Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   FFR General Talk (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Frame Fix Log (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=130781)

XelNya 08-22-2013 02:15 AM

Re: Frame Fix Log

Quote:

Originally Posted by mi40 (Post 3962717)
only the 23 thing at 109 combo seems dumb (assuming it's converter fuck up)
the other two are 100% fine wtf lmfao

The third one is the only one I'm iffy on. But the other two are indeed mess ups. If you look at the 2nd screen shot you see the 4 1 quarter and 8th are differently framed than the indicated one. One of them is wrong. I assume it's the closer ones cause that is a lot less frequent.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilikexd (Post 3962718)
my bad, missed that @105 notes in as i wasnt paying attn on the first few hundred notes because i was looking for stuff in the hard sections since you had said it made scoring difficult

@311 notes is perfect, what do you mean?

Yeah, you're awful.

EzExZeRo7497 08-22-2013 02:20 AM

It's not a perfect 450 BPM 32nd roll. There's nothing wrong. If it was corrected the BPM of the 32nds would be 450 BPM, which would make it slower than most of the file to begin with, the fixes would be worse than it was before because it's not consistent.

Don't have to flame people because they misinterpreted your statements.

ilikexd 08-22-2013 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 3962722)
Yeah, you're awful.

u have hentai in ur search bar

mi40 08-22-2013 02:22 AM

dude i have fakku on speed dial, shit's convenient

what i'm really concerned about is the norton security icon

rCaliberGX 08-22-2013 02:28 AM

fakk u

mi40 08-22-2013 02:29 AM

hehhu

XelNya 08-22-2013 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EzExZeRo7497 (Post 3962726)
It's not a perfect 450 BPM 32nd roll. There's nothing wrong. If it was corrected the BPM of the 32nds would be 450 BPM, which would make it slower than most of the file to begin with, the fixes would be worse than it was before because it's not consistent.

Don't have to flame people because they misinterpreted your statements.

If you're referring to the "yeah you're awful" in my post, realize the italics was to indicate sarcasm.

Also, I guess I understand what you're saying there Ez, but it kind of is like "if left alone, it is inconsistent, but if changed it is inconsistent." I'd rather have it "accurate" to be honest with you. (Does that make sense? Feels really badly phrased...)

DossarLX ODI 10-21-2013 09:10 PM

Almost done with DeVouR. After this I'm planning on fixing Almost There (random 2 frame minijacks in the 32nd stream that make it way harder than it should be, etc.

Sorry for having it wait this long OWA, this week's gonna be crazy for me

Update: Sent DeVouR frame fixes to OWA, going to get some feedback on that. Also sent him Almost There.

One Winged Angel 10-30-2013 04:42 PM

A bit late in posting this but frame fixes for DeVouR and Almost There have been uploaded, thanks Roy.

gold stinger 12-27-2014 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI (Post 3929773)
Other songs that I'm not currently fixing but will be examined:

Code:

Mourning the Lost
Integraation
Skeletor
do i smile?
Husigi Usagi Milk Tei
A Quick Death
Eclipse (Solar)
Crowdpleaser
Reluctantly Accepting Temporary Overexhaustion
DeVouR
Counter Clockwise Chant Pattern
RAN
Schmollbluk
Mephisto Waltz
Mathsma Attack
Magical 8bit Tour
Winter Wind Etude
Piano Etude Demon Fire [Oni]
Death Piano
Blue Rose
J'ai Envie de Plaisir X2
Tageri
Forsaken Neon
The Replicator
bmv.578
Calling to Mars
No Purpose Flour
Tsugihagi Construction
Zombie Sunset
Blue-Violet
Ninja Lad
Serenade Of Storm
Little God Channel
Scrap Syndrome
Sparkle Downer
Silly Symphony
Piano Etude (Gymnastics)
Red Wings Over Baron
Reality

so have these been examined yet or am I behind in the times?

I know there was a point in time that songs began getting fixed before they even showed up in the engine just wondering if these ones were ever checked or just left as a dead project when the job was moved to post-publishing.

igotrhythm 02-17-2016 11:23 PM

For posterity, here's what Press Start looked like before the fix:

This was changed so that all 2-frame gaps happen between the up and down columns, making it easier to jumptrill.

hi19hi19 02-18-2016 12:02 AM

I'm not sure why this got bumped but I feel obliged to say that Turbo really needs to be framefixed like, 2 years ago.

igotrhythm 02-29-2016 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 4408005)
I'm not sure why this got bumped but I feel obliged to say that Turbo really needs to be framefixed like, 2 years ago.

No more 2 framers in the jacks? IDR how long the jacks are, but given the 153 bpm of the song that might not be possible past 9-10 taps.

DossarLX ODI 03-1-2016 08:28 PM

I've seen 2 frame intervals for jacks happen on a 150.5 bpm file. It seems nonsensical, but it can happen. At some point the 3 frame intervals fall behind.

Concerning Turbo I could see a frame fix happening during Spring Break (starts March 12th for me). There is a gigantic backlog that's been sitting in the first post, so I'd need input on which should be prioritized from community input. Turbo definitely needs fixing.

DossarLX ODI 03-14-2016 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hi19hi19 (Post 4408005)

A frame fix for Turbo has been uploaded.

DossarLX ODI 07-31-2020 09:07 PM

I've updated the first post to provide a template for requesting frame fixes on a chart ingame. Also, please only have one request per post.
Quote:

Song Information
Song Title: <title>
Song Artist: <artist>
Link: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/levelstats.php?level=<number>

Description of Issue(s)
Please provide approximate note number or time in song as well as the description of the section(s).
If a lot of the song seems to have issues or patterns, describe the pattern and where it appears.
In the future I plan on creating a spreadsheet to track these changes.

Pizza69 07-31-2020 10:11 PM

I'd like to request Time and Space (by Bill Kiley) get framefixed: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...php?level=2764

The 32nd trill at 95.818 converted with a 3-framer, making the already spiky part even spikier. Would be great if it could be fixed to only have 4-frame minijacks.

DossarLX ODI 08-9-2020 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pizza69 (Post 4739325)
I'd like to request Time and Space (by Bill Kiley) get framefixed: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...php?level=2764

The 32nd trill at 95.818 converted with a 3-framer, making the already spiky part even spikier. Would be great if it could be fixed to only have 4-frame minijacks.

Fixed this request. As an example for others that have a request in the future:

Quote:

Song Information
Song Title: Time and Space
Song Artist: Bill Kiley
Link: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...php?level=2764

Description of Issue(s)
32nd trill starting around note 380, 95 seconds in converted tightly with a 3 frame minijack.

gold stinger 08-10-2020 03:55 AM

Song Information
Song Title: Cest What
Song Artist: Terminal 11
Link: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...php?level=2696

Description of Issue(s)
1-framer minijacks in the beginning of the file need to be dialed back to 2-framers.

One Winged Angel 08-10-2020 05:42 AM

in addition to the removal of 1 frame minijacks in Cest What, the 1 frame gap between the 8th and 16th in this burst makes it significantly more problematic to hit than it would otherwise would have been

thanks for reviving this thread Dossar