Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Ben's Solord Style Tournament! (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=122929)

rushyrulz 04-5-2012 11:05 AM

Re: Ben's Solord Style Tournament!

gneiss

j-rodd123 04-5-2012 12:41 PM

wowow weewa nice credits. thanks for the tourney it was tons of fun :D

wildfireskunk 04-5-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elite Ninja (Post 3671124)
It's not like I helped out at all >.>

also congrats on winning the MIGS part of D1.

Sorry! Me being a derp XD Good job and thanks for sorting all of them numbers! Even doing my was a pain when I was trying to check my score, doing all of them caaaan't have been fun T__T

But hey, grats on winning the MAX part! Credits galore! :D

icontrolyourworld 04-5-2012 01:19 PM

wow thank you EN :D

FrozenAngel91 04-5-2012 05:55 PM

Ahaha 480,000 credits? What in the world am I gonna do with all that lol.

Anyways thanks again for the tournament reuben, and thanks a ton EN for keeping the spreadsheet updated so reuben wouldn't get too overwhelmed, it all ended up working out pretty well in the end :D.

Elite Ninja 04-5-2012 06:02 PM

Thanks guys ^^ and thank you Ben for giving me the opportunity to help out!

I look forward to another Solo tournament since I enjoy playing solo now. I still have a lot of room to improve :3

Gundam-Dude 04-5-2012 06:13 PM

good tourney, would participate again (and actually play this time)

hope to see some of you start posting scores in the solo scores thread

Soul. 04-5-2012 08:35 PM

Whoa... 392k Good shiz... 8)

reuben_tate 04-6-2012 05:21 AM

Glad to see that everyone is happy with the credit distributions and it seems like a lot of people had fun playing solo, and that was the primary goal of the tourney: to get more people to play and enjoy solo. Since that happened, I'm satisfied with how the tourney ultimately ending up being. I hope all of you will continue to play solo and maybe even post some scores in the solo scores thread like Gundam-Dude mentioned. :3 Anyways, it seems like EN is up for another installment of a Solo Tourney later on, so I'll make sure I do a lot of planning to make the next one 10x better than this one. x3

Anyways, distributed the credits:

Also, special thanks to the following people
Choofers: For having the original idea of hosting a solo tourney. This wouldn't have happened without him. :3 Also, I stole a lot of his OP. xP
LongGone: For taking charge of the song choices. For the most part, it seems like most participants enjoyed the song choices and it gave a lot of participants a good challenge throughout the tourney, so kudos to you LongGone! Thanks a bunch! x3
Elite Ninja: He didn't just help with the spreadsheet updates, he DID them. xD I'm thankful and really appreciative of all the time and effort he took to crunch all those numbers together and put them in the spreadsheet. Thanks for being the updating hero EN! :D
bmah: He gave me a lot of useful and appreciated suggestions for the tourney, thanks a lot bmah! :D

icontrolyourworld 04-6-2012 05:25 AM

Thanks for the great solo tourney and all these credits xD
Will play the next one too :D

Elite Ninja 04-6-2012 05:28 AM

Totally looking forward to the next one and thanks for the credits ^^

FrozenAngel91 04-6-2012 05:32 AM

Thanks for the credits and the tournament reuben, I'll be looking out for the next one :D.

reuben_tate 04-6-2012 07:26 AM

Seems like everyone is looking forward to the next one, so it seems like not doing another one is out of the question. xD Anyways, if you guys are looking for a place to spend your rhythm gaming cash monies, well here's one place:

xD
http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...98#post3671598