Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=146969)

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:20 AM

Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

thats my argument you fruitcake

Hakulyte 03-11-2017 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530429)
also, you're under the assumption that i'm unaware of the implications of you dying here. You also completely forget that you're nearly universally scumread at this point from what i can see. you also seem to forget that there's a lot of people who don't like playing with you because you tend to fuck up games and make them less fun with incompetency, especially when you seem to never be striving for anything more - and even if you are, you certainly aren't showing it at all.

tbh you're probably better off playing something like epicmafia

fmpov, I did some chaos, it created reactions, there's a ton of stuff to discuss about, we're still at the beginning of the game and technically skipped shitposting phase that is usually a waste of time.

I actually feel like I'm accelerating the game and I don't get why you're going that direction at all with me.

inDheart 03-11-2017 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YoshL (Post 4530432)
aye and indheart and freezin did try and push it a tiny bit, however the catalyst was haku's original implication, which when taken at face value, seems like a valid assumption to make, but honestly isn't that valid

i still don't think i ever got it answered from freezin whether it's haku's or your post he doesn't like

if it's haku's, ok, sure

if it's yours, has he even seen you wolf? because the "reminds me of his wolf game" comment would have to be about you then unless i'm really lost in his posts

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530430)
Doesn't look like a whole lot of effort. It must have a lot of merit for you to 'not back off of him' but then vote for me instead for asking you to explain yourself

like taking a step back im going to try to put this shit back together and answer your points before the diverge from that misunderstanding but the post your referring to was also talking about yoshl not sunfan

Charu 03-11-2017 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530441)
yoshl wanting haku dead regardless of alignment

TOWN / ANTI TOWN

pick one option

It's a town option, due to Haku's action, sir, dohoho.

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4530360)
the ones about chaos and I would groupt he appeasement with that

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530408)
this really gets to the heart of why he doesnt like me. really detailed and i can see his points perfectly

not

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530411)
i mean if he wants to talk about gross posts and dislikes my chaos plays i could make the argument that this mindset is gross and anti-town beyond belief

but meh

oops, it's just that when you're apparently talking about yoshl, it's the same shit you're bringing up with sunfan. Point still stands that you were never really 'on sunfan' and you're just leaving it until later to go vote him if he doesn't appease you?

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4530446)
It's a town option, due to Haku's action, sir, dohoho.

but he had that take before haku even did that gross stuff...

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:24 AM

Fine. Yoshl, what's your current read on haku?

inDheart 03-11-2017 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530441)
yoshl wanting haku dead regardless of alignment

TOWN / ANTI TOWN

pick one option

if it's just from post 1 then it's antitown in general, and likely not alignment indicative for yoshl

cf. my first game where he tunneled mml for a while and they were both town

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530447)
oops, it's just that when you're apparently talking about yoshl, it's the same shit you're bringing up with sunfan. Point still stands that you were never really 'on sunfan' and you're just leaving it until later to go vote him if he doesn't appease you?

your still not separating it properly. i never claimed to be on sunfan at all. ill try to clarify it

Charu 03-11-2017 01:24 AM

See my post about it not being permanent. We were never going to stay on the vote for the rest of the phase initially.

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530448)
but he had that take before haku even did that gross stuff...

it's almost like you think shitposting is a good reason for having a scum read, and then keeping a vote because of bad posting from haku is a bad thing? huh, that can't be right

Hakulyte 03-11-2017 01:25 AM

My only conclusion is that YoshL wants Haku to die because Haku is Haku.

Kinda ironic from someone who would scold me at the first opportunity if I did the same thing.

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FreezinIce (Post 4530451)
your still not separating it properly. i never claimed to be on sunfan at all. ill try to clarify it

you said you weren't backing off of him.

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530454)

Kinda ironic from someone who would scold me at the first opportunity if I did the same thing.

If this is what you're getting out of all of this so far, I hope you don't play twg anymore.

Gradiant 03-11-2017 01:27 AM

Like i'm honestly hating myself right now for not outing after seeing haku and freezin sign up

Charu 03-11-2017 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530454)

In the beginning, yes.

Now? A little bit of a yes, and the reaction posts you made, silly.

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530453)
it's almost like you think shitposting is a good reason for having a scum read, and then keeping a vote because of bad posting from haku is a bad thing? huh, that can't be right

hence why i didnt really feel like pursuing that line of questioning more because i thought while its gross for him to want haku dead even if hes town maybe its just something thats outside of the scope of this game. then you fucking blew it up by thinking i was talking about sunfan

YoshL 03-11-2017 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4530443)
fmpov, I did some chaos, it created reactions, there's a ton of stuff to discuss about, we're still at the beginning of the game and technically skipped shitposting phase that is usually a waste of time.

I actually feel like I'm accelerating the game and I don't get why you're going that direction at all with me.

it doesn't make it any less true that i inned for this under the stipulation that multiple people would be voting you d0.

it doesn't make it any less true that people still don't want to play with you.

I still don't care whether or not you feel like you're accelerating the game, because self voting and claiming vanilla town is literally never a good gambit or strategy or shit tier play or whatever the fuck you want to call it. your opening post was still shit, and your reactions and "chaos" throughout the thread pretty much all point to being a scum. choof put it well, and you're definitely not taking it to heart.

=====

freezin, what's my wolf game like?

FreezinIce 03-11-2017 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gradiant (Post 4530457)
Like i'm honestly hating myself right now for not outing after seeing haku and freezin sign up

ok

if you cant deal with cognitive dissonance maybe your playing the wrong game