Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Critical Thinking (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   what's the difference between a personal attack, an insult, and a true statement (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=149665)

Elena- 11-19-2018 07:07 AM

Re: what's the difference between a personal attack, an insult, and a true statement

I know you're having a stressful time but attacking others won't make it any easier.

Charu 11-19-2018 07:20 AM

Re: what's the difference between a personal attack, an insult, and a true statement

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessCaderpio (Post 4657220)
Yeah I never liked you before, still don't like you now. You should be in jail or helping put the person who told you to write that, in jail.

Where in the world is this coming from?

WTFBrandon 11-19-2018 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skullbac (Post 4657190)
Personal attacks and insults are meant to offend.
True statements are not meant to offend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4657194)
let this thread die

edit: since this is """critical thinking""" and I don't want to get banned I'll add that the distinction in the OP is """critically""" useless

Ya, that alone killed the thread. Simple as that.
Doesn't really need to get much further in depth as you're just picking out specific scenarios.

PrincessCaderpio 11-19-2018 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4657233)
Where in the world is this coming from?

Glad you're not in on stalking me Charu.

PrincessCaderpio 11-19-2018 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4657231)
surprised that you have an opinion of me at all really. unfortunately that's not mutual.

Its for the best you don't think of yourself as a piece of shit.

PrincessCaderpio 11-19-2018 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elena- (Post 4657232)
I know you're having a stressful time but attacking others won't make it any easier.

That's where you're wrong.

Funnygurl555 11-19-2018 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrincessCaderpio (Post 4657244)
Its for the best you don't think of yourself as a piece of shit.

jesus christ

PrincessCaderpio 11-19-2018 01:48 PM

funnygurl is neither a girl or funny