo bowser city i kept falling off!! tsk tsk, but ggs you were good

lol I noticed that. I do that all the time as well but only when there are like multiple people playing though :/

*Virus* 01-14-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3615622)
lol I noticed that. I do that all the time as well but only when there are like multiple people playing though :/

i don't know what happened with that one too it was so stupid of me to fall lol i got so lucky on one of them though when i got first place i eneded up getting the triple mushroom woop woop

Elite Ninja 01-14-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Virus* (Post 3615623)
i don't know what happened with that one too it was so stupid of me to fall lol i got so lucky on one of them though when i got first place i eneded up getting the triple mushroom woop woop

I like it when I used a star in first place to block your blue shell >:]

Also, we need an official MK7 chat on like skype or something! The MK7 game chat doesn't really work out too well lol.

Dark_Chrysalis 01-14-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3615618)
the second option requires more work it seems, but is alot better imo. i'd be up for that

At first glance it does seem like a lot, but again, only in the initial formula creation and just making the backbone of the functions in the spreadsheet. After all that, it becomes a form I fill in.

YoshL 01-14-2012 03:54 PM

There is now a skype chat! message/post your skype name and get added?

*Virus* 01-14-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3615625)
I like it when I used a star in first place to block your blue shell >:]

Also, we need an official MK7 chat on like skype or something! The MK7 game chat doesn't really work out too well lol.

yeah when i saw you 1st place with the star i was like damn he's going to use it to block my shxt so whatever lol though i never got any good items at all mushrooms and bombs i needed red shells! Also i was thinking about the skype thing also because the in game chat does suck we should all get skype and add each other and when we're on racing we get to that as well

Elite Ninja 01-14-2012 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3615627)
There is now a skype chat! message/post your skype name and get added?

^ 8D

T-Force 01-14-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3615531)

sorry cbr T_T

Errm... that wasn't CBR. That was x_lambourghini_x. XD

Quote:

Originally Posted by *Virus* (Post 3615566)
hey don't be mean :( ha i was doing good, the last couple of races i have no clue what happened. I was getting frustrated that i was doing so horrible not like me at all :/

Oh crap. Sorry, dude, I didn't mean for that to come off mean. I was just saying we need more people or else you're kicking everyone's butt!

EDIT: 1111th post. EVERYONE MAKE A WISH!

*Virus* 01-14-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3615635)
Oh crap. Sorry, dude, I didn't mean for that to come off mean. I was just saying we need more people or else you're kicking everyone's butt!

na dude i know i was just messing >.< well eliteninja was beaing me up so we have that -.- lol

YoshL 01-14-2012 04:09 PM

also, if you cheat maka wuhu, everyone will hate you forever. so don't. :3

POST YOUR SKYPES

Elite Ninja 01-14-2012 04:10 PM

A rule we need to set for community playing is that no one can use the Maka Wuhu glitch if it gets randomly picked (thank you *virus* for not taking the glitch shortcut XD).

*Virus* 01-14-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3615639)
(thank you *virus* for not taking the glitch shortcut XD).

yeah no problems i hate that damn thing and anyone who uses it ruins the fun out of the race

T-Force 01-14-2012 04:18 PM

Alright, added the rule to the OP in bold so no one will miss it.

Dark_Chrysalis 01-14-2012 05:24 PM

THIS ISN'T THE REAL VERSION, AND THE OFFICIAL VERSION WILL BE IN NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM PUBLIC. THIS IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES SO YOU CAN SEE HOW IT WORKS. YOU **** IT UP, YOU **** IT UP FOR EVERYONE. YOU DICK.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...3RBSHBKTF9kZFE

That being said, please don't mess with the ratings on the left side. I'm sure someone will eventually mess with the names, whatever if you do, just leave the numbers alone so people can see the dynamics of how the ratings are calculated. See the H Column? Thats the ONLY thing you need to mess with. Just put the racer's numbers (left side of the table) where you want, and it will update.

On my official one, everyone's rating will start at 150. If you choose to record your races tonight, go ahead and do so along with what order they were in and we can try and start this thing off! If you have more than 6 people in a race for now, it'll have to wait until I finish the 7P-8P section. Otherwise I'll take care of everything after work tonight, including editing my post.

Coolboyrulez0 01-14-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3615638)

POST YOUR SKYPES

coolboyrulez0. add me :>

will play today. 100% guaranteed.

T-Force 01-14-2012 06:44 PM

ATTENTION ALL, WE ARE KARTING RIGHT NOW IF YOU ALL WANT TO JOIN US!

Just so you know. ;D

Elite Ninja 01-14-2012 06:51 PM

Yeah we have 4 people playing right now :3

Coolboyrulez0 01-14-2012 07:13 PM

doesnt seem to want to join you guys, whats up with that (Searching for a group... then timeout.)

Elite Ninja 01-14-2012 07:55 PM

We should ban Devin from Mario Karting with the community now. Don't ****ing use the Maka Wuhu glitch >:[

Reach 01-15-2012 04:21 PM

Quote:

POST YOUR SKYPES

People that pick maka every time annoy the hell out of me.

If it lands on their select though, I glitch every time. It's almost guaranteed they're completely garbage at the game, and it's a free win every time.

I'm up to 2500, and pretty regularly get 4000+ opponents. Everyone is a lot faster now, but most people don't use items strategically, which makes them pretty easy to exploit and beat.

Most people just aren't that fast either. After playing a lot of time trial, on tracks with high skill caps (e.g. old rainbow road), I can often pull so far ahead if I have pole position that blue shells aren't even a threat. I like to use the fast blue car with monster wheels. I was using wheels with better accel/handling, but I've had more success with monsters.

YoshL 01-15-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reach (Post 3616526)
If it lands on their select though, I glitch every time. It's almost guaranteed they're completely garbage at the game, and it's a free win every time.

We're saying, if you're playing in the community, don't glitch. noone else is going to glitch unless they want to be hated by everyone here.

x_lambourghini_x 01-15-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

POST YOUR SKYPES

My Skype is cody.caughill

Dark_Chrysalis 01-15-2012 04:44 PM

Alrighty, got everything taken care of from last night's races. Hopefully people will be pestering me often over the next week with race results, I want this to become successful and fun!

Link to MK7 League OP is in siggy.

YoshL 01-15-2012 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark_Chrysalis (Post 3616536)
Alrighty, got everything taken care of from last night's races. Hopefully people will be pestering me often over the next week with race results, I want this to become successful and fun!

Link to MK7 League OP is in siggy.

can we also get a spreadsheet google doc tracking 1v1 stats? I think that'd be kinda cool too

T-Force 01-15-2012 08:33 PM

Alright, added a link to Dark's League standings post in the OP.
Huge round of applause for you, Tyler. Thank you VERY much for this!

EDIT: Dagnabbit, it's not TForc3, It's T-Force! It's different on FFR! >8(

Dark_Chrysalis 01-16-2012 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3616545)
can we also get a spreadsheet google doc tracking 1v1 stats? I think that'd be kinda cool too

Something like this I assume? If so, then that's ready to go as well. Updated OP.

ic0slay3r 01-16-2012 02:09 AM

I still haven't been able to play again with you guys :(

YoshL 01-16-2012 09:13 AM

what the hell did I do

YoshL 01-16-2012 12:42 PM

double post:

FFR NO ITEMS COMMUNITY
09-3888-0109-7857

because i was losing literally every race because of items

T-Force 01-16-2012 05:04 PM

Will add that room to the OP. Good for competitive racing (although it doesn't really feel like Kart without them..).
Thanks, Yosh.

ic0slay3r 01-17-2012 10:14 AM

idk no items in MK just makes the game a little boring :/ if I want to play like that I would preffer Time trial cause if I fall or hit anything I can always reset, but in multiplayer you basically lose after that. Idk maybe add mushrooms or something.

YoshL 01-17-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ic0slay3r (Post 3617737)
idk no items in MK just makes the game a little boring :/ if I want to play like that I would preffer Time trial cause if I fall or hit anything I can always reset, but in multiplayer you basically lose after that. Idk maybe add mushrooms or something.

that might be a better idea, mushrooms only...

T-Force 01-17-2012 09:29 PM

Speed, speed and even more speed.
I like it!

YoshL 01-17-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3618218)
Speed, speed and even more speed.
I like it!

and less

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCO

T-Force 01-17-2012 09:55 PM

Dude, re-draw that picture and have Marco put it in his signature. =')

YoshL 01-17-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3618235)
Dude, re-draw that picture and have Marco put it in his signature. =')

I draw better on a touch screen than on regular paper (or paint or something like that) lol

Reach 01-18-2012 03:18 PM

Anyone here time trial? Here are some of my best times. Would be interested to see if anyone can beat these, and their car setups/tricks if they can.

Toad Circuit: 1:24:226
Luigi Raceway: 1:46.429
Rock Rock Mountain: 2:09.688
Neo Bowser City: 1:53.891
Kalimari Desert: 1:42:949
Rainbow Road (Snes): 1:17.441
Koopa Beach: 1:35.999

I've found there are a lot of dumb and kind of random things that can save time on a lot of these tracks, though I'm interested in figuring them out. e.g. on neo bowser city, when you drift the ascending spiral to the left, if you approach really far to the left rather than straight on and cut as close to the wall as possible, you'll get a red boost you can't get if you drift the turn normally and you save ~1 second, each lap.

Which feels so random. I have a feeling that getting a faster time on rainbow road involves squeezing out more reds.

YoshL 01-18-2012 04:18 PM

Well, the way boosts work in MK7 is interesting. Basically, it takes the angle you start drifting (where you land after hopping) and waits till your kart is facing a certain angle before giving you blue sparks, which is why tighter turns might seem to give the red sparks faster (i.e. airship fortress's spiral) versus a much wider loop (i.e. luigi's raceway rofl boring turns)

Elite Ninja 01-18-2012 04:24 PM

The time of how long it takes to receive red sparks depends on how tight the turn is. Tighter turn = less time for red sparks.

T-Force 01-18-2012 04:36 PM

You're both right. The drift is dependent on the angle. The sharper turns will get you to said angle faster, thus why you get them quicker.

Reach 01-18-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3618825)
The time of how long it takes to receive red sparks depends on how tight the turn is. Tighter turn = less time for red sparks.

Oh I know. You can cut this particular turn the exact same closeness though and never get the red for some reason. You'll only ever get it if you approach correctly and do it just right. It was also surprising that it saved that much time.

There also seems to be funny business with drifting out of boosts. I don't quite fully understand it yet, but from fooling around it appears to be that you gain significant time if you time a second drift after a boost at the appropriate time. It's somewhere around 75% the way through the boost, but I haven't really mastered it yet. Failing to do this slowly leaks time fairly considerably. I got my Koopa Beach time down from 1:38.something to sub 1:36 with the exact same line, only working on this. I got it down to 1:35.280 and could probably get it lower if I could fully figure this trick out.

Could probably fix a lot of my times actually. Will have to go back these tracks now D:

Edit: man...maka wuhu spammers really piss me off. There's like 4 of them in every lobby.

Seriously. 6+/8 people glitch.

They all suck too. The moment another track comes up, they get raped beyond hard.

Edit: I've consistently played 1st then 8th now for 10 games.

This game is so much luck LMAO

ic0slay3r 01-18-2012 11:52 PM

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/01/17/ni...-mario-kart-7/

I don't really understand why do people pick that part so much. Ok, you know the glitch... but 80% of people playing the game also knows about it to, so whats the point in picking it, its not like you gain any advantages. And after it is picked why do people reselect it again.

Sincerely I would really like to know what is going through their minds when they keep picking that part every time they play.

Also is there a way to share replays/ghosts?

EDIT:

wow REACH, I'm like 10/20 seconds behind in most of those tracks xD. But then again I haven't really tried to improve them that much. Maybe if we make some kind of competition here I can get a little motivated.

Only one I have actually try to make a decent time was:
Maka Wuhu: 1:16.492 (with glitch) I have a better time in a friends 3ds, but I don't remember the exact time.

Elite Ninja 01-19-2012 08:21 AM

I assume people like picking Maka Wuhu for online races because the course is REALLY short with the glitch thus making it the faster VR earning track. That is probably why they pick it all the time. They grind it for VR even if they know other people know the glitch as well.

This is one of the reasons I pick GBA Bowser Castle 1 all the time hehe. It's really short thus faster race and faster VR.

YoshL 01-19-2012 10:07 AM

http://tinyurl.com/ffrmk7
cough

also, what the hell Reach. what is that Neo Bowser City time. I don't even understand.

Elite Ninja 01-19-2012 10:47 AM

I'll post some of mine sometime soon. I haven't put any effort in any yet haha. Just be prepared to enter some of my times :3

*Virus* 01-19-2012 12:31 PM

oh snap Yoshi nice with that spreadsheet thing, ima have to put my horrible times up on can't even begin to compare with Reach

Emithith 01-19-2012 12:55 PM

-.- I wish I could afford MK7...
I've been playing a lot of MK Wii though, so w/e. Getting really good at drifting and using tricks too.

Reach 01-19-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YOSHl (Post 3619416)
http://tinyurl.com/ffrmk7
cough

also, what the hell Reach. what is that Neo Bowser City time. I don't even understand.

