Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR Events (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   8th Official FFR Tournament - Final Round! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=128406)

sspeckless 03-22-2013 09:13 PM

Re: 8th Official FFR Tournament - Final Round!

Quote:

Originally Posted by alloyus (Post 3883836)
Oh I remember this! can I have a day to think or somethign this is so on the spot xD YOu were gonna have to draw it before the next person got a drawing anyway right?

sure, just let me know. and yes, my plan is a week for each drawing if i get it done sooner great

Xiz 03-24-2013 02:38 PM

Top 8 for D2, I'm very happy with how I did. Grats to the rest of D2 as well for making me whore out this tourny.

Next official I wanna try to shoot for D4 :P Lets see if i can skillboost past D3 in that time

xSonicBulletx 03-24-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xiz (Post 3884642)
Next official I wanna try to shoot for D4 :P Lets see if i can skillboost past D3 in that time

As do I, but it seems like such a massive skillboost in my head >.<

Garquillex 03-24-2013 05:28 PM

Good luck with that. I think I'll just passively and slowly skill boost for the next year and try my hand at D3. Maybe I'll be D7 after playing nonchalantly for a couple decades :idea:

mirror_eclipse 03-29-2013 11:27 AM

Maybe I'll be high D6/in D7 the next time I enter a tourney; I'm taking a long break from this site and am just going to be hermiting on StepMania for a long period of time~
Congratulations again to all the winners and all players in the tournament, especially my rivals, d4u7211 and PriestREA.

psychoangel691 04-7-2013 12:30 AM

Lil late but the D7 peeps should have their title now, you have to go and set it if you want it displayed Zag said, so let me know if something isn't working for some reason.

AlexDest 04-7-2013 12:36 AM

as if we couldnt have looked more elitist already

Dynam0 04-7-2013 12:36 AM

Tried setting mine back to default since it was the only option I had there...not sure if I have to do anything special tho

Do all D7 players get support tokens too?

From OP: "If anyone in D7 is missing any of the support or event tokens they will also receive those."

I'm missing a bunch iirc :p

psychoangel691 04-7-2013 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynam0 (Post 3889444)
Tried setting mine back to default since it was the only option I had there...not sure if I have to do anything special tho

Do all D7 players get support tokens too?

From OP: "If anyone in D7 is missing any of the support or event tokens they will also receive those."

I'm missing a bunch iirc :p

Thought all the tokens made it out but somehow you and longGone were missing them. You should have them all now. I told zag the title wasn't showing up, he'll have to look at that part.

Choofers 04-7-2013 12:53 AM

elite keythmather cuthtom titleth

for all you thpecial thnowflaketh

Charu 04-7-2013 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexDest (Post 3889443)
as if we couldnt have looked more elitist already

Nah, I don't think it would make you guys look elitist. Though I do understand how it could look that way to some folks, hah.

Vet status title for life until I'm something else, wooOOooOOooOO

Dynam0 04-8-2013 11:22 PM

<3

Dynam0 04-8-2013 11:23 PM

Goddamn site is so slow. sry for dub post

funmonkey54 04-16-2013 09:47 PM

I'm bumping this because the following people have not responded to PMs and this is a final offer on your cookies. Tomorrow night is the last night that I have a chance to get them, so I need the following people to provide the following information by TOMORROW at 11 AM Server time:

EtienneSM
DarkZtar

Give me this information:

-Top three normal cookie preferences (i.e. Chocolate Chip, Sugar, Snickerdoodle, etc.)
-Mailing Address
-Feedback on how you feel about this being offered as a prize

Charu 04-16-2013 11:02 PM

Can I get muffins instead if those two don't want cookies? Oho

Just kidding of course.

yo man im awesome 04-16-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by funmonkey54 (Post 3893076)
I'm bumping this because the following people have not responded to PMs and this is a final offer on your cookies. Tomorrow night is the last night that I have a chance to get them, so I need the following people to provide the following information by TOMORROW at 11 AM Server time:

EtienneSM
DarkZtar

Give me this information:

-Top three normal cookie preferences (i.e. Chocolate Chip, Sugar, Snickerdoodle, etc.)
-Mailing Address
-Feedback on how you feel about this being offered as a prize

oh my god FUCK I want snickerdoodles, why couldn't I be playing the way I am now a few weeks ago D: