Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150022)

DaBackpack 10-26-2018 12:58 AM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4653764)
DaBackPack

I don't care if this vote doesn't count right now I do not believe you are this stupid

Go read my post quoting the entire Funnygurl wagon and tell me why anyone should believe that the chaos of a bunch of people guessing that they are ok with Funnygurl is proof she was a wolf

I see what you are referring to but I was referring to the chaos of your wagon and sunfan's wagon

MixMasterLar 10-26-2018 12:58 AM

Also

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653726)
The smallest case I could probably think of is... she posted some thoughts beginning of phase and then not much else.

And if I want to tinfoil, she probably felt obligated to post something since she didn't the previous phase.

...That's all I got though, you're right that there's nothing else.

Dude voted for Funny

theknightsofneeee 10-26-2018 01:01 AM

okay

well why do you think wolf!charu would vote funny there instead of voting either you (if you're a villager) or mellon (if she's a villager) or staying on sunfan (if he's a villager)

who is he trying to save or is he just moving to move?

theknightsofneeee 10-26-2018 01:02 AM

not going for a gotcha just want to follow your train of thought through

MixMasterLar 10-26-2018 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4653762)
so you think the wagons were V/V then mml?

I do
Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653763)
there were previous games where i knew xiz was scummy but he was never at eod so I never lynched him in case he could clear himself somehow

And then xiz would win

so I've come to not care if ppl are here or not if I'm feeling confident

You gotta have a case first. Not being around can be a good case when it's extreme but this isn't a good example of it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4653765)
MML who do you think the wolves are based on how EoD played out?

I would probably want to re read first EOD before giving a solid team of 3 but but like Charu, DBP and Manti really are gross here, although I can see Manti being town in some cases.

I don't remember who they voted last phase or if there's even a pattern to see there. I think you're on to something when you said that wolves have no reason not to group vote people in flipless.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653767)
I see what you are referring to but I was referring to the chaos of your wagon and sunfan's wagon

Chaos would still be a strong world for it but honesty I don't think the SunFan was ever a serious wagon. A really dark way to look at it was that people where seeing how well that idea stuck.

But I think it was Neeee who voted him because he didn't like the Raeko wagon. When it didn't really stick he switched to me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4653769)
okay

well why do you think wolf!charu would vote funny there instead of voting either you (if you're a villager) or mellon (if she's a villager) or staying on sunfan (if he's a villager)

who is he trying to save or is he just moving to move?

Could be moving to move. Could also think that Funny was just super easy and he can get the other three options lynched easy enough later.

I have heat and people want to lynch me already (and I actually almost did get lynched) so switching it to me in the world where Funny is town accomplishes nothing anyway since a town dies regardless and he probably feels like he can get another 3 people on me with no effort anytime. The ship for SunFan and Raeko kind of sailed by that point as well so sticking with them doesn't make that much sense.

TLDR Funny was presented on a silver platter and he took it.

theknightsofneeee 10-26-2018 01:35 AM

i was voting roundbox prior to moving to sunfan, but yeah.

neither of those wagons really got traction for whatever reason.

kinda surprising wrt roundbox btw that his wagon didn't get much traction.

Hakulyte 10-26-2018 03:05 AM

To everyone doubting about Charu being town;

Keep in mind that "Wolf Charu" could have got in a lot of trouble if 3 players had a blue role and decided to claim.

The fact that no one really did anything about it just shows that it's very unlikely there's something here.

The benefit is way too small considering how this game work.

Hakulyte 10-26-2018 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4653256)
I know haku's not gonna respond to this, but why are you trying to solve the whole game especially given there's no cardflips?

I'm gonna give haku town points for this because haku's channeling his inner robot to try and solve EVERYONE in the game on... day 1. when I wolfed with haku recently (in "seems like you have a problem" and "TWGood End"), he's a bit more confident and focused on spouting theories for how things went down. I don't see the dejectedness here as a wolftell

TWG is all about creating the right opportunities to reach your end goal.

Some prefer to just chill, stay in the background and analyze what the other players are doing.

Others want to be part of the action even if they're likely to be wrong.

The point is that both are necessary to win a game.

You need content. You need feedback, you need to compare how others view things and why. You need to build trust with players based on their interactions and you have to try to ask the right questions and/or push the right things, but also the right way to not only reach your goal, but also make the others vote with you.

It may as well just be a big diplomatic war about having the freedom to push a lynch somewhere.

Anyway, back to the point. Solving a game is all about "creating a way".

I believe in tryharding even if I only have like 1/10 chance of being right. This game doesn't punish you for trying to find a wolf and failing. It does punish players tho who maintain certain behavior.

I don't believe you guys will ever lynch me as long as I try to do something helpful about the state of the game and if you do, it better be for a good reason.

Being bad is a thing, but bad content or not. As long as I get the help I need to correct myself, I should remain relevant.

I believe it's a lot easier to get town read by being constantly active than how I'm playing with work etc. You guys cannot get the feeling of seeing me actively post stuff and I miss content like this post of yours because I try to priorize what should be important.

Anyway, pushing narratives isn't really detrimental as long as you get something out of it.

I had weak reads and I got responses from the players in question I was targeting and guess what- it helped me get a better picture of the game.

Hakulyte 10-26-2018 03:40 AM

Charu lock town due to above post and risk/reward not being worth the claim.
Moving Neee Town.
Pairing MML with Raeko in some odd universe.
Suspicious of Dabackpack's confidence and lack of apparent detectiveness. I feel like I never know what he's thinking and it's bothering me.
Back on drawing board for Sunfan. I kind of want to compare Sunfan to inDheart in terms of not being sure what to think of them.
Manti's alignment might be tied to Sunfan's alignment for me.
If Sunfan was a wolf, Precarious(voted by Sunfan) and MML(voted by Sunfan) are Town. Funnygurl555 was a wolf. (assuming he never busses here and there's definitely no reason to buss with no cardflips.)
MML feels too inconsistent with everything to be a wolf, I feel like he would filter his game differently if he was one.
I tend to believe Raeko overall, but I'm worried about if I'm just getting pocketed. This is mostly due to me reading a lot of posts about people talking about my alignment. I would revisit her in like 2 phases.
Roundbox had many interesting small hindsights in his posts. It felt like he was trying to figure out others and slowly build some town circle on his own. It makes sense considering the state of the game.
I forgot WV somehow. I guess I'll iso him again soon.

That's as close as I can give reads so far. A lot of it is still guts, but whatever.

MixMasterLar 10-26-2018 07:23 AM

So about 6 hours ago the site fucking crashed so I just dipped. I did copy/pasta the post I was making so here you guys go

--

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4652427)
Final VC

Roundbox (1): MML
Charu (3): , funnygirl, DaBackpack, Precarious
MML (1): Manti
Theknightsofneee (1): Hakulyte
Mellon_collie (1): indheart
Funnygirl (1): Roundbox
Precarious (5): theknightsofneee, mellon_collie, Charu, thesunfan, Syhto

Unvote (1): WV

5 mins to let me know if this is incorrect.

As a reminder, night talk is on. And you can all talk till I officially kill you. Then you can't. Lol

DaBackPack and Charu never a team, I guess.
What was it Haku said about town acting more town? He right tho.

I think I need to really ISO and grill both of them this phase because I fully believe that there's a wolf there 100% of the time. That Funny wagon was just way to unclean.

For now, I sleep.

---

@Haku: The bit about Charu being legit isn't true since the three wouldn't easily know they are three and not just two, unless they planned on claiming outright.

Anyway I have breakfast and a long morning to attend to.

Charu 10-26-2018 07:31 AM

I really don't get your scum read on me, it sounds like you're taking your suspicions from beginning of last phase into fruition now when you had all of last phase to do so.

I don't feel good about the Funnygurl lynch either, I already stated I didn't trust myself believing in thesunfan and my read on precarious. The other wagon was, well, you, and I think you're town just from one single post that I'm going to hold on to because otherwise I would've joined in the MML lynch.

GOD I would've joined it and not felt any remorse, right or wrong. You know this to be true for how much I brung it up and how I listed you as a possible wolf before.

...But I appreciate you holding yourself back last phase from super aggressive posts after you blew up. It allowed me to review your post right after Syhto died which is all the proof I need to show you're not a wolf.

Charu 10-26-2018 07:35 AM

Speaking of that, let me re-quote it because goodness, no one even talked about it when I brought it up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4652706)
Buuuuuuuut you did

But you did.

And I know I've edited your post down to save space and you're thinking of saying that I'm taking things out of context and all that jazz but you've performed actions that by your own admission you ain't cool with.

I'm not sure how I'm suppose to feel about that contrast but I don't feel good about it. After the whole "My MixMasterLar vote wasn't serious" bit when that vote was totally fucking serious and proven so by your outrage at my one-liner I just feel like you're not super trustworthy this game.

Quote:

10-24-2018, 01:07 AM
He made that post... SEVEN MINUTES past Syhto dying, it was as if he didn't know Syhto was going to die.

Charu 10-26-2018 07:38 AM

If that isn't good enough because he could've faked it, well I don't know what else to defend him by. I think that post and the timestamp is highly telling of his alignment.

DarkManticoreX2 10-26-2018 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4653740)
so real talk time

who makes sense as a team with mellon?

Welcome to me pre lynch.

DarkManticoreX2 10-26-2018 10:22 AM

For those of you that missed it:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darkmanticorex2
Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4653240)
i'm down to talk w/ you during nightchat. nights are lit less things to catch up on

i'm not used to haku like... giving up... and for some reason his posting is coming off as insincere to me. however, i don't think he's worth offing today due to his inability to be here for eod. i think i usually have a good handle on haku though, and i don't this time around, which is why i'm leaning not town atm

This post.

FG says haku’s Posting is coming off as insincere to her and then says she doesn’t think he’s worth killing due to his inability to be here at EOD.

Haku will pretty much never be here for EOD so this is just an excuse to not vote him to me.

I think this got missed in the activity of eod, but can I get thoughts on this.

I feel like this makes Haku/funny a greater then rand chance at being w/w.

Charu 10-26-2018 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4653795)

My thoughts are as such:

I can understand what you're seeing, but it could be that some of the players are not comfortable of voting for someone when they're currently not present at EoD. (See Backpack last night in regards to choosing FunnyGurl)

Other than that, I don't think this is any indication of a pairing being involved. I do however believe she still could be a wolf, but it's one of those "idk, maybe" deals. She left a vote on mellon for what it's worth, and I'm assuming she was also aware that she had been hovering this phase as well. Then there's the aforementioned scenario I described, but for the third time, it's tinfoiling and nothing can be proven.

MixMasterLar 10-26-2018 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653789)
I really don't get your scum read on me, it sounds like you're taking your suspicions from beginning of last phase into fruition now when you had all of last phase to do so.

I mean my case about your EoD is being backed by your posts at EoD so I don't think you have ground to accuse me from just lazily carrying reads over.

You are right I thought that claim shit was bad but that's of the bed you made. At best, we could go after DBP but I ain't trying to pretend you haven't been giving me shit for not liking your bad play all game.

DarkManticoreX2 10-26-2018 11:50 AM

Isn’t everything tinfoiling this game without some form of smoking gun?

Feels like if you’re tinfoiling a wolf scenario the only way to solve it or progress is for one of the players to die.

Charu 10-26-2018 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4653797)
bad play

And what, pray tell, do you believe is good play currently with what we know?

Charu 10-26-2018 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4653802)
Isn’t everything tinfoiling this game without some form of smoking gun?

Feels like if you’re tinfoiling a wolf scenario the only way to solve it or progress is for one of the players to die.

I agree... in a card flip game.

When you lynch someone based off those theories, you don't get much back besides some psuedo-wagonomics.

Charu 10-26-2018 12:23 PM

Like right now, do you believe Funnygurl was a hit?

If so, do you believe her vote on me on D1...

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4652427)
Charu (3): , funnygirl, DaBackpack, Precarious
MML (1): Manti

...Along with the others was opportunistic? Because Precarious also did the very same thing with me and I do think he is a hit.

One wolf I can get on, but two wolves taking opportunistic votes due to backpacks and knee's accusations on me?

MixMasterLar 10-26-2018 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653803)
And what, pray tell, do you believe is good play currently with what we know?

Not threatening town would be a good start.

Not being a snide shitfuck like you 're already wanting to do again from reading the above line would also be great.

You are at least not coasting like SunFan accused you of d0 so hey that's a positive keep on keeping on.

the sun fan 10-26-2018 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653791)
If that isn't good enough because he could've faked it, well I don't know what else to defend him by. I think that post and the timestamp is highly telling of his alignment.

its an amateur level move in terms of difficulty to fake, man

the sun fan 10-26-2018 12:56 PM

Quote:

you're dead, dead wrong because funny is almost never a wolf

Charu 10-26-2018 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4653806)
Not threatening town would be a good start.

It wasn't a threat at all. It was more of me thinking out loud of the consequences of saying the number when I didn't completely understand the sabotage mechanic. If you still think that was a threat of some sorts, then sorry?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4653806)
Not being a snide shitfuck like you 're already wanting to do again from reading the above line would also be great.

You being serious with this line? Because now I think you're trying to pick a fight with me. The above line was not meant to cause drama. It was to get your opinion on what you consider to be good play at this point in time.

Are you painting me wolf because of equally selfish reasons I had by the way?

the sun fan 10-26-2018 01:08 PM

break it up

Charu 10-26-2018 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653807)
its an amateur level move in terms of difficulty to fake, man

I don't think so.

He was multi-quoting multiple people during phase change.

If he knew Syhto was going to get killed, I don't think he'd add in the line of "you're untrustworthy" in his post regarding her.

If you believe that to be something simple wolves can do, then shoot, go with that theory then and do what you think it's right. As for me, I'll defend MML specifically due to this point because I think it's the strongest piece of evidence supporting his alignment than any other type of words or posts he may have made.

MixMasterLar 10-26-2018 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653809)
It wasn't a threat at all. It was more of me thinking out loud of the consequences of saying the number when I didn't completely understand the sabotage mechanic. If you still think that was a threat of some sorts, then sorry?

It def looked like a threat because of the pressure. I've brought this point up a few times so why you waiting until now to explain it?

Quote:

You being serious with this line? Because now I think you're trying to pick a fight with me. The above line was not meant to cause drama. It was to get your opinion on what you consider to be good play at this point in time.

I'm being serious that you've been throwing shit at me all game with admitted little reason for it that I'm not cool with putting up with right now

If you didn't mean that as trying to start shit then I would assume you would have addressed my point (your eod) instead of knee-jerk at my closing line.

Quote:

Are you painting me wolf because of equally selfish reasons I had by the way?

No, and you would know that if You reread my posts made doing the night
I honestly don't give a fuck that you hate me for a game you weren't even in your roll this game was done after that.

Your attitude and actions however, where not.

Charu 10-26-2018 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4653812)
If you didn't mean that as trying to start shit then I would assume you would have addressed my point (your eod) instead of knee-jerk at my closing line.

If you mean the one that just happened where I switched from mellon to thesunfan, and then thesunfan to funnygurl.

I feel like this is repeating, but:

I was initially going to keep my vote on mellon for not making any strong posts after prodding her a bit with some more reads.

However, thesunfan made a post that made think of a previous game unrelated to this game where he pushed on me for something silly and people bought it up.

This caused me to doubt my mellon vote and I instant grew suspicious of thesunfan.

I then upon this path recalled I believed prec to be wolfin' for his read change from "Charu is okayish" to "Charu is wolfin'".

Recall also that mellon ALSO voted on precarious out of the blue without prompt.

So then enter this state where I think mellon being wolf here if Precarious is wolf seems impossible and that's when I snapped my vote to thesunfan.

However, I haven't really considered thesunfan as a possible lynch at all that phase and so when the other wagons were presented. (You and Funny)

I already said I don't think you were a wolf, so I chose Funny and put in a disclaimer that I was voting her for not so good reasons.

Is that enough for you? Or do you want something else?

Charu 10-26-2018 01:30 PM

Because that's as basic and simple I can explain my EoD to you.

If you think that's bad, then sorry, maybe I should've had my town read get lynched after all.

MixMasterLar 10-26-2018 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653814)
Is that enough for you? Or do you want something else?

That's fine for right now

the sun fan 10-26-2018 01:42 PM

Charu, that whole thing is pretty silly because I pushed for precarious to be lynched. If u think he's a wolf then u think I'm prolly not, or u should at least.

the sun fan 10-26-2018 01:45 PM

It's not like I'm proud of my eod either so
Dont take that for more than it needs to be

Charu 10-26-2018 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653818)
Charu, that whole thing is pretty silly because I pushed for precarious to be lynched. If u think he's a wolf then u think I'm prolly not, or u should at least.

