Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114327)

masterhickle 01-23-2011 12:22 PM

Re: League of Legends

You all take this so seriously that it's just too easy to troll you...

I actually managed to convince someone in a game last night that a recent patch made it so you don't have to wait for the current game to end if you leave, so you can just start a new game.

If you think I'm that stupid, then GG mates, my job is done. If you'll notice, I've been around here longer than a few of you, and that's just my forum join date. I lurked around here for at least a year before starting to post in these forums.

What happened to playing just for the fun of it?

In the words of the great Heath Ledger: Why so serious?

MinaciousGrace 01-23-2011 12:35 PM

oh god he just pulled the "i've been trolling u the entire time" card

gg

anyway does anyone else think nasus scales a little too hard now

Xiaounlimited 01-23-2011 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 3402914)

+2 did nothing for him

phe0nixblade 01-23-2011 08:35 PM

i seen this dude 1 hit a turret with a farmed ss nasus
lmfao ridiculous
oh and masterhickle who gives a shit whos been here longer this is ffr not league of legends you dipshit

x_Dragun_x 01-24-2011 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 3402914)

In 3's he is more viable, in 5's, if the game lasts more then 40ish minutes and it has been a pretty even game, a tank nassus that has farmed up his siphoning strike on some neutral creeps can single handedly change the flow of the game. I mean, getting 5 creep kills a minute, or even every 2 minutes with it. Will build to a immense ammount of extra damage. If a nassus can get 5 creep kills with siphoning every minute, in a 40 minute game, thats 600 bonus damage on your siphoning strike, And with 3/5 items for tank, (not including boots) ((But with a trinity force/last whisperer) And def masteries/runes, he will be as hard to kill as a tank, but be nearly as strong as any other carry with his siphoning strike/ult. At least thats imo

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterhickle (Post 3402906)
You all take this so seriously that it's just too easy to troll you...

So you were asking questions, learning things... and apparently trolling? lulk, looking at your profile on LoL like 1ce a week or so, shows that those were serious comments that you have said. Like your vlad/warmogs comment. Or as/ap MF. If you were trolling, then you were playing those horrible builds in LoL to do what? troll random people in game by thinking you are good? k

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterhickle (Post 3402906)
If you'll notice, I've been around here longer than a few of you, and that's just my forum join date. I lurked around here for at least a year before starting to post in these forums.

As phe0nixblade said, ffr =/= LoL, this is the general video game topic, not a ZOMG SRS MODE thread FOR SRS BSNS ONLY!!!!!1!!!
Who cares if you were on these forums longer then other people. I joined the sc forums back in 1999, and what of it? does that give me the right to tell anyone that has signed up after me that they are bad or that i am better then them in any way? nope. It just means i signed up for a site, and let it be there till i took interest in it again. NBD

~~~~~If you said TL: DR Read this~~~~~

New nassus is op if you build him tank, more then 4 min game, and in 5's
Proved that masterhickle is not "Trolling"
Being on a forum longer then others dosent mean anything, (But for some, it just helps them keep there e-peen up, or whats left of it anyways)

phe0nixblade 01-24-2011 12:57 PM

hey thanks for not being retarded dragun
:D

x_Dragun_x 01-24-2011 01:01 PM

Your welome? i think... I dont think i have posted anything retarded in this thread -.- Unless it was something so retarded... that you had to be like... wait... what... oh... nvm -.-

bluguerrilla 01-24-2011 01:39 PM

ok so i have to admit, i had no idea what nima meant by aram

holy shit so much fun

And they increased the damage increase by 50%, that's a bit much for a buff. I could see it getting reduced to 25%. Right now he does so much freaking damage it's ridiculous.

It's hilarious to see Rammus and Nasus in a lane together though, spirit fire+taunt -> very little armor left.

phe0nixblade 01-24-2011 01:51 PM

aram=all random all mid
custom game
fun as balls

phe0nixblade 01-24-2011 02:53 PM

i just played the new heimer and went legendary 25-2 i think
new heimer is awesome

MinaciousGrace 01-24-2011 03:06 PM

i actually bought heimer when he was op as balls but haven't touched him since the turret nerf :c

bluguerrilla 01-24-2011 03:20 PM

The new ult buff makes him pretty awesome.

steven1485 01-24-2011 04:02 PM

LoL is just terrible. I don't understand why people play that trash.

MinaciousGrace 01-24-2011 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steven1485 (Post 3403835)
LoL is just terrible. I don't understand why people play that trash.

i dont understand why we can't cleanse the genepool of morons like yourself but i guess there are just some things that don't make sense in this world

phe0nixblade 01-24-2011 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 3403848)
i dont understand why we can't cleanse the genepool of morons like yourself but i guess there are just some things that don't make sense in this world

raped

danny53x 01-27-2011 06:58 PM

Guys I bought a Teemo Tshirt.

x_Dragun_x 01-27-2011 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danny53x (Post 3406353)
Guys I bought a Teemo Tshirt.

Epic, I want a fiddle shirt, and on the back saying "Do you have enough crows?"

MinaciousGrace 01-30-2011 09:00 AM

**** man irelia is starting to get popular and people are finally realizing how strong she is T_T

x_Dragun_x 01-30-2011 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MinaciousGrace (Post 3407961)
**** man irelia is starting to get popular and people are finally realizing how strong she is T_T

Psh she is so bad though -.-

MinaciousGrace 01-31-2011 06:37 PM

bump and http://www.own3d.tv/live/11216

friend of mine is streaming our games