Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   5th Official FFR Tournament - Results! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=111543)

bLasTamos 08-18-2009 04:42 PM

Re: 5th Official FFR Tournament - Round 6!

Next round is vrofl round.. I don't think it's wise extending it to almost 2 weeks.

lightdarkness 08-18-2009 04:45 PM

I hear my name...

Sprite- 08-18-2009 05:07 PM

Well then I'm going to have to predetermine songs for that round (the 25th) before I leave on the 22nd and hope that they're not too easy because I won't be able to see how you all do in this next round..

Shouka 08-18-2009 05:27 PM

Someone could call you before the round ends to let you know the standings.

Sprite- 08-18-2009 05:32 PM

I won't have any cell phone reception because I'll be at sea on a cruise.
Otherwise I could easily text LD.

Mythix 08-18-2009 06:34 PM

Just make vROFL a public song and everyone will stfu about EVERYTHING that has to do with the tourney.

Except for D5 of course.

WTFBrandon 08-18-2009 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mythix (Post 3194584)
just make vrofl a public song and everyone will stfu about everything that has to do with the tourney.

Except for d5 of course.

n̴̡̥̬̟̙͉̳͌ͯ̐̋̒͛͂̃͆̽̒͜o̷͈͔̼͍̩͍̪̝͕̪̞͇̝̰͔̼̪̩̊͐̃̋ͭ̀͘͜!̽̂̅ͯ́ͫͦ̄̿́̚͏̼̟̺̼̤̘̞͕͚̙͙̟̜͓ ͐͛̀́̕҉̷̘̹͍̫̬̝̟͚͞a̶̸̢̡̮̯̼̫͖͙̫̫̬̟͕̟ͦ̒͗̓̈́ͣͭ͋͡ͅr̸̨̥̲̼̗̘̬̘͊͋̎͡͞eͨ͒͗ͯ̏̂̏̋̌͒͋̓̿ͪ̃̚̚̚҉͏̩̺̟̣̟͙̞̪̯̟̹̮͚̱̭̜̦̙̀͢ ̀͛̊͆̃̿̈́ͣ̅͏̸̢̦̺͈̹͉̝̬̩̠̣͍̰̫̙͕̻͠ͅy̵̲̻̼̻̗̳̙̙̩̟̅͋̑̾̆ͣ̿͒̍͒ͫͭͦͩ̓͌̓ͣ́͝o͎̪̤ͩ͆̏́́̊̓̔̈̇͌͐ͭ̈̍͌͑̔͘͢ū̡̯͚̤̪̤̜̥͖̜̣̝̐̄̊̈́̊̓͒ͯ̃̍̓̑̾ͫͩ́̚ͅ ̷̵͓̖͎̻̗͍͖̳͚̙͈̖͔̀ͥ̓̍̊̏͂́͞ṙ̷̙̳̬̣̺̼̟̫͉͖̖̪̲̲ͪ̒́ͤ͂͛̈́̍̓̑̾̊͗͟͜e̸̋̓ͫ̆̈̏͒̋ͩ̀͏̬̲̼̦̠̖̝̱̼̦̫̺̯̺̗͔͝t̢̧̨ͭͨ̓̂̉ͭ̅ͣ̋҉̯̗̖̻̳͖͔̘͓͍͜à̸ͤ̂ͬ̑͂͐́͊͐͡҉̼̮̦̭̱͉̱̝͍̞̺̥͓rͮͮ͊ͬ̌̿͋ͮ͂҉̷̛̼̞͇̳͝d̷̬̥͕̰̦̟̤̹̱̱͈̱ͧ͂̌ͬ̅͗̎̆̋ͦͪͬ̂̋ͥͩ̀͝ȩ̧̝̤͔͍̙͍̙̺͓̗͖̑̀̋͂͆͑ͧͧ̌̌͗̕͟dͮ́ͥͨ̔ͬ̓ͤ͌ͨ̅̇̽̏̄̒̂͢͜͏͏̤̼̮͓̠̗͈̘̦͕͎͈?ͮ̍́̉̃̂͂̉̅͂̃͊҉̵͔̲̯̹̪̟̺̥̤̙̹͖͚̤ͅͅ

alloyus 08-18-2009 07:00 PM

Wow, Brandon, that's nice xD

EAGAMES 08-18-2009 07:19 PM

.... ANNNNNNNNNNNNND Spritey is out. <3

leonid 08-18-2009 07:23 PM

holy hell, is the cutoff really going to be 2-0-0-0?

@Sprite-: How about stopping the tournament for a week?

OneHandNow 08-18-2009 07:35 PM

yes the cutoff is 2-0-0-0 for blue rose LOL

Sprite- 08-18-2009 07:45 PM

no it's 3-0-0-0 xD

leonid 08-18-2009 07:47 PM

i didn't expect people would rape blue rose this much

EAGAMES 08-18-2009 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sprite- (Post 3194721)
no it's 3-0-0-0 xD

No, it won't be once OneHandNow AAAs.

leonid 08-18-2009 08:19 PM

lol npv nice 9/9 get

A2P 08-18-2009 08:40 PM

who's rootin for me

WTFBrandon 08-18-2009 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alloyus (Post 3194634)
Wow, Brandon, that's nice xD

T̷̷̶̛̙̫̞̟͎̯͍̳̥̘̺̯̝̠͖̪͉͚̬ͥ̔ͥ̐̃ͥ͗ͦͪ̀ͥ̓ͣ̅ͬ͊͒̃͡h̴͙͉̤̮̳͎͒̃́̄ͦͭ͒͋ͥ̒̇̚͢a̸̴̟̰͇̪̻̝͇̺͎̭̙͓͈̺̰ͩͫ͊ͥ̓͋ͣ̀͢͡ň̷̷̞̖̤̰̥̮͉̭̻͙̙̙̺̪̠̹̮̓͆ͨ̈́̂̅ͪ̽̇͛̿̏̾̋̇͆̕͢ͅk̰̦͉̻̩ͬ̿ͫ̈̈́̊̎͜ͅs̛̹͍̻͖͎̫̯̹̪̺ͥ̈́̂̓ͫ͗̀ͭͣ̒̆͘͟,̵̥̻̥͍͚͓͈̼̼͇͓̞̿̀ͮ͋ͧ̀̕͝ ̫̩̤̅̌ͤͯͫ̉͒̀͋͑ͫ̐̎͌͌̀ͮ͟͠w̴̴̡̝͖͕̤̮͙͗ͮͧ͐̓́̊͋̀̆ͣͦ̋̽͢h̷͉̣̪̝̮̲͍̩̹͇̝̼̦̫̺̻ͫ͊ͤ̐ͯ̃ͤ͐͊ͤ͆́a̵̸̹̘̼̙̝̻̫̘͕̲̣̬̍͊̇̇ͧ̑̏ͩͮ̑͂̊t̸̹̙̩͍͚̳̱ͩ̐͑̅ͬ̔̀̕͢ ̷̨̢̱̥̫̮͖̺̻̤͎͉̳̻̊͒ͩͪ̓ͥ͒͋̎̊́̎͂́ç̊ͯ͌͑͒͒̾̇̊̀͜҉͖̯̳̖̺̻̩͉̼̱͔͙͙̬a̸̱̲̪̲͖̼̙͇̘̞̺̖̅̅̔̌̾ͫͩ͌͂ͤͮ̊̊̕͜n̪͖͈͇̺̰̻̪͚͇͙̳̗̙̬̞̳̺̝̅̽̇ͨ͗͊̂ͯ̾͗̂̿̓ͩ͑́́͝͞ ̶͒ͭ̂ͤ̂ͬ͏̛̬͕̜͚͟ͅI̷̙̲͍̰̙͍̤͎̣̻ͥ͗ͭ͂ͮ́̋̈́̈̂ͅ ̶ͥ̔́̽̆͢͏̜̙̼̲̝̗̯͙̝͙͙̠̯̠͓̠ͅͅs̉̽ͥͣ̉̿͏͓̤̜͓̺̺͎̳̤̣͖̭̱̪͔̻̙̻͘å̢̛̺̪̳͔̻ͭ̒ͨ̅͗͑͗́͑ͫ̎̒͊ͭ͂̀͘͢ͅy̵̰̞̠̜̥̻̤̣̜͎͛̽ͪ̊̉ͤ̓́͌̌ͤ̽̾̎́͝.̧̟͕̠̬͓͔̺͛̽̍̈́́͗̎̎̆̈́͐̑̓ͯ̌̉͋̀̀ͅ.̸͙͕͉̺̦̻̝̭͕͈̯ͮ͂͌̅̔ͭ̄̉̇̒̇ͭ̓͢
̢͉͈̣̩̮͇ͯ̊̔ͮͧͤ̽͒̊̿̿̐͒́I̵̡̫̥̹̣̤̞̺̟̞̩̠̞͂͆ͭ́ͯ͒̄̿͡ ̴̵̰̣̩̰͉̺̜̤̗͇̟̍͋ͤ̃́̅͗̆̌ͫͯͮ̒͞͝ͅt̛̝̞̖̣͔͖̐̈̌ͭ̿ͨ̈́ͨ̂̄̏̚͟rͥͣ̃̾͊͌͏̡̢̧̫̟͍͕͎̝̘̺̣̤͜y̵ͯ̔͗̽ͧ҉͏̡̼̱̩͕̟͙̪̞͚̖͚͓̠̱
̶͈̘͈͈͎̜̘̩̙̼̼͙̱̭͎͖̹̬̂̑͐͊̒̊̅͒̑ͨ̒̋͊͡

