Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Suspicious scores thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=123186)

ssbmchamp 05-27-2012 02:30 PM

Re: Suspicious scores thread~

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuGuru (Post 3699243)
Fun fact: Vertex Beta used to be a FMO.

Fun Fact: It's not now, probably because people realized it's not deserving of that difficulty. I would assume majority or people on this site would consider it at most a mid level 10. Either way there's no way a person can do that good with one hand on kyrie and then not be able to FC vertex beta. You know what forget vertex beta....let's replace that with klungkung2004....MUCH easier than vertex beta and he still does MUCH worse than on kyrie. You can't sit here and tell me that's not suspicious, and it's not like he's only played those like once or twice either.

RuGuru 05-27-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssbmchamp (Post 3699266)
Either way there's no way a person can do that good with one hand on kyrie and then not be able to FC vertex beta.

There's no way you can get CTS right after playing WWE either.

ssbmchamp 05-27-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plan_Bsk81127 (Post 3699262)
It doesnt matter if he plays spread or not. His case isnt suspicious in the sense of cheating so whats the point of bitching about in this thread. Nothing is going to happen to him if you find out if he plays spread or not. If it bothers you that much go ask him personally or something, otherwise you are stuck with your suspicion which is your problem. No point in coming into this thread making your problem everyone else's.

Are you kidding me dude? I have a valid arguement until something is confirmed. He's got his average scores that are consistent then all of a sudden there are FMO AAA's and SDG on kyrie. Those scores do not fit in with the consistency of his other scores...I'm not saying he's def cheating but I have all the right to think that it's kinda suspicious. Not sure what you guys can't understand about that. Jesus.

nois-or-e 05-27-2012 02:37 PM

Fun Fact: I don't think you should be posting bs calls in this thread or any other thread considering the fact that you have cheated in the past.

On a side note...

Quote:

Originally Posted by nois-or-e (Post 3698757)
Just a reminder that this thread isn't for mindless bs calls or troll responses. State your case for someone that you deem to be suspicious, then wait for a response regarding proof. Mindless posting/jokes have no place in here, nor do back-seat mods.

Thanks guys~

iironiic 05-27-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RuGuru (Post 3699269)
There's no way you can get CTS right after playing WWE either.

That's like saying I got Down Syndrome from falling down the stairs hahaha xD

Seriously, Rob has made videos of himself playing one handed. I'm sure he's willing to take requests if you aren't convinced. Honestly though, I think he's legit and if so, he should be proud that someone is calling BS on him for his one handed scores.

One Winged Angel 05-27-2012 02:44 PM

I just wanna see 15g NPF one handed because that'd be cool to see, not because bs on one hand~

And even if he was playing spread lol who cares

iironiic 05-27-2012 02:48 PM

@ssbmchamp

Maybe you should stop coming out so harshly and politely ask him for video proof or something. Maybe those scores are normal for one-handed players. Inconsistency for spread players =/= inconsistency for one-handed players .-.

Plan_Bsk81127 05-27-2012 02:51 PM

Guess it is impossible for someone to play both one handed and spread. lol

bob bob 05-27-2012 02:54 PM

bs calls eh

seems like another day in ffr land

ssbmchamp 05-27-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iironiic (Post 3699282)
@ssbmchamp

Maybe you should stop coming out so harshly and politely ask him for video proof or something. Maybe those scores are normal for one-handed players. Inconsistency for spread players =/= inconsistency for one-handed players .-.

Lmao, this is getting so out of hand.

1) My first post was as simple as it gets, wasn't the least bit harsh towards anyone, polite, and just wanted to know an answer

2) If I sound harsh now, it's not AT ALL directed at sk8r, but rather the people attacking me for NO REASON. I'm not putting up with that shit when all I asked for were some answers to something I THOUGHT was suspicious

3) I basically play one handed so I have a very good understanding at what's hard and what's not. Even though he's better than me, I still know the toughest patterns to do so there are my credentials for thinking that.

DarkbearX 05-27-2012 02:58 PM

BS callers are usually BS themselves...

nois-or-e 05-27-2012 03:01 PM

ssbm:

Quote:

Originally Posted by nois-or-e (Post 3698757)
State your case for someone that you deem to be suspicious, then wait for a response regarding proof...

You've made your claim, so leave it at that, wait for proof or something similar. Perhaps try asking the player and direct their attention to this thread instead of participating in thread-drama.

