Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Team Pony (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=121802)

icontrolyourworld 04-22-2012 03:41 PM

Re: Team Pony

oh man i was really confused on the spelling of Cadance, but mlp wikia says it's Cadance so i'm sticking with that :)

still got dat feel from yesterday about how awesome the show was xD

megamon88 04-22-2012 06:03 PM

I'm pretty sure it's spelled Cadence xD

icontrolyourworld 04-22-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Name

Cadence is a musical term meaning modulation, inflection rhythm, or the closing sequence of a musical phrase. The Princess' name was inspired by that of the daughter of a Hasbro Studios executive.[3] The original spelling was used by Hasbro in early publicity material and some products, but the later variation "Cadance" is now used exclusively and prominently in publicity material and products.[note 1] Prior to the episodes' airing, a New York Times ad gave Cadance's full title as Princess Mi Amore Cadenza,[4] which is Italian for "my love cadence".
http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Princess_Cadance

i'm fine with either i just wanna know which one is right xD

gold stinger 04-22-2012 06:12 PM

I regret making such a terrible song, but I finished it. B.B.B.F.F. on stepmania the 2nd day after it is released. It's an easy song, but it's filled with stops and slow-downs (and accidental color changes because it derps after the 2nd set of stops O-o) so, nonetheless, enjoy. (I lolled when I finished and saw it had 300-400 notes.)

http://www.mediafire.com/?rybyeyq9yi13fq1

megamon88 04-22-2012 08:46 PM

Derp, yeah it's actually supposed to be Cadance, even though I saw Cadence floating around everywhere :P (Candence makes more sense because it comes from Cadenza though xD)

DissonantMuse 04-22-2012 11:27 PM

yeah I actually was thinking it was "Cadence" because of the music theory term XD

Suicidalfatman 04-23-2012 04:54 AM

That's it..her name is staying to Princess Cad

icontrolyourworld 04-23-2012 07:52 AM

;_;

Suicidalfatman 04-23-2012 08:07 AM

I'm keeping it Cadence

EDIT: Megamon88...I expect this to be on FFR By June Got it? xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eiX3...f8FUAAAAAAADAA

m3t4kn1ght 04-25-2012 02:47 AM

I just watched the last episode and I cannot deny that I melted. haha oh man anybody have news on season 3? because I don't know if I can wait.

UserNameGoesHere 04-25-2012 03:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suicidalfatman (Post 3681539)
That's it..her name is staying to Princess Cad

Princess Computer-Aided-Drafting :-P

Suicidalfatman 04-25-2012 10:59 AM

Princess Cruel and Dangerous xD

gold stinger 04-25-2012 09:16 PM

you guys r still fighting over da name? :|

Suicidalfatman 04-26-2012 09:40 AM

Nope, just making up names.

gold stinger 04-26-2012 08:55 PM

Haven't had a whole lot of time to be on anything the last couple of days, I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum, people in minecraft, and friends that I have all feel neglected right about now I know.

I got like 4 projects from all of my courses all at once and a 5th project being my civics culminating activity. Woop de doo. I don't expect to be quite as responsive as I used to be until after May 16th, which is when my civics culminating assignment is due.

FrozenAngel91 04-26-2012 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 3683471)
Haven't had a whole lot of time to be on anything the last couple of days, I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum, people in minecraft, and friends that I have all feel neglected right about now I know.

I got like 4 projects from all of my courses all at once and a 5th project being my civics culminating activity. Woop de doo. I don't expect to be quite as responsive as I used to be until after May 16th, which is when my civics culminating assignment is due.

Think your fine gold, no ones going to assume the worst of you if you aren't responsive on an Internet forum (or at least I won't), since that's honestly a fairly common thing considering everyone else has school or jobs too.

Hope your projects go well for you btw

AeRiSl0vEr12 04-26-2012 09:05 PM

My interests have been piqued.

megamon88 04-26-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 3683471)

Ouch, civics as in Ontario Grade 10 civics? If so, I feel your pain, it was one of my least favourite courses. (If not then whoops my bad)

Anyways, I've been away for the last week too so don't worry about it, everyone gets busy sometime :P

gold stinger 04-27-2012 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megamon88 (Post 3683484)
Ouch, civics as in Ontario Grade 10 civics? If so, I feel your pain, it was one of my least favourite courses. (If not then whoops my bad)

Anyways, I've been away for the last week too so don't worry about it, everyone gets busy sometime :P

Yep, that's the exact one. Youth and philanthropy initiative if you needed to know. We have to write an essay about a concerning topic in Toronto, hand it in, get into groups, do a site visit and interview with a representative from a charity organization, write another essay from that info, and present it in front of a bunch of people. (bunch meaning about 1200 people)

I'm in Toronto for the next 4-5 years before I get my degree for computer science and I will not be returning to Australia until then. :/

Quote:

Originally Posted by AeRiSl0vEr12 (Post 3683479)
My interests have been piqued.

Holy crap 8.41 years. Respect.

megamon88 04-27-2012 07:37 AM

Cool, I'll be in Waterloo studying comp sci as well. Good luck on your project :D