Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Ingame Song Information (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=34509)

Razor 12-17-2012 08:43 PM

Re: Ingame Song Information

Zephon needs to be changed to "World Sound". It's a remix of Hemisphere by Hashimoto Ichiko to the RahXephon opening.

igotrhythm 09-19-2013 04:42 PM

Lightning Strikes Again - Metal Squad

This is actually a mashup of two songs, both of which are from Thunder Force IV.

igotrhythm 05-5-2014 11:35 PM

T&J Complete Version (4444) and TGWP Full Version (around 6000?) should be added to the "most notes" list.

XelNya 05-6-2014 04:35 AM

"On Conquest and Capture" is actually an ending section of "Bone Marrow" off of Fortress. I don't know why it's named what it is in game. Was there actually a real reason for it?

T-Force 05-6-2014 02:28 PM

Yep. Because it is actually an interlude called "On Conquest and Capture". The piano interlude after "Spoils" and preceding "Wretch" is also known as "Icosceles".
It stems from the mini-concepts on the album. The first 3 songs are part of the "On Conquest and Capture" concept, the next 4 are "Untitled" (there's not really a theme to them), and the last 3 are a part of the "Isoceles" concept.

XelNya 05-7-2014 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 4130537)
Yep. Because it is actually an interlude called "On Conquest and Capture". The piano interlude after "Spoils" and preceding "Wretch" is also known as "Icosceles".
It stems from the mini-concepts on the album. The first 3 songs are part of the "On Conquest and Capture" concept, the next 4 are "Untitled" (there's not really a theme to them), and the last 3 are a part of the "Isoceles" concept.

That does not change how it was actually put on the album. By all technicalities, it's still wrong. I mean I knew all of that but it's still technically part of a song and should be titled properly. It makes sense but yuck.

igotrhythm 06-27-2014 09:40 PM

Resurrection Spell is actually a rearrange of Motou Fujiwara's theme, even though "touhou resurrection spell" search on youtube returns Yuyuko's Border of Life theme.

Comparison:

What it IS.

What turns up.

Tim Allen 10-29-2014 08:41 AM

who is in charge of linking the song artists' homepages on the song list page that crap is a year behind and it's been bothering me for the longest time

TC_Halogen 10-29-2014 10:00 AM

That would have been my job.

I can still help with doing this in the future, but I'm not going to go and hunt for artist links at the moment.

Wayward Vagabond 10-29-2014 10:06 AM

>_>;

Ghakimx 10-29-2014 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 4225467)

I can still help with doing this in the future, but I'm not going to go and hunt for artist links at the moment.

You can just like, i dunno, make a topic with a list of artists who have broken or nonexistent links.

noname219 10-29-2014 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 4225467)

Two days ago :

Quote:

Originally Posted by noname219 (Post 4224616)
Also, it's not directly related to the wiki, but there are songs in the ffr song list that don't have external links since october 2013, I can make it a priority and provides pertinent links if an admin asks.

Or just link them with the wiki pages. I remember proposing that a while ago and imo, we won't have dead links anymore, easier to update, we can list 2-5-10 links if we want, have an artist bio, artist pic, information, etc. etc. etc.

edit :
Quote:

Originally Posted by noname219 (Post 4082329)
I've been thinking, instead of using links to the artists websites directly (because they go down very often, or sometimes we don't have any links at all), we could link their wiki page instead (for multiple links and background information, etc). Just an idea.

edit2 :

Why ?

rCaliberGX 10-29-2014 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noname219 (Post 4225525)
edit2 :

Why ?

Why not?

CammyGoesRawr 01-14-2021 04:13 AM

what is with these random account bumping threads that have been inactive for years :woozy_face:

AutotelicBrown 01-14-2021 09:22 AM

Just a bot running wild.

Tokaku 01-19-2021 03:06 AM

Nice

Sworn 01-25-2021 04:03 PM

Made it back, 15 Years later... how is this game still alive

katanaeyegaming 04-9-2021 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CammyGoesRawr (Post 4754819)
what is with these random account bumping threads that have been inactive for years :woozy_face:

I've been seeing this since I first registered to the game.

Sure most forums frown upon it but when you also take the time to look through the ancient relics of some of these threads it amazes you more.