@ everyone else: Trolling or posting antagonistic posts will not be tolerated. This thread is for suspicious scores, not drama based conversations.

igotrhythm 05-27-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssbmchamp (Post 3699236)
Not sure why you even bother quoting me on that considering you basically rewrote what I said...my main point for this is that it is "suspicious" to me. I don't know how someone can get 4 goods on kyrie then tell me they can't even FC vertex beta. That to me is enough to be deemed "suspicious."

I'd just like to say this. I have 4-0-0-1 on Kyrie and I still miss on the one-handed trills at the midpoint of VB (or the transitions thereof) a fair amount of the time, so I'm pretty much right there. Granted, I play spread, but still. Considering that jacking and trilling are strong points for a one-handed player as in theory they're equally good at them no matter which arrows are being repeated, this isn't too far-fetched. Also, have you seen SK8R's other scores? ~2000 combo on Blue Rose, 3 boo PFC of Makiba, near FC of Integraation while saying "how do you do the intro?"...this dude is completely legitimate.

Edit: Ehehe. http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...postcount=7756

Jerry DB 05-27-2012 04:21 PM

just to explain the vertex beta to kyrie thing, He just recently got that kyrie score and it was one of his best and he was proud of it. He has had that vertex beta score for a while now. He showed me some scores where he kept getting a SDG on vertex beta but every time he would get 1 miss or something. Watch any day now he will sdg on vertex beta, and besides that it is a constant stream with different patterns, I'm sure a few of those patterns have to be painful or cause mental blocks, especially to a one hander.

Just because I have 26 goods on flight of the bumblebee and about 100 scores that explain that I should be able to do better doesn't seem suspicious, it just means there is something in that song blocking that person or they just don't care that much to stress over fixing it

ssbmchamp 05-27-2012 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry DB (Post 3699344)
just to explain the vertex beta to kyrie thing, He just recently got that kyrie score and it was one of his best and he was proud of it. He has had that vertex beta score for a while now. He showed me some scores where he kept getting a SDG on vertex beta but every time he would get 1 miss or something. Watch any day now he will sdg on vertex beta, and besides that it is a constant stream with different patterns, I'm sure a few of those patterns have to be painful or cause mental blocks, especially to a one hander.

Just because I have 26 goods on flight of the bumblebee and about 100 scores that explain that I should be able to do better doesn't seem suspicious, it just means there is something in that song blocking that person or they just don't care that much to stress over fixing it

Idk why more people can't post like you. This is by far the best response I've gotten to my concern. Again I never accused him of cheating, I just thought that it seemed a little weird but I guess it makes sense. Thanks Jerry.

CammyGoesRawr 05-27-2012 11:55 PM

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!lolcaps

But seriously, thanks for clearing that up Jerry. I was just about to say, Remember that he clearly has on his profile a video of an almost-SDG on BB Evolution, so the vertex beta score isn't too suprising. And looking at lots of other scores Sk8r has achieved, the kyrie score isn't so baffling either. It's just....mid-blowing that he can do well, not a conspiracy c:

popsicle_3000 05-28-2012 02:23 AM

this guy:
he has replays, maybe worth checking out? a 9yr account, with no games played except for those ones he just posted: bf: FOTB, Lolo AAA, top 10 ranks on DP, RATO, BF reality

105,938 10 Balloon Fever 5,845 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
109,103 12 One Minute Waltz 9,645 0 0 0 0 0 0 4
117,552 7 Bubble Bobble Hillbilly Rodeo 5,465 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...16#post3699716

seems very odd to me, unless some weird alt, although heavens knows who out of the current people capable of those scores would have a hidden alt from 2003...

bmah 05-28-2012 02:26 AM

It's Dossar, case closed. Not some unknown weirdo.

i love you 05-28-2012 02:38 AM

lame.

police 05-28-2012 02:39 AM

wow why you gotta rat my homie 'shit' out like that

igotrhythm 05-28-2012 01:12 PM

Ezerace admits to being EzExZero in his profile.

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.

EzExZeRo7497 05-28-2012 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by igotrhythm (Post 3699930)
Ezerace admits to being EzExZero in his profile.

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.

Yeah I can confirm this. Pretty old account of mine.

The_Toymaker 05-30-2012 10:31 AM

if you look at the replay comparison of dossars date, you can clearly see where he missed

igotrhythm 06-4-2012 12:46 PM

Just so we don't have an argument because someone's slow on the uptake:

Quote:

Originally Posted by [TeRa] (Post 3703664)
ooo first try, got it on vid but idk if anyone even cares lol

i suck at the jacks in the beginning but i actually did really good on them compared to my average run. considered just failing out at one point but then kept going anyways and actually did pretty good on some stuffs. good rushed the hell out of the end trill but i can't combo that trill anyway so that's kinda expected, the stuff just before the trill makes no sense to me either i should definitely work on that part

Cleg = Tera. Move along.

