Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Art and Graphics (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Free Graphics Friday ~ (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=135126)

axith 02-5-2014 07:16 AM

Re: Free Graphics Friday ~

If it's not an issue, I'd appreciate a Monster Hunter profile background featuring Zinogre.

RNGRX 02-5-2014 08:25 AM

Have you started on that profile you said you were going to help make for me last year?

kmay 02-5-2014 08:30 AM

a really really gay profile and sig. like as gay as you can. :D

EzExZeRo7497 02-5-2014 08:31 AM

Requesting a v1 profile based on 5 Centimeters Per Second (as minimal as possible), I don't really need an avatar nor sig.

If you're unable to do that, Yume Nikki would be fine.

RNGRX 02-5-2014 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 (Post 4072008)
Requesting a v1 profile based on 5 Centimeters Per Second (as minimal as possible), I don't really need an avatar nor sig.

If you're unable to do that, Yume Nikki would be fine.

Kitsunekomimi 02-5-2014 09:28 AM

If possible I'd like an Ahri profile theme with this picture in it :3 http://i.imgur.com/2AOKk3Y.jpg

If not then some kind of cute fox girl theme or something ^^

tosh 02-5-2014 09:34 AM

v2 profile of Yatsushiro from Medaka Box (pic for reference). Valentine from Skullgirls if you can't make a Yatsushiro profile work.

Really sick that you're doing this.

cedolad 02-5-2014 10:34 AM

Dark Side of the Moon signature? ;x

Untimely Friction 02-5-2014 10:39 AM

A More mona Lisa x "Scream" vibe on my avatar would be the beesknees

yo man im awesome 02-5-2014 10:54 AM

Dark Souls BG/Sig with Artorias the Abysswalker & Sif pls :3

Sig only needs Artorias

WolfXhunter 02-5-2014 11:46 AM

Will update the queue when I come back from class

cedolad 02-5-2014 01:11 PM

never mind my request, it's fairly simple enough that I can conjure something up

NeonSM 02-5-2014 01:22 PM

It's really nice of you to offer your artistic abilities for free like this, I hope you find the peace that you are looking for over the weekend.

Im just requesting a dark themed background and avatar, I'm sure that you can find some interesting inspiration and would love to see what you could do with it. something medieval looking maybe?

Pseudo Enigma 02-5-2014 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNGRX (Post 4072027)

noplzstopidon'twantthesefeels

linky123456 02-5-2014 02:57 PM

If you happen to make it through all the people, it would be cool if you could make me a theme for my profile. You could make it whatever you want. I'll put up whatever you produce, as long as it follows whatever rules this site has.

If you don't want to make it without some sort of starting idea, crank up the weeb meter and gimme some mega-kawaii shit. Again, I'm fine with anything you make.

Also, someone who's friends with this guy/girl/* should talk to them. They are showing mild suicidal signs (I think, could just be depression, better be safe than sorry).

EtienneSM 02-5-2014 03:25 PM

BG for my profile: Super Meat Boy

A decent siggy with my name would be fine too. Super Meat Boy themed I guess :p

It's really cool that you're doing something like this. Awesome thing you're doing for everyone.

rCaliberGX 02-5-2014 06:34 PM

shiroe from log horizon, backup would be rikka takanashi from chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai
bg and sig, no avatar. if there could be a border or something on the bg that would be deece

WolfXhunter 02-5-2014 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rCaliberGX (Post 4072403)
shiroe from log horizon, backup would be rikka takanashi from chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai
bg and sig, no avatar. if there could be a border or something on the bg that would be deece

I do everything when it comes to backgrounds. So yes borders will be included.

Untimely Friction 02-5-2014 07:12 PM

Sorry clarification, Im curious how it will turn out and I will use it no matter

I meant a "(Mona Lisa ~ Screamer Thing Avatar)" Twist on my current avatar. Good luck. go as freely ham or not ham as you desire.

xNiX 02-5-2014 07:46 PM

Flappy Bird themed profile.