It was a snap vote, like I said, because I was suspicious of you and thought, if Precarious is a wolf, then mellon just simply can't be a wolf. I didn't think about who was pushing Precarious at the end at that point in time during the EoD that just happened. I was only thinking that the lynch was probably wrong.

And pushing Precarious means nothing. Do you think Precarious was a hit? If not, then my suspicions of you are valid. If yes, then you should be thinking along the same lines I am with mellon.

the sun fan 10-26-2018 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653821)
It was a snap vote, like I said, because I was suspicious of you and thought, if Precarious is a wolf, then mellon just simply can't be a wolf. I didn't think about who was pushing Precarious at the end at that point in time during the EoD that just happened. I was only thinking that the lynch was probably wrong.

And pushing Precarious means nothing. Do you think Precarious was a hit? If not, then my suspicions of you are valid. If yes, then you should be thinking along the same lines I am with mellon.

no, I don't think Precarious is a wolf
and I think you're a little crazy to be basing the game off of a suspicion like that; you could easily, easily be wrong on him

the sun fan 10-26-2018 02:08 PM

the fact remains, Charu, that if you think Precarious is a wolf, then I had a sizable part in getting him lynched

so if you think he's a wolf, why do you think I might be?

Charu 10-26-2018 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653824)
the fact remains, Charu, that if you think Precarious is a wolf, then I had a sizable part in getting him lynched

so if you think he's a wolf, why do you think I might be?

No clue, it'd make no sense if either one of you decided to lynch a partner like that when he was not in the line of fire for most of the phase.

Okay then, I suppose the only way I can see mellon as a wolf then is disregarding the world where Precarious is wolf. However, that also means you're still up in the air then. However, you did lay off of me first EoD and could've just gone with my lynch.

...Alright, fine, I suppose you're not a wolf in either world. Not for absolute certain though, but at least enough since I'm collecting my thoughts right now.

Hakulyte 10-26-2018 02:25 PM

Quote:

If I didn't switch to funny near the end, kitb wouldn't have happened and mml would have died here. If anything, it could pair me with mml's alignment.

Hakulyte 10-26-2018 02:30 PM

Funny could have been a wolf trying to pocket me last phase tbh.

My vote happened before I read that part tho.

Hakulyte 10-26-2018 02:31 PM

To work I go. .-.

Charu 10-26-2018 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653823)
no, I don't think Precarious is a wolf
and I think you're a little crazy to be basing the game off of a suspicion like that; you could easily, easily be wrong on him

I didn't respond to this and I was totally going to.

It may be crazy to you, but when you got nothing else to work with besides some pseudo-wagonomics, I'll take this theory in its place until something else debunks it.

Wayward Vagabond 10-26-2018 04:15 PM

Update: feeling worse today than I was yesterday. Just woke up from sleeping for 14 hours

theknightsofneeee 10-26-2018 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4653843)
Update: feeling worse today than I was yesterday. Just woke up from sleeping for 14 hours

RIP

i think you got me sick too :(

Wayward Vagabond 10-26-2018 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4653844)
RIP

i think you got me sick too :(

I blame manti he started it

Wayward Vagabond 10-26-2018 04:42 PM

Can someone give me a rundwon of what happened while I was in a coma?

the sun fan 10-26-2018 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4653846)
Can someone give me a rundwon of what happened while I was in a coma?

probably just read the last 30 minutes before eod, they're the most important and it shouldn't be too much to catch up on

Wayward Vagabond 10-26-2018 04:59 PM

Alright thanks

FreezinIce 10-26-2018 05:46 PM

Around 6 hours left till the night is over.

Send all night actions and role requests to me via PM or discord (The Ancardia Codex#8347)

I will be at an event around the time night ends. I will try to update the thread and process night actions on time but I can't guarantee it will happen. There might be a delay. Just a heads up

DarkManticoreX2 10-26-2018 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4653845)
I blame manti he started it

Yo that shit is no fun I was like dead for a day.

theknightsofneeee 10-26-2018 07:49 PM

yo manti you still think that haku/fg are possible wolf/wolf after haku hammered fg yesterday?

not loaded question actually asking

the sun fan 10-26-2018 08:05 PM

https://zoom.us/j/873684503

in case anyone is interested in lTWG

DarkManticoreX2 10-26-2018 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4653861)
yo manti you still think that haku/fg are possible wolf/wolf after haku hammered fg yesterday?

not loaded question actually asking

Anything in this game is possible. Maybe less likely

the sun fan 10-26-2018 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4653866)

Why do u think syhto bit the dust?
Let's assume she was killed by wolves in this example since it seems like the most likely

theknightsofneeee 10-26-2018 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4653866)

rolleyes

ofc anything is possible i'm asking if you still believe it.

cause that was your only reason for voting funny afaik

theknightsofneeee 10-26-2018 10:57 PM

25 people viewing the thread :O

Wayward Vagabond 10-26-2018 11:30 PM

I ended up going back to sleep. I've been in and out all day

theknightsofneeee 10-26-2018 11:47 PM

i'm ready to join dvc

release me from my suffering!

the sun fan 10-27-2018 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4653879)
i'm ready to join dvc

if charu doesn't die I am renewing my suspicion of him

theknightsofneeee 10-27-2018 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653880)
if charu doesn't die I am renewing my suspicion of him

was literally about to say the same thing but -shrug- we'll see

FreezinIce 10-27-2018 12:07 AM

Sorry for delay.

Neeee is dead

Day 3 starts now and ends in 48 hours.

the sun fan 10-27-2018 12:10 AM

first thing I want to say today is that I don't think yesterday was a KitB

Charu 10-27-2018 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknightsofneeee (Post 4653879)
i'm ready to join dvc

Phone posting again before bed but uh...

What's with this callout and then actually dying? Did I miss something?

the sun fan 10-27-2018 12:11 AM

secondly, if you asked for a role previously, even if it didn't do anything, now might be the time to say so

the sun fan 10-27-2018 12:11 AM

thirdly, we must address the problem of why Charu is still alive

Charu 10-27-2018 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653883)
first thing I want to say today is that I don't think yesterday was a KitB

Why's that?

the sun fan 10-27-2018 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653887)
Why's that?

that's your response?

Charu 10-27-2018 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653886)
thirdly, we must address the problem of why Charu is still alive

Probably because they see all this bad blood I have with some here. Unless you're thinking something different?

the sun fan 10-27-2018 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653889)
Probably because they see all this bad blood I have with some here. Unless you're thinking something different?

I'm gonna he honest and say that I think the only person here who would leave you alive is Manti

Charu 10-27-2018 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653888)
that's your response?

Yes, because I have no clue what you're talking about.

the sun fan 10-27-2018 12:15 AM

I can hear him saying "humans always get paranoid"

the sun fan 10-27-2018 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653891)
Yes, because I have no clue what you're talking about.

vote altering roles are a thing in this game

Charu 10-27-2018 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653890)
I'm gonna he honest and say that I think the only person here who would leave you alive is Manti

I don't think he's wolfing though, not after that outburst anyways.

Wayward Vagabond 10-27-2018 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653893)
vote altering roles are a thing in this game

How likely do you think that is though

the sun fan 10-27-2018 12:18 AM

tbh I'm thinking about pulling the legendary d2 full reads reset at this point

I'm probably clearing people for bad reasons

the sun fan 10-27-2018 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4653895)
How likely do you think that is though

I will give you all of the credits I have on my other account if its not a thing in this game

Wayward Vagabond 10-27-2018 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653897)
I will give you all of the credits I have on my other account if its not a thing in this game

I'm not saying it's not a thing I just want to know how likely you think it is that the kitb was rigged

Charu 10-27-2018 12:20 AM

I see, the OP states it. Well then, that makes wagonomics even harder if wolves had something To change a vote without us knowing.

I honestly wasn't thinking of votes being skewed at all this game.

the sun fan 10-27-2018 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4653898)
I'm not saying it's not a thing I just want to know how likely you think it is that the kitb was rigged

less sure but relatively likely is my mindset here

inDheart 10-27-2018 12:22 AM

hi im drunk

i didn't expect to be out this long tbh i wanted to waffle about game state for a bit

the short of it is im mad at people who were content with the town core yesterday specifically bc its no flip

like it feels liek a couple of the more recent games ive played where people wanna spin the idea that there's a bunch of town reading each other all correctly, but i'm not sure why that's happening this gam when it doesn't fee lliek people are reading each other with a frehree of confidence and the lynches feel really bad and have been prone to cfd

Charu 10-27-2018 12:22 AM

I assume last eod had no tampering since the host himself stated it was a KitB