EzExZeRo7497 06-5-2012 08:01 AM

Who is this guy?
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/Vice/
AAA on Frictional Nevada, 2 on KS and he got all in the last few weeks.

[TeRa] 06-5-2012 08:39 AM

also at me playing on cleg, if you wanna clear all my scores on tera to make me not have scores on two accounts which is unfair to others im totally fine with that considering i plan on continuing to play on cleg for a while, and even if i go back to my account i only plan on getting better so i should easily be able to redo anything ive already accomplished anyways, not that i really care much about saving stats anyways anymore, i know what ive done and thats all that really matters to me anymore

but ive also been really curious as to the upcoming tournament, should she sign up, i really hope theres no assumptions to me playing for her during the tournament. i dont plan on stopping playing on her account even during the tournament considering were trying to get 10bil by .66 years for vet status, but i would never ever ever touch the tournament files she'll have to play as i know that's cheating and completely unfair to everyone in that division. also as to where she'll be placed, it's pretty obvious whos scores are whos on this account, i've pretty much only been playing 11s and 12s and a few 10s and pretty much sdg/aaa everything as where her pa is ofc that of a new player being she only started playing almost half a year ago at this point.
essentially what im getting at, is i'd like people to understand the situation before the tournament even starts that way there doesn't have to be any "drama" or w.e you wanna call it

TheSaxRunner05 06-8-2012 11:09 PM

I don't like the idea of people playing on other people's accounts to get them Vet status. You are the vet, not them; they wouldn't have earned it.

Anyways, check this guy out, (Esp the CP score)
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ub=iamgoodhehe

DossarLX ODI 06-13-2012 10:38 PM

Someone should wipe shit's stats. That was a stunt I pulled when I got control of that account since it was over 9 years old haha.

bmah 06-13-2012 11:30 PM

looks like someone already wiped your shit

DossarLX ODI 06-16-2012 12:47 AM

Randomly went to Schmollbluk's scoreboard and then saw xThai's blackflag. Also reminded me of Revolutionary 2-0-0-7 so I decided to take a look. Basically the insane stuff he has is botted.

Edit: Seeing a lot of bot plays here. Skeletor, Schmollbluk, Slashmaid (during the 6th Official), Revolutionary Etude, and a lot more

00Razor00 06-16-2012 12:54 AM

give the person who got 9th place vrofl then

DossarLX ODI 06-16-2012 12:55 AM

alloyus was technically 8th with this in mind, but he already has vrofl so that's already fine

T-Force 06-19-2012 11:18 PM

Might as well wipe my original (StormKlowd61. I admit it's me on the profile and I let Cold kitten use it for profile work).

bmah 06-19-2012 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-Force (Post 3711576)
Might as well wipe my original (StormKlowd61. I admit it's me on the profile and I let Cold kitten use it for profile work).

Scorewiped.

DossarLX ODI 06-20-2012 12:01 AM

I also don't want to keep repeating here but xThai has plenty of botted scores.

Edit: omfg crying

http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/a...ys/xthaidp.png

~Zeta~ 06-20-2012 12:44 AM

am I looking at repeated 1-framer hits lmfao

DossarLX ODI 06-20-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Zeta~ (Post 3711639)
am I looking at repeated 1-framer hits lmfao

Yes, and zeroframers

One Winged Angel 06-20-2012 01:14 AM

disappointed, was looking forward to potentially meeting another top canadian at some point :<

xThai 06-20-2012 01:24 AM

Guys, I'm legit.

Riotpolice 06-20-2012 01:27 AM

/crying

bmah 06-20-2012 01:54 AM

xThai, that's a real shame. You're also removed from this upcoming tournament.

bob bob 06-20-2012 02:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI (Post 3711619)
I also don't want to keep repeating here but xThai has plenty of botted scores.

Edit: omfg crying

http://i948.photobucket.com/albums/a...ys/xthaidp.png

Lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

seems legit

MikeShinoda12345 06-20-2012 03:00 AM

that sucks. big time.

