Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Video Games (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   League of Legends (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=114327)

phe0nixblade 01-19-2011 11:55 AM

Re: League of Legends

malzahar rapes face so hard lmfao
you hit level 6 and you're gonna get a kill no matter what

bluguerrilla 01-19-2011 12:06 PM

I love it when Sivir bubbles Malz's ult.

masterhickle 01-19-2011 12:20 PM

My game was in the process of downloading, so that wouldn't let me in.

I do know that code though.

MinaciousGrace 01-19-2011 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterhickle (Post 3399615)
Mina, my info is on the front page, but I wouldn't expect you to have known to take 3 seconds to try and look for it.

I can't get into League right now to get the info because of an update and not having the time to wait, but my average game as Singed in ranked right now is something like 8/2/14.

I said I expect to win as him, but never did I say I always win with him. Some teams are just beyond the point of being saved.

per game averages 6.8/3.5/13.3

average of 120 minions per game (absolutely worthless cs average) max deaths 8 (i mean how do you die 8 times as singed what the ****) and you're playing againt retards in the 1200 bracket. Actually, you are a retard in the 1200 bracket., but anyway.

ps. the "Some teams are just beyond the point of being saved" mentality is the mentality of trash players who think they are greater than they really are, oh and prove yourself meant at least get to like 1500 where it's only half retards instead of full retards every game

masterhickle 01-19-2011 06:42 PM

I did say that I only take on that attitude as Singed. And I did say that my averages were "something like 8/2/14." Round out your numbers and you get 7/4/13. For pulling numbers off of the top of my head, that's pretty close.

Max deaths of 8 in one game is the only reason my average deaths per game is over 2. The other team realized that I was the one that needed to be brought down first in team fights, so literally all 5 people would jump on me to bring me down. I was still able to do enough damage in each fight that my team stood a good chance at winning. A couple extra notes: To go with those 8 deaths, I believe I had at LEAST 20 assists in that game. Most of my deaths were early on, probably before I even finished my Force of Nature or got started on my Randuin's Omen.

What do my average creep kills as Singed mean if I've only lost one game with him? I'm obviously doing something right if I'm only averaging 120 creep kills a game and still carrying my team.

I'm 3-1 as Singed, 8-6 overall, which would make me 5-5 with other champs. I could play Singed constantly and bring up my ranked rating, but I feel like an ass if I play him too much.

MinaciousGrace 01-19-2011 09:27 PM

cool story

bluguerrilla 01-19-2011 11:32 PM

**** it all I need for ad rammus is wriggles and ghostblade. The rest of my items can be tank.

Unless the game is going on for ****ing forever it doesn't really matter. Then I usually just take the hit and sell what I don't really need.

MinaciousGrace 01-19-2011 11:39 PM

ghostblade rammus actually sounds like a hilarious amount of fun

and wriggles makes more sense now due to the buff to golem

bluguerrilla 01-20-2011 03:28 AM

It seriously is fun. Other tanks get to buy offensive items, why shouldn't Rammus be allowed some good times?

x_Dragun_x 01-20-2011 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluguerrilla (Post 3400431)
It seriously is fun. Other tanks get to buy offensive items, why shouldn't Rammus be allowed some good times?

Atmas on him is king

masterhickle 01-22-2011 10:12 PM

So, Haunting Guise + Sorcerer's Shoes + Spirit Visiage + Rylai's Scepter on Vlad does wonders...

You may have a convert from Warmog's Vlad.

MinaciousGrace 01-23-2011 12:01 AM

no shit

danny53x 01-23-2011 12:29 AM

Teemo's the only good player because he is a strong willed optimistic champion. Although he's small, he can sure put on the hurt. With his camoflauge, he can stealthily come out of nowhere and take out someone venturing too far into the woods. Always watch out for mushrooms in the jungle when fighting Teemo, as they allow Teemo to find you and pick you out with his fellow teammates. Teemo is the best champion... he's cute, witty, and a great addition to any team!

Ickalanda 01-23-2011 01:29 AM

I actually just started playing this game the other day.

My game name is Ickalanda

Same as here so should be easy enough lol.

My summoner is only level 3 so far but I just started playing haha. I've only played 3 games but won all 3. Only done 5v5s so far though, no 3v3.

masterhickle 01-23-2011 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danny53x (Post 3402705)
Teemo's the only good player because he is a strong willed optimistic champion. Although he's small, he can sure put on the hurt. With his camoflauge, he can stealthily come out of nowhere and take out someone venturing too far into the woods. Always watch out for mushrooms in the jungle when fighting Teemo, as they allow Teemo to find you and pick you out with his fellow teammates. Teemo is the best champion... he's cute, witty, and a great addition to any team!

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=379756

I think you'll like that.

phe0nixblade 01-23-2011 09:30 AM

oh shit dumbass finally listened to us?
gee it's not like i've played vlad since release or anything afterall

masterhickle 01-23-2011 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phe0nixblade (Post 3402813)
oh shit dumbass finally listened to us?
gee it's not like i've played vlad since release or anything afterall

It's amusing how you only have the ability to try and put people down instead of making the attempt to do so intelligently.

It's not like I don't have a friend that's played Vlad since release building:

Warmog's Armor
Sorceror's Shoes
Rylai's Scepter
Zhonya's Ring (now Rabadon's Deathcap)
Spirit Visage
Abyssal Scepter

And only dying more than 3 times in a match during the first match playing him.

To each his own my good man. Fortunately, the opinions of the people in this thread aren't the end-all be-all opinions; however, I will admit that I've actually listened to some of this criticism and adjusted my item builds accordingly (mostly from Mina and Dragun).

If I'm really that hated in this thread, why don't you sign a petition to get me banned from this thread? I've seen enough of the orange names floating around.

x_Dragun_x 01-23-2011 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masterhickle (Post 3402827)
If I'm really that hated in this thread, why don't you sign a petition to get me banned from this thread? I've seen enough of the orange names floating around.

Umm... I didnt know that "Simfile artists" (Orange names) could ban people from threads

phe0nixblade 01-23-2011 10:49 AM

orange names are simfile artists
gg

phe0nixblade 01-23-2011 10:50 AM

and if your friend has been building warmogs this entire time and not dying more than 3 times at all except for one time (which I 9000% know you're lying) he's in like 10 elo.