Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Brag Board (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   2nd Official FFR Tournament - Round 1 (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=59207)

thattagen 02-2-2007 09:55 AM

Re: 2nd Official FFR Tournament - Round 1

What am I doing in the beginner division? Oh wait...nevermind...I've never gotten a AAA...

FatalRay 02-2-2007 10:03 AM

i'm 16 dazzled >.>

Shashakiro 02-2-2007 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itmorr (Post 1147478)
What if too many people AAA Kick It? Will you advance more than half of us to the next round?

Yes.

If every single player submits an AAA, every single player will advance.

gam 02-2-2007 10:39 AM

do we have to AAA the begginers song to advance?

Hachi86 02-2-2007 10:44 AM

So if more than half of the players AAA a song, does that mean even the blackflaggers will be eliminated?

super kid 02-2-2007 10:58 AM

Most likely I really dont know.

TehWhack 02-2-2007 11:37 AM

I can't re-AAA this garbage, the first time I did it was a fluke.

Not sure why I'm even in Expert when Tass, Rebirth StLunatic, Tayfun, Talisman, and Velious are all in Advanced.

FaughtNWon 02-2-2007 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TehWhack (Post 1147786)

Not sure why I'm even in Expert when Tass, Rebirth StLunatic, Tayfun, Talisman, and Velious are all in Advanced.

thats what i said, i requested to be moved to advanced, but no response yet.

o well shash got a bit overzelous arranging the expert class.

Nu0n 02-2-2007 12:45 PM

Quote:

"can't RE-AAA this ROFL ROFL ROFL UR ONE funny guy. Try using the brain God gave you and think why you're in expert

Shashakiro 02-2-2007 12:48 PM

Quote:

you are way, way, way, way, way better than all those people, hate to break it to you

After looking at your levelrank for about one second, it was obvious where you belonged.

As for Faught...borderline.

P.S. updating first post with this because it's starting to bug me:

No, I will not move you down/up, no matter how much you think I misplaced you, and no matter how many times you ask or insinuate that I misplaced you. The ONLY exception to this is if you signed up with a multi with a bad levelrank compared to your main.

FaughtNWon 02-2-2007 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shashakiro (Post 1147869)
you are way, way, way, way, way better than all those people, hate to break it to you

After looking at your levelrank for about one second, it was obvious where you belonged.

As for Faught...borderline.

P.S. updating first post with this because it's starting to bug me:

No, I will not move you down/up, no matter how much you think I misplaced you, and no matter how many times you ask or insinuate that I misplaced you. The ONLY exception to this is if you signed up with a multi with a bad levelrank compared to your main.

Wounderfull, i dont even get to go past the first round. ty.

P.s. Ive played Fantranstic 50+ times now and the best ive gotten is 3 goods and 1 boo, puts me at about rank 80 somethin. O well im done.

FaughtNWon 02-2-2007 01:26 PM

Forgot to add: How is it that people who are 1-2 tiers higher than me in top player tiers are in a lower Difficulty than me? makes no sence..

PuRoDoMiNiCaNo 02-2-2007 01:42 PM

This is my first post ever...but i wish i woulda signed up...to see where i would stand =/...o well..maybe next time =P

Shashakiro 02-2-2007 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FaughtNWon (Post 1147905)
Forgot to add: How is it that people who are 1-2 tiers higher than me in top player tiers are in a lower Difficulty than me? makes no sence..

because I didn't go by that list. Not to mention that I personally feel that it's pretty damn inaccurate the farther you go down, basically lower tier 2 and down.

zoogarama 02-2-2007 01:53 PM

Well, I'm sad that I'm in Begginer's class but I'm not comlaining. ^_^ I AAA'd Stay With Me so I'm going to the next round at least. lol There's always a tomorrow!!! As the abnoxious guy in DDR always says lol

FaughtNWon 02-2-2007 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shashakiro (Post 1147922)
because I didn't go by that list. Not to mention that I personally feel that it's pretty damn inaccurate the farther you go down, basically lower tier 2 and down.

Well if thats the case, than why are Tasslefoot, Kit-, Windscarredfaith, Tayfun, And a few others that are CLEARLY better than me in advanced when im puit in expert?

If i am in expert that puts about 10-15 people from advanced into expert EASY.

I wouldnt wine so much if i thought i stood a chance. But i want to compete in this tourny, not get anihalated the first round.

argo15 02-2-2007 01:56 PM

I think your better then me Faught.

FaughtNWon 02-2-2007 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by argo15 (Post 1147932)
I think your better then me Faught.

ionno, cant remember if i ever played you. All i know is i dont even compare to anyone else on the expert bracket except ZZ_Sprite (Because i have played him) everyone else is a good size hop infront of me. But whatever Shash already put his foot down anyways. So im done bitching.

zoogarama 02-2-2007 01:59 PM

Well I can see I would be a little nervous in the next level, in begginer I know I deffinately have a chance of getting a couple of rounds into this competition. But I do tend to get a little sleepy playing three marked difficulty songs lol

TehWhack 02-2-2007 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nu0n (Post 1147866)
"can't RE-AAA this ROFL ROFL ROFL UR ONE funny guy. Try using the brain God gave you and think why you're in expert

How about you try using your brain. This round was intended to be "the easy round" and in the case of expert, everyone should be able to AAA the song no problem assuming that this will be the easiest song given to Expert.

The thing about me is that despite of the fact that I have good timing, it only takes ONE ARROW for a song to go from index heaven to index hell. Fantrastic and Be Princess are perfect examples. As soon as anything that seems easy like Coactive, Delirium, or Sensorium shows up I'm pretty much screwed since the tournament is a 1-song knockout. This is also the reason why I'm only in Tier 4 and have a bad average rank.

I'll keep trying to tag along with expert as far as I can though.