XxMidigamixX 07-7-2012 10:40 AM

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/EmmyBeee

Others have been getting scores for her. Jae checked the ip address and mentioned it yesterday (multiple IP addresses from what I recall, though Jae did confirm that multiple people have been getting scores for her). Also, considering that she only has 13 AAAs (from the easiest songs), I would assume (since I don't have vet yet x.x) that after those 13 AAAs, everything else is mashed ( >1000 Boos FC on WWE, 778 Boos FC on RATO, any other score that was mentioned in prochat yesterday...)

DossarLX ODI 07-7-2012 10:42 AM

I think ssbmchamp was one of the registered IPs when nois checked it, we'll just need his input again on the IP check.

XxMidigamixX 07-7-2012 10:48 AM

alright~

DossarLX ODI 07-7-2012 11:09 AM

lmfao the plays from EmmyBeee are hilarious to look at

Quadmash to oblivion, occasional accidental 1 framers that work out rather weird, maybe 2 keyboards from that but still mashing like crazy

Jerry DB 07-7-2012 02:53 PM

You know who I think is cheating? You America, **** you.
Haha but seriously, sucks that Emily was cheating, we were like semi close internet acquaintances :shock:

XxMidigamixX 07-7-2012 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry DB (Post 3721726)
You know who I think is cheating? You America, **** you.
Haha but seriously, sucks that Emily was cheating, we were like semi close internet acquaintances :shock:

a sad day indeed

nois-or-e 07-7-2012 05:04 PM

yea ssmbchamp has shared ip and most likely at some point gameplays. Removing her from the official, doss pm me with what scores if not all that show hints of DS/cheating so I can wipe some/all.

Thanks guys~

XxMidigamixX 07-7-2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nois-or-e (Post 3721798)
yea ssmbchamp has shared ip and most likely at some point gameplays. Removing her from the official, doss pm me with what scores if not all that show hints of DS/cheating so I can wipe some/all.

Thanks guys~

cool~

8 Hour Whore 07-7-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssbmchamp (Post 3699179)
I know everyone says he's legit but I honestly want to know what's going on with "SK8R43"

For one I would like to clear this up. He does not only play one handed any longer. Also, for someone to say that those scores are impossible for one handed clearly did not play one handed long enough.
Either way he did get them he got them. So move along.

TC_Halogen 07-7-2012 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8 Hour Whore (Post 3721834)
For one I would like to clear this up. He does not only play one handed any longer. Also, for someone to say that those scores are impossible for one handed clearly did not play one handed long enough.

He also has proof of his impressive skill as a one hander on his profile, so yeah, any thought of SKR843 being an illegitimate player should be tossed out right now.

DossarLX ODI 07-7-2012 06:03 PM

Concerning SK8R43, read this.

XxMidigamixX 07-7-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8 Hour Whore (Post 3721834)

oh...wow didn't realize that x.x

qqwref 07-11-2012 11:05 PM

Breaking news... Zierg cheated some of his high level (85+) replays :o

i heart candy 07-11-2012 11:10 PM

Tyson ultima 07-11-2012 11:11 PM

Holy shit not zierg? But he's part of team *****!

~Zeta~ 07-11-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qqwref (Post 3724586)

lol.

it doesn't make any sense why people would cheat for a flash based rhythm game

DossarLX ODI 07-11-2012 11:22 PM

If you guys are interested in which plays qqwref is talking about, it's the following I found for Ziergdsx18:

Reluctantly Accepting Temporary Overexhaustion ( 109 - 55 - 0 - 148 )
Death Piano ( 151 - 55 - 0 - 122 )
Almost There ( 4 - 0 - 0 - 6 )
La Campanella ( 4 - 0 - 0 - 8 )
Ripoff ( AAA )
October ( AAA )
Grist ( 13 - 1 - 0 - 6 )
I Hate The 80s ( Booflag )

Also not the first time he's done this. He didn't cheat during the 6th Official however (thank goodness lmfao)

HellsRequiem 07-11-2012 11:30 PM

I don't know if this is just some weird mistake, but in D3, {Zero} has a obviously suspicious score, seeing that this person has a higher score on the song than people that AAAd. -_-

Zakvvv666 07-11-2012 11:34 PM

He was in D4 originally so his D4 score is on the dashboard, it should change if he plays the D3 song now?

