Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Suspicious scores thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=123186)

popsicle_3000 05-24-2012 01:28 AM

Re: Suspicious scores thread~

analimpaction was in my spring tourney. his/her scores seemed reasonable, they were in D3 and came 3rd. Zek or JJtrix might be able to comment if they read this thread.
all that aside, I have no idea as to anal's legitimacy

i will pwn u 05-24-2012 10:03 AM

i dont doubt they are d3ish lol but they have some very good scores and alot of mediocre scores , which i do too lol but with profile being closed and them basically pwning d3 in the eternity tourney just brought some suspicion, as i stated i dont think they are cheating but it might jus be someones alt or someone from sm.. like the name of the thread its suspicious scores.. :D they just have a couple fmo sdgs on jumpstreamy stuff so thats why i dont think its a newer player, considering they have speed and accuracy ( and im jelly i cant do js) lol

analimpaction 05-24-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i will pwn u (Post 3697586)
kinda think analimpaction may be an alt or possibly someone from sm but thier scores are kinda sketchy to me.. thier profile is closed.. just somethin seems strange to me..

i will pwn u, I understand why you might be suspicious. But for future reference, why don't you just contact me directly and express your concerns? If I didn't accidentally bump into this thread I wouldn't have been able to answer your questions. JJTrixX asked me a similar question a couple of weeks ago and I answered him through private messaging.

I played before FFR went down (in 2008?) and haven't really played since creating this account. I have played probably less than 100 games with my other account in the past 5 years. I have more tier points on this account than my other account, so rest assured I'm not trying to lie about my skill level. To confirm this, I'd be happy to disclose my other account's name to Dossar. Alternatively, I'd be fine if the other account was deleted.

Quote:

Originally Posted by i will pwn u (Post 3697766)
i dont doubt they are d3ish lol but they have some very good scores and alot of mediocre scores , which i do too lol but with profile being closed and them basically pwning d3 in the eternity tourney just brought some suspicion, as i stated i dont think they are cheating but it might jus be someones alt or someone from sm.. like the name of the thread its suspicious scores.. :D they just have a couple fmo sdgs on jumpstreamy stuff so thats why i dont think its a newer player, considering they have speed and accuracy ( and im jelly i cant do js) lol

I have played most songs only once or twice. This may explain why I have a lot of mediocre scores.

I have my profile closed primarily for privacy reasons. I'm sorry if that raises suspicion.

I hope this answers your questions! :)

Zyphoror 05-24-2012 03:23 PM

who dat Jack Wolf guy@@@. 5 FGO AAAs, 5 gameplays. WHOSE ALT@@@!@
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/Jack+Wolf/

i will pwn u 05-24-2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by analimpaction (Post 3697815)
I played before FFR went down (in 2008?) and haven't really played since creating this account. I have played probably less than 100 games with my other account in the past 5 years. I have more tier points on this account than my other account, so rest assured I'm not trying to lie about my skill level. To confirm this, I'd be happy to disclose my other account's name to Dossar. Alternatively, I'd be fine if the other account was deleted.

I hope this answers your questions! :)

uh this dont really answer anything ... you have 9 clean on makiba not the hardest fmo and 2 clean on monsterous turtles, 7 1 0 1 on vertex, these all js.. then u have 6 0 0 1 on caprice in b minor, aaa on jelly roll blues which is trills.. then you have aaa on stay crunchy wich is jacks.. aaa on blaze which is stream and 2 clean on monsterous turtles, 7 1 0 1 on vertex(thanx for clarifying that zakky).. so basically you can play every type of file(without maybe polyrythms) .. that is not someone who just starts this game .. if you look at most people they have atleast one weakness, mine being js.. your just to well of a rounded player to be in d3 imo and hence the suggestion of being an alt or someone from sm.. you say 100 games in last 5 years then what in the last 3 months u can almost aaa fmos??? and this thread is suspicious scores thread and well, i find your scores suspicious..

Quote:

Originally Posted by analimpaction (Post 3697815)
I have my profile closed primarily for privacy reasons. I'm sorry if that raises suspicion.

privacy issues... that doesnt explain much to why you have it closed .. i mean this is ffr.. what do you even mean.. its suspicious to try to hide idk aaa's, fc's, tp's.. he doesnt say personal reasons.. he says privacy reasons..

pri·va·cy/ˈprīvəsē/
Noun:
The state or condition of being free from being observed or disturbed by other people.
The state of being free from public attention.

Honestly idc if your an alt or someone from sm but your skill level is extremely high for someone who just recently started playing again and hey if im wrong my bad but when your joining all these tourneys and being in lower divisions it takes away from the fun for others.. i dont play for credits so idc if i win or loose i like to see how i do against other people around my level.. but w/e thats just me..

who_cares973 05-24-2012 08:04 PM

people have their profiles closed for personal reasons. not everyone is trying to hide their shit for mischievous reasons, christ. a closed profile shouldnt even be anything suspicious ever <__>

Zakvvv666 05-24-2012 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by who_cares973 (Post 3697909)
people have their profiles closed for personal reasons. not everyone is trying to hide their shit for mischievous reasons, christ. a closed profile shouldnt even be anything suspicious ever <__>

This ^ Closing a profile doesn't hide anything but the profile, score's a simple to look at. Also Verterx Beta and Monstrous Turtles are stream, not JS. He's also not D3, he's D4 in my tournament.

