Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Ultimega's extreme ffr tournament (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=122071)

Anaru 02-8-2012 01:39 PM

Re: Ultimega's extreme ffr tournament

oops forgot to play strawberry sweetz. busy today/tomorrow T_T

ULTIMEGA 02-8-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyth The Raccoon (Post 3633170)
I can't do this song at all, hehe. Oh well, let's hope this advances me. n.n

Edit - We have until February 9th at 7pm EST, if the next round starts the same time the last one did!

I make sure each round begins at the announced time. Also, the OP has been updated.

Puzzler64 02-8-2012 01:58 PM

I don't get it. I've AAA'd this before with 6 tries, but with about 70 reattempts getting random goods--especially near the ending, was so mad!! But finally re-AAA'd it!

Zakvvv666 02-8-2012 06:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This file is absolute shit.

ULTIMEGA 02-8-2012 11:21 PM

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

Just because you've been eliminated from the tournament, that does not mean you can't participate in the side games.

wildfireskunk 02-9-2012 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ULTIMEGA (Post 3633673)
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

Just because you've been eliminated from the tournament, that does not mean you can't participate in the side games.

Question about the sidegames, with the recent one is there some bonus for FCing or getting a higher score? The task was to get as many boos as possible, is there any reason the scores and FC are mentioned separately? Does that help too?

CoolRun 02-9-2012 02:22 PM

I need to start playing again. So much stamina lost.

Bobogoobo 02-9-2012 05:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
**** MY LIFE. I can AAA this so easily, except I can't. Tried at least 20 times by now. At least I got this, the first time every other arrow was a good. I can legitimately blame all of this on my school for taking away my laptop. If they hadn't done that I would still have good accuracy like I did two weeks ago before they took it (now I don't have time for FFR or much of anything and I played TS for a while yesterday which screwed me up). Looks like nearly everyone else AAAd it (such an easy song in round 2?) so if this gets me eliminated I will have good reason (better than the previous days I've wanted) to scream in their faces for being so stupid.

ULTIMEGA 02-9-2012 06:00 PM

ROUND 3 HAS STARTED!!!

This next set of songs will be played on the Dragon's Fury engine.

D1:Nostalgia

D2: Put Ya Hands Up

D3:Snowfall (FFR Convert)

D4:Beware the Purple Water |NOT THE ONI VERSION|

D5: Omnishred

D6: Chopsticks!

Side Game:

Get No less than 9 goods clean on Hardkore and Hardkore 2

HINTS FOR ROUND 4

D1: How the heck do you pronounce this?

D2: It's a dark, ominous change

D3: Raving in the Grassy Fields

D4: When your heart is Only a Rainbow

D5: Comparable to Yin and Yang

D6: This little guy just loves the notes it makes!!!

Round 3 will end February 13th at 5:59 PM FFR Server time

ULTIMEGA 02-9-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobogoobo (Post 3633995)
**** MY LIFE. I can AAA this so easily, except I can't. Tried at least 20 times by now. At least I got this, the first time every other arrow was a good. I can legitimately blame all of this on my school for taking away my laptop. If they hadn't done that I would still have good accuracy like I did two weeks ago before they took it (now I don't have time for FFR or much of anything and I played TS for a while yesterday which screwed me up). Looks like nearly everyone else AAAd it (such an easy song in round 2?) so if this gets me eliminated I will have good reason (better than the previous days I've wanted) to scream in their faces for being so stupid.

You were not eliminated, but you are in the red zone this round. If you want any chance of making it to the next, then may the best of luck be to you, my friend.

zegsigma 02-9-2012 06:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
i really cant play with that engin, laggy as lol.

Color Green 02-9-2012 06:37 PM

mrpreggers 02-9-2012 06:41 PM

The song and the chart are so off sync that it's not even funny.. and I can't set the song offset so guess I'm ****ed because I can't play without music.

ULTIMEGA 02-9-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrPreggers (Post 3634020)
The song and the chart are so off sync that it's not even funny.. and I can't set the song offset so guess I'm ****ed because I can't play without music.

Just like in the Velocity engine, you can set the offset to properly sync the song. You just open up the settings menu.

wildfireskunk 02-9-2012 06:46 PM

Like... does this chart go horribly to the music, or is it an entire beat off sync? I'm really not sure which of the 2 is the case XD

Also Ultimega, can you clear up my query on the sidegame this round please? ^^ Is it most goods, or exactly 9?

ULTIMEGA 02-9-2012 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildfireskunk (Post 3634024)
Like... does this chart go horribly to the music, or is it an entire beat off sync? I'm really not sure which of the 2 is the case XD

Also Ultimega, can you clear up my query on the sidegame this round please? ^^ Is it most goods, or exactly 9?

At can be no better than nine goods clean.

CammyGoesRawr 02-9-2012 07:00 PM

Good thing i have the DF on my standalone, and i can play muted! :D

wildfireskunk 02-9-2012 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ULTIMEGA (Post 3634027)
At can be no better than nine goods clean.

So the best thing to aim for in this is to get exactly nine goods? Or would it be better to AAA? Or would it be better to get a FGC?

ULTIMEGA 02-9-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildfireskunk (Post 3634042)
So the best thing to aim for in this is to get exactly nine goods? Or would it be better to AAA? Or would it be better to get a FGC?

The aim is to get as high a score as possible without exceeding a max score of nine goods clean on each.

YoshL 02-9-2012 07:20 PM

Just checking up on this tournament and lol!

using my (offsync as fuc) file x3