MikeShinoda12345 07-11-2012 11:34 PM

how the hell did zero get into d3 rofl
but yeah when people get moved their tourny score stays for some odd reason

he's probably gonna be moved back to d6 though

Elite Ninja 07-11-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeShinoda12345 (Post 3724601)
how the hell did zero get into d3 rofl
but yeah when people get moved their tourny score stays for some odd reason

he's probably gonna be moved back to d6 though

You're probably mistaking the wrong zero =P

EDIT: Here you go: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/%7BZero%7D

MikeShinoda12345 07-11-2012 11:36 PM

...yeah i am
gosh maybe i'm just retarded this week

noname219 07-11-2012 11:36 PM

I think it's from this play :

Addict (Dr. Ozi Monsta r3mix) 1,547,750 10 hours ago

EDIT : oh he got moved down to D3, that makes sense now

Zakvvv666 07-11-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3724603)
You're probably mistaking the wrong zero =P

EDIT: Here you go: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/%7BZero%7D

I did at first too until I took a look at his ranks.

DossarLX ODI 07-11-2012 11:45 PM

Don't confuse {Zero} with ~Zero~. Big difference, lmfao. ~Zero~ was the guy who AAA'd Integraation.

mrpreggers 07-11-2012 11:55 PM

Thank God.. more higher end D6 players being eliminated from the tournament :) Might have a chance at top 32 if this keeps up.

d4u7211 07-12-2012 12:45 AM

Hey, I'm just wondering if that replay reader is available for download or use? I think it'd be a neat tool to have. I'd personally like to see how I shape up.

Btw if this makes anyone suspicious, check mah shit. nbd.

DossarLX ODI 07-12-2012 01:24 AM

No, only certain people have access to the frame comparison program.

XxMidigamixX 07-12-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qqwref (Post 3724586)

d4u7211 07-13-2012 04:16 AM

I call bs. Alt account maybe? got rank 10 on Rave7, playing for .02 years.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/Nen+Master/

Xx{Midnight}xX 07-13-2012 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d4u7211 (Post 3725179)
I call bs. Alt account maybe? got rank 10 on Rave7, playing for .02 years.

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/Nen+Master/

It's kinda obvious that this is an alt just the question is more of the who.

d4u7211 07-13-2012 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX (Post 3725180)
It's kinda obvious that this is an alt just the question is more of the who.

Or a really good looking hacker? If anyone really wanted to hack the game and look like a legit alt, they would do this.

I agree though, I still think it's an alt.

DossarLX ODI 07-13-2012 07:12 PM

Xx{Midnight}xX and d4u7211, you were both right. This proxy disguise crap is making these guys harder to detect, but OWA and I have confirmed it is Anaru.

It was based on this

However, the plays actually look real. Not sure what the action is going to be.

~Zeta~ 07-13-2012 07:17 PM

If it's anaru (which it seems like because lol false personality to start shit again and "ffr 4 fun" which he always said), it's the same as blacklisting someone or banning/removing their hacked scores. and he's already cheated twice. so I don't know why you would let it continue or risk all of the bullshit over again.

One Winged Angel 07-13-2012 07:20 PM

lol Dossar you didn't confirm anything lmao

p.s. Just let him play if they're not botted scores, he'll just proxy another alt without confirming it's him if this account is BL'd

I couldn't give less a shit about his scores getting wiped if they're actually legit

Nen Master 07-13-2012 09:38 PM

dude if you guys ban me and wipe my scores for legitimate reasons im O. K. with that
like seriously lolol
it seems as if dossar has taken a liking to shitting on people for their botted scores but i can safely say i'm a good ffr player and i could be getting better scores than the ones i am getting right now
tl;dr im not botting and i dont even get why people are getting so worked up ("omg stop ruining skorboard with alts 0mg!!") because the scores ive been getting arent even good

like i remember some of my alts' scores getting deleted for 'botting' when they werent botted at all (lol vice)

i guess this community blatantly shits on people for no reason
if you guys legitly think im a big disturbance and nuisance to the community then lol o. k. i'll just take bans to the face

Herogashix 07-13-2012 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nen Master (Post 3725539)
tl;dr im not botting and i dont even get why people are getting so worked up ("omg stop ruining skorboard with alts 0mg!!") because the scores ive been getting arent even good

Code:

8        85        Canary Part V        2,868,185*        1848        3        0        0        2        1851        2
9        84        Storm Raid Battle        3,675,735*        2369        3        0        0        2        2372        1
10        85        Pandora        1,476,835*        952        1        0        0        2        953        1
10        92        Rave7        2,316,385*        1466        33        2        0        5        1501        1
10        89        A Quick Death        2,556,025*        1640        11        0        0        0        1651        2

Yeah, I can see how much of a noob you are.
//not calling bs, just saying, those scores are good.