00Razor00 05-24-2012 08:17 PM

lol

Zakvvv666 05-24-2012 08:19 PM

I'm not trying to say you're "wrong" as this IS the suspicious scores thread, I was simply stating that he probably isn't cheating, if Doss feels he may be suspicious, he can go look at the frame comparison for his better scores. That alone is usually enough to determine legitimacy.

i will pwn u 05-24-2012 08:23 PM

i agree zak i dont think hes cheating as i stated.. and i deleted my other post because im really not trying to start drama its just my opinion thats all..

who_cares973 05-24-2012 08:25 PM

im closing my profile i dont want you guys to see my bs scores@!!!!

i will pwn u 05-24-2012 08:29 PM

^it really has nothing to do with why i made my post.. like you both said you can see his scores.. its just a strange response he gave..

DossarLX ODI 05-24-2012 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zakvvv666 (Post 3697916)
I'm not trying to say you're "wrong" as this IS the suspicious scores thread, I was simply stating that he probably isn't cheating, if Doss feels he may be suspicious, he can go look at the frame comparison for his better scores. That alone is usually enough to determine legitimacy.

Frame comparison is usually used to look for unnatural frame hitting or bizarre distribution ( such as Mina's RATO replay )

In cases like these it's about alts -- the replays look fine, but it's the question of who's actually playing.

DossarLX ODI 05-24-2012 10:36 PM

Alright, so I went through some stuff that should've been dealt with a long time ago but still has been sitting.

- http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...b=Hatsune_Miku alt
- MasterOfTheTaco's scores should be wiped already. There is no reason for his scores to still be up when there's a plethora of evidence for botting
- ssbmchamp has already been proven to have bot play involved in his better scores, and he has a lot of these; they're just overlooked by the overmashed ones that make more sense. Music For Kirby for example is still up and that score had zeroframe syndrome. And this isn't the only one either; there's WWE, RATO, Eclipse, and even more. Honestly should be wiped.
- Ziergdsx18 and Dragon Shot's scores on Crowdpleaser should be removed. I already looked into these a while ago. Dragon Shot should also be scorewiped from botting.
- OpTic NaDeShoT's score on Kidney Stone ( 1617 - 0 - 2 - 0 - 18 ) should be removed. His levelstats show someone that basically has no interest in this game; scorewiping to remove his other two VC scores should also happen.
- percussion15. 25 goods on DP? Bizarre boo scores? This guy should be scorewiped too. His scores make no sense and also suggest zeroframe bot syndrome play from the boos.
- condoct. How has nobody even spoken up about him. Everyone says it's obvious and then none of you even bother ?_?
- Rooobin. lmfao this guy, 102 boos and 2 goods on Legendary Etude, blackflag on blooddrunk, zero goods 98 boos on Sensorium, and a lot of other retarded scores. Scorewipe needed.
- lemonman96's scores on RunnyMorning and Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival need to be removed. Same with Beast&Harlot's impossible score on FFLBF.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zyphoror (Post 3697834)
who dat Jack Wolf guy@@@. 5 FGO AAAs, 5 gameplays. WHOSE ALT@@@!@
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/Jack+Wolf/

One Winged Angel + Jack Wolf = 2x speedmod

Technique on Adventures of Lolo for both = Hit quads on 24ths

I'm 99% sure Jack Wolf is OWA because of this. The technique is basically the same.

Side note

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...26amp%3BHarlot

Beast&Harlot needs to be wiped too, he has several impossible scores (AIM Anthem, Vertex Beta, etc)

analimpaction 05-25-2012 12:33 AM

i will pwn u: I think I gave you a reasonable reply. If you can't accept what I told you then that's your problem and not mine. Do you have something in particular I can do that will make you feel better? I'm not even sure what you're accusing me of.

One Winged Angel 05-25-2012 01:12 AM

pls don't delete the account I use to try and get FGO toilet AAAs

pls...

RuGuru 05-26-2012 12:36 PM

I'd like to see proof of Preggers BFing FGOs - otherwise, I'm going to have to call BS on him.

mrpreggers 05-26-2012 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuGuru (Post 3698727)
I'd like to see proof of Preggers BFing FGOs - otherwise, I'm going to have to call BS on him.

Whoa whoa wee wah?! I feel so pro now.

DossarLX ODI 05-26-2012 01:04 PM

MrPreggers does happen to have quite a lot of late hits in his replays, but they look feasible.

I will say his replays are pretty funny though, sometimes he rolls patterns but then sometimes he just does cohesive jumps in between 2 frame intervals lol, but that's human error. I don't see bot play in this. Alt? A mod would have to check IPs. But this isn't a bot.

Edit: I actually looked at his Trisection replay -- there are sections where he just has a crapload of late hits, but they way it's occuring makes sense.

If you see something like this, it isn't bot play. He just happened to mini-derp the 24th into the jump.

mrpreggers 05-26-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI (Post 3698747)
MrPreggers does happen to have quite a lot of late hits in his replays, but they look feasible.

Mind if I see? On a serious note, I don't cheat..

Well that's a load off my mind.. would hate to be banned because I'm getting better. Thanks!