A2P 08-18-2009 08:53 PM

Thanks What can I say

WTFBrandon 08-18-2009 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A2P (Post 3194832)
Thanks What can I say

S̒̉̌̇͊̎̃ͭ͋ͦͧ̊ͦ́̕҉̹̼̬͉͕̱͍̠͚͕̫͖͙͓͔̕ȩ̢̺̠̖̭̳̺̬̽ͫͬ́ͭ͋̈́̓͗̋̓ͧ̾̀ͪ͜ė͒͂ͥ͏̧̀͡͏͙̜̙̥,̴̷̢̠͕̙̠͙͖͓ͣ̽̆͐̍̈́͂̉͑ͣͪ̋̅̓ͤ ̡ͣ̌ͯ̈́͏̬̣̥̥̤͖̦̲͍̯̥͍ͅͅA̳̳̘̙͍̦̳͚̞̯̹͓̰͔͕̓ͪ̌͋͊̔́͜͡2̴̜̲͍͔̪̬̳̞̹̥̠̜͊ͯ͑ͮͯͦ̀͞ͅͅP̡͆̅̒̓̐͊ͯ̆ͫ͛͟҉͈̠̱̰͔͚̝͚̀ ̨̗̦̥͖͈̗̥͓̖̣͇̼ͮ̈ͣ̈́ͬ̇͊̃̒̋̾͛ͪ͋͝k̢̛̥̲̗̣̹͎ͩ̓ͯ̍̓ͧ͑͐̊̊̒ͨ͛̇͑̀́̚̕n͈̖͉͎͕̗̩̄̃ͨͫ̄̑̑ͩͫ̈͗ͩ̽͋͘ȭ̢̲̜̻̱̮̫͓͔͕̣̤͕̩̞̣͚̜̰͔͒ͧͥ̕͢wͩ̈́̆̅̀̾͟͏͏̶̩̤̣͈̳͇͉̗͍̝̬̼̟̻̖̠̭͠s̏̒ͦ̇ͤͤ̈́ͪ̐͒̒͂͑̎҉̧̯̦͈̳͕͟ͅ ̶̴̧̡̬̖̹͖̅̓̂̄̅͌̅͆͊̓͌̐͗wͭͨͭ̇ͪ͌̾ͣ̈́̉ͬͣͮ͐ͫ̇͠҉͍̻͈̫̼̙̫̰̬̦͔ḩ̡̹̜͍̱͚̝ͨ̑ͩ̎ͣ̔ͣͯ̅͊͂̑̎̈́ͭ̀̚a̷̘̻͓̯̘͎̮̫̣͇̪̜̼̺̘͕̿̊͗ͬ̄ͩ͒͗́͐̋̈̽͊ͥͥ̀́͘͢ͅt̷̉̈ͦ̏͘͞͏̖͈̙͚̪̱̺̗̲̯̣̭̟͚̀ͅs̸̍ͩ̀ͯ͂̄̈́̀̑̅ͬ̌̿̓̋͝͞҉̪̜͈̭̤̭̬̠͍̳̥͕͍͙͈̭̪ ͙̦͖̬̙̩̺̤͎̺͚̳͉̮̣̼̙ͤ͛̓ͬͯͪ̎́̃̐ͪͮͨ͑͘͜ͅg͖͎̰̳͎̼̥̙͖̗̠̱̜̤̯͉̙ͨ̔͒̉ͭ̏̆ͩ̎̂̐̇̽͛͛̂ͣ̀̎͟͡ͅo̱̺̼͉͎̳̬̯̝̩̘͓̘̞͍ͭͮ͌ͨ͐ͯͭ̓̈ͩ̔̐̿̀̚͢͡ͅi̡̞͈̖̜̗̹͚̜̮͈͔̓̔̿̏͗̉̍n̵̷̢̧̛̪̖̙͇͔͇͍̟͍̜͓̺͉͎͕̩̅̐ͭ͌͑ͤͪ̌ͩͦ̎͊g̴̡̮͔̭̦͈͓̰̥̱͇̣̅ͮ͌̓̓̇̎̔́ͪ̔̐͛̽̓̋̒́̚̕ͅ ̶̶̴̦̳̮͍̳̺͉̟͓̖ͭ͐ͤ̓̄ͧ͒̎ͣ͒ͣ͌̚ơ̶̵̛̺͓̞̼̗̪̣̭̪͖͊ͣ͊ͫ̂̆̅̒ͭ̉̎ͣ̔̏͋ņ̸̼͙̰͍͎̰̻̯̖̭̹̙͕ͯͥͬ̿̈́ͅ.̵̡̙̬̣͙̮̺̺̱͔͖͓̣̠̞̫̦̤̔͌̈́̍̑̓͆̓̉̑͛͒̏̓̇̆̀͠
̨̖̪̲̮̻̤̱̰̄ͪͨ̍̃̆͘͟͠͠Ä͔̱͎͙͇͚̩̱̩̦̻̩̇̂ͫ͜n̴͖͇̦̫͓̹̣̩̠̜̟̈́ͧ̔ͩͮ̋̅ͦͭ̊͐͋y̴̨̝̠̞ͫͨ̒͌̋ͦ̽̓̋̽̐̌̈ͬ͛͑͛͜͞͡w̢̞̯̘̙̼̭̤͍͖̟̻̳̟̮̼͙ͬ̒̌̏̀̐̒͒ͥ̓̕͜ͅą̩̪̜̟͈̤̼̯̙̠̥̣̯͂́̀ͨ̀̚ȳ̸ͬͫͯ͏̼͎͓̻s̨̮̦̮̜̬̯̭͔̜ͩͭ̊ͣ̒ͭ̓̇͗͌͆̓̉ͤ̀̕,̨͚̮̤͇͎̮̞̲̝̥̹̑ͫͫ̆̐̀̚͡͡ ̨̨̳̥̦̦̙̘̳̑̄͆̋̍̉͌ͤ̿̒ͬ̆͘͠ͅǐ̑ͮ̿ͫ̾ͧͫͨ̚͟҉͈̤̹̼̲̯̼̥̩͔̙̤̬ͅͅ ̠̞͓̠̪̬͚͙̱ͣͮ̌̋̀̀͜ẅ̶̧͎̣͙̝̠͍̱̖͈͉̮̭͛̋ͦ̄̆͊͋͌̽ͧ̊͆̆̔͟ͅi͐͒̏ͩ̂̋̈ͤ͏̛͍̥̤͎̪͍̭͉̼̺͎̫̀͘͞ͅl̴̥̭̖̦̪̝̗̭͖̯̗͕̣ͫͬ͒͆̉ͫ̄̑̓̿ͨ́͞͝l̷̻͉̮̙̪͍̤̲͕͂ͧͭ̾́ͥ̒ͯ̂͗͛́́͞ ̸̷̩̼͙͇͓͇͐͌̏͒̏ͨ͒̒͆͒̆͛ͦ͊̍͜s͖͈͈̯̱̝̯̫̻̠̘̰͛͋͑ͮ͋͛̕͜͢͟ȇ̶̠̲͉͚̻̠̇̈̆͐̆̉ͩ͌ͮ͆̎ͥ̐͂́̚̕͟e͙͍̙̗̥̼̩͔͕̠̹̤̣̮̋̿̈́͛ͫ́͊̀́ͅ ̵͎̩̭̦̮̝͓̥̮͈̮̜̟͎͖̲̐̀̅͑͐̕͜ͅa̷ͭ̔̃ͬ̑̐͗̿͐̑͟͏̥̞̲̦͎͚̙̰̼̣͔̜̜̬͈̤̦̝̯͠͡l̶̵̮̘̞̜̲͓̠̙̘̠̳͔͙̲̟̇͌ͬ̈́ͤͩ̑̌ͬ̏ͦ͗̄̍̀̀ḻ̷̡͉̯̺ͮͥͦ̽͌ͫ̈́ͩ̇̿̊́͢͠ ̴̮̙̪̝̙̬̟͚̖̹̊͋ͤ̇̇̋̃͑͋ͪ͡ͅy̵̴̛͓̼̫̻͉̙͉͉̙̭͔̲̙̼̳̯̪̥̋ͪ͗̈̃ͬͬ̒̋ͦ̋͜͡ͅo̟͉̣̜̯͉̻͓͖̯̼ͮ̓̌́ͩͨ̿ͥ͊ͫ̋̚̕͡u̡͌̍͑͑̍͒͆̾̍̂̂̇̇̅́͑҉̵̟͖̦̘͍̗̬̳͍͚͕͢͜ͅ ̴̸̤̰͖̑ͣ̿̒͌̏̆̾̋ͥ̀͘͠gͯ̾̄́̽̈́ͥ̕҉̹͓̻͉̟̰̳ͅu̧̙͉͉̥̪͈͇͎͋̓͊̓ͦ̈ͦ̂͌ͫͪ̑ͤ̓ͫ̏̕͟͢ẏ̴̶̦̹͖̠̙̱̠̺̩̱̝ͦͥͨ̇́ͫ̏͛̏ͤͯ̾͗̐̃̒ͣ̀̀̀ͅs̷͒̏͐̽̇͐ͥ͡҉̝̟͚̩̖͉̥̙̣̣͓̦͖ ̴̵̢̬͍̪͈̯̋̅̏̾ͩͩͧͮͪ̓̽̏̂ͭ̈́ͬ̌̊̚ͅï̵͈͔̥̣̙̖̰̱̙̩̟̼̥͇̻ͦ̊̇͗͆̎̐̉ͭͫ̃͌̉̄̓͟͢͜ņ̷̇̏̔̂̅̀̚͡͏̫̭̯̜̲̳͍̟̗͓̪̤̹̩̣̹ ̵͇̫̗̪̩͖̙̜̙͋ͨ͐ͯͯ̆̅͑͗̍̊ͥ̿́̕͠r̴̨͖͈̣͎̖͍̬̯̳̯̥̳̉̍̄ͧͦ͑ͯͯ̇̃ͪ̓̄͌̔ͯ͘͝ò̢̠̼͖̥̖̮̞̝̟̼͆̆̄͛ͣͪ̓̂ͤ̈̆ͤͮ̚̚͡ͅû̶̡̾ͫ̆̊̍͘҉͙̩̘̭̝̜̖̤͈͎̯̹̻͇̺̜͔͔̝n̈̔̈́̀̚̕҉̳̼͉͔̬̖͜d̂ͨ̿͂ͬ͏̠̥̩̹̭͕̙̞͎̳͓̭͍͖̞͎͚͇̜̕ ̷̢̖̠̼̘̹̼̘̪̞̗̫͙͕̖̽̉̆ͫͭͤ̇͂̄͆̀͜͞7̴̢͓̹̗͓̤̩̬͇̥͙͓̜͎͇̜ͩͯ̈́̇͗͆͒ͪͥͮ̀̆̕͟.̡̬͉̯̲͇̙̯͍̙̮̥̰̥̟̟̱͉̹͙̂ͭ̌̀͐̏͌͊̄̄̌ͮͪͨͯ͐̀ͥ̀̕
̙͈̭̦̹͈̠̩͉̯̾̎ͬ͑ͩ͂͘͜͡͝R̸̲̩̼͕̤͚͚̩̠̺̳͖̅̍̽ͧ̍̑͊̆̈́̋͗̉́͘͜͜i̵̶̟̻̼͍͓̠̩̞̼͈͓̲̒͐͂͋̌͂ͬ̃̄̒̌ͬ́͠ͅgͨ̊̂ͨ͊̂̚͏̼̳̲̲̤͘͜ḩ̸͔̰͉̯̜̰̣̲̳̦̠͔͙̲͓̬͖̼͂̆ͨ̌ͨͣ́t̡̫̞͖ͥͦ̑ͭ̋̿̀͜?̓̉̓ͭ͊͊ͣ̈́̽͝҉̳̭̭͔̦͖̥̣̪̞̠̕͜ͅ
̶̵͊͒̋̀͆̐̐̏̆ͤ̎ͩ͛ͬ̿̎͗͛̕͠҉͈̗̥͇̻̩͈͖̖͚̰̫̟͚̦͇͉

A2P 08-18-2009 08:59 PM

I don't know what's going on wtf