Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   The Werewolf Game (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   jTWG LXXVIII (Gam red) - Welcoe to (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=142359)

thesunfan 07-19-2015 01:23 AM

Re: jTWG LXVIII (Gam hread) - Welcoe to

I think that sounds more like lurker tbh

kiba1000 07-19-2015 01:37 AM

literally just sitting here playing osu and refreshing the page every now and then, gunna head to sleep before i go all night :P

XelNya 07-19-2015 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kiba1000 (Post 4339765)
literally just sitting here playing osu and refreshing the page every now and then, gunna head to sleep before i go all night :P

Why ah, why you no post moar here then?

XelNya 07-19-2015 04:52 AM

Also Yoshl this thought just occurred to me, but are the same ass holes who stole your letters the same as who planted the mispelling bomb?

/this joke is gonna suck if my memory is wrong and you were not the host of that game

thesunfan 07-19-2015 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4339784)
Also Yoshl this thought just occurred to me, but are the same ass holes who stole your letters the same as who planted the mispelling bomb?

/this joke is gonna suck if my memory is wrong and you were not the host of that game

Yoshl was the host of that game and Pete commented on the similar premise almost immediately when he saw it.

storn42 07-19-2015 05:33 AM

reading through the thread a little... and... i got nothing.

everyone is either town lean or null right now and... idk...

zenith still feels awkward to me... between the things like his self vote, and how he said he wanted to see the night kill.... maybe i haven't seen enough zenith town play... but this just feels off to me.. i mean, i can understand him wanting to see the night kill, but it just felt awkward..
perhaps this is just me wanting to find a read and tunnel in on it, but i dont know... i think playing so many woof games has fucked up my ability to read well. lol...

XelNya 07-19-2015 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4339785)
Yoshl was the host of that game and Pete commented on the similar premise almost immediately when he saw it.

I am fuckin' slow.

XelNya 07-19-2015 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4339787)
reading through the thread a little... and... i got nothing.

everyone is either town lean or null right now and... idk...

zenith still feels awkward to me... between the things like his self vote, and how he said he wanted to see the night kill.... maybe i haven't seen enough zenith town play... but this just feels off to me.. i mean, i can understand him wanting to see the night kill, but it just felt awkward..
perhaps this is just me wanting to find a read and tunnel in on it, but i dont know... i think playing so many woof games has fucked up my ability to read well. lol...

Go through each player 1 by 1 and explain wai plz

storn42 07-19-2015 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4339789)
Go through each player 1 by 1 and explain wai plz

whats to explain.. i cant get a good read on anybody.. therefore null..

(town = anything from slight lean to confirmed town)
kiba is town. i know him enough to know how he plays and nothing feels off yet.
AA seems town - feels like the same guy as his first TWG (aka so towny NK N1)

and the rest.. idk.. i cant get any good reads on anyone...

AragakiAyase 07-19-2015 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4339737)
I reread storn and I, turns out he's reading pretty wolfy; he admitted to faulty reasoning behind his vote, as well as defending Kayla in a certain post when I was first trying to ping her before she told us her irl situation.

I really have my eye on Ben. I mean like rereading storn made me seriously look at Ben.

Why Ben? (Assuming you're reading him as wolf) All I get from benguin is null because he hasn't posted jack shit this game. Yes activity can be alignment indicative but aside from that pushing him towards a wolf lean I have nothing on him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thesunfan (Post 4339745)
it has logic I am just withholding the info

That's helpful
When I'm being scumread I at least like to know why.

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Zenith_ (Post 4339748)
This is alignment indicative

I'll let others figure.it out by why I said this

Why are you both doing this
Is it because it's a jtwg? Withholding information seems scummy to me. In almost every case town benefits from more content (counterexamples would be prs outing themselves too early) so I don't see why you wouldn't share. I'll post a read list later I'm going back to sleep

danceflashrevo 07-19-2015 05:56 AM

storn correct me if i'm wrong but your current reads are zenith red, aa and kiba town, and everyone else null?

also tbf kiba said he wanted to see the night kill as well and i thought the way he said that was a lot more awkward than when zenith said it but you town read kiba so i don't think you should use that as your accusation for zenith. also if storns town then i would probably trust that kiba's town.

danceflashrevo 07-19-2015 05:59 AM

i say also a lot in text. i don't do that when i talk though. i'm really tired and i didn't really go to bed but i dozed off a bit; will be in thread again around 1pm est. my computer turns on randomly so if it says i'm currently active i'm not so don't call me wolfy if i don't respond to your post.

AragakiAyase 07-19-2015 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4339793)
i say also a lot in text. i don't do that when i talk though. i'm really tired and i didn't really go to bed but i dozed off a bit; will be in thread again around 1pm est. my computer turns on randomly so if it says i'm currently active i'm not so don't call me wolfy if i don't respond to your post.

You haven't said much so far though

storn42 07-19-2015 06:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4339792)
storn correct me if i'm wrong but your current reads are zenith red, aa and kiba town, and everyone else null?

also tbf kiba said he wanted to see the night kill as well and i thought the way he said that was a lot more awkward than when zenith said it but you town read kiba so i don't think you should use that as your accusation for zenith. also if storns town then i would probably trust that kiba's town.

kiba seemed more like a "yea that makes logical sense" kind of tone, and i was already reading zenith red. again, its making sense of a read and nothing is telling me that zenith is green.

Quote:

Originally Posted by danceflashrevo (Post 4339793)

why haven't you responded to this post you fucking twat!

storn42 07-19-2015 06:03 AM

i think im having TWG reading confidence issues.

AragakiAyase 07-19-2015 06:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4339796)
i think im having TWG reading confidence issues.

Whether they're good reads or not they're still reads, don't stop
Are there any players that you read null for a reason other than they haven't done anything?

XelNya 07-19-2015 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by storn42 (Post 4339790)
whats to explain.. i cant get a good read on anybody.. therefore null..

(town = anything from slight lean to confirmed town)
kiba is town. i know him enough to know how he plays and nothing feels off yet.
AA seems town - feels like the same guy as his first TWG (aka so towny NK N1)

and the rest.. idk.. i cant get any good reads on anyone...

That's not how this fuckin' works.

storn42 07-19-2015 06:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AragakiAyase (Post 4339797)
Whether they're good reads or not they're still reads, don't stop
Are there any players that you read null for a reason other than they haven't done anything?

no.. more mental issues than confident in posting.. like i dont even know how i feel about people.... idk... maybe its not confidence issues... either way i'm having trouble getting anyhting.

storn42 07-19-2015 06:12 AM

im going to step out of the thread. i'l come back with a fresh mind ready to play...

XelNya 07-19-2015 07:03 AM

I'm gonna go to bed, I got work later, so I will try to be around for eod but no promises

you are warned in some advance so I dun wanna see that "he disappeared" shit later