AFAIK The WR is ~1:49 though. I don't even know how it's possible, TBH, because my line is very close to optimal.

I run the B Dasher, Monsters, and Super Glider. I also run Metal Mario.

I missed one double boost during that run, so I know I could go sub 1:53. I can also cut the snaking turns sharper too. I've found you can actually get around them with only your back wheels still on the track. It saves a bit of time, so I could go sub 1:52. Sub 1:50 though is just flat out retarded. I think it involves sneaking an extra boost in on the first turn, but I can't do it consistently enough without screwing up my racing line, and I can't really find any other ways of saving time.

Elite Ninja 01-19-2012 04:59 PM

How do you know what the WR is for courses? Is there a site or something with them?

ic0slay3r 01-19-2012 05:05 PM

If you are connected to the internet, when you play TT you get to see a lot of ghost times of what I believe is the top time and a few random ones.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3619381)
I assume people like picking Maka Wuhu for online races because the course is REALLY short with the glitch thus making it the faster VR earning track. That is probably why they pick it all the time. They grind it for VR even if they know other people know the glitch as well.

This is one of the reasons I pick GBA Bowser Castle 1 all the time hehe. It's really short thus faster race and faster VR.

At least that makes a little more sense, but still that not fun :/

EDIT:

nice one yoshl :P I'm going to improve some of my times and post it in a few.

Elite Ninja 01-19-2012 05:08 PM

I don't believe its the top times since I dont see anyone past my time on Maka Wuhu lol. I am sure I don't hold the WR for Maka Wuhu XD.

YoshL 01-19-2012 07:46 PM

*cough again*

Beat out Reach's Toad Circuit by .008 o3o
And I know i can improve on this. Screwed up the tunnel --> outside transition

~kitty~ 01-19-2012 11:21 PM

Has anyone else tried out the Resident Evil: Revelations demo yet? I have, and finished the trial on both normal and hell modes. I've never played a Resident Evil title before, but it seems pretty fun. Hell mode was better than normal, since it took advantage of the environment way more.

T-Force 01-20-2012 12:13 AM

My brother was trying out a Res. Evil demo. Probably the same one. I might give it a swing.

DragonIIDX 01-20-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~kitty~ (Post 3620026)
Has anyone else tried out the Resident Evil: Revelations demo yet? I have, and finished the trial on both normal and hell modes. I've never played a Resident Evil title before, but it seems pretty fun. Hell mode was better than normal, since it took advantage of the environment way more.

It is a great franchise. You should start with the originals first though. Resident Evil/REmake and Resident Evil 2 for sure. 3 is pretty good. CODE: Veronica is ok. Zero is great. After you play these, then try RE4 because this one changed the entire gameplay style...

Reach 01-20-2012 05:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3619745)
How do you know what the WR is for courses? Is there a site or something with them?

Mario Kart 7 forums/Youtube.

The fastest reported time I could find was 1:48.803. Also, the TT bell curve supports this.

The curve for Maka Wuhu isn't accurate because the glitched shortcut seems to throw everything off.

As far as I can tell though, the curves are pretty accurate for the rest of the courses and the time on the very right side of the curve should be near world record.

Yoshi, nice time. I'm not very good at that course, =/. The last turn really annoys me. I take it the slow way because I can't seem to boost through very often without hitting the pipes.

T-Force 01-20-2012 04:56 PM

Kart night will be going down in just over 3 hours. Hopefully we can get some new faces showing up.

Emithith 01-20-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3620391)
Kart night will be going down in just over 3 hours. Hopefully we can get some new faces showing up.

Not me :C
I wanna try the new courses on MK7 lol, I was just playing some more MKWii at my brother's house. Pretty fun shit. If only the AI were fair though. lol

edit: but anyway, not a Wii thread. Heheh.. :c

Elite Ninja 01-20-2012 05:11 PM

as soon as I see you guys posting in the skype chat ill be getting on MK7 for some good times 8)

T-Force 01-20-2012 07:57 PM

T-minus 3 minutes!
I'll be getting in the Community fairly soon.

Elite Ninja 01-20-2012 08:04 PM

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! It's go time!

x_lambourghini_x 01-21-2012 08:24 PM

Are we still playing today or did it get cancelled?

Emithith 01-21-2012 08:29 PM

hmm just noticed at Wal-Mart it's $40.
If I can get $30 more dollars I might join you guys sometime. :)