Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity! (August) (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=119991)

SocoNhydro420 09-2-2011 02:48 PM

Re: SocoNhydro's Tournament of Eternity! (August)

So I was woken up by my buddy who needed a ride, and I agreed since he offered to pay me. As of now I'm in PA and posting off of my droid. Unfortunatly I can't do updates and such on it. I will be home in a couple hours though. My offer still stands that I will accept scores posted before I get on and update, so if you want to get in a last minute improvement or submit missing scores to earn credits now is your chance!

Edit: Just got home, adding final scores now. Winners will be announced shortly!

SocoNhydro420 09-2-2011 07:44 PM

Sorry for the double post, but i would like to bump the thread so people will notice the announcement of the winners.

And here they are!

(place)|(player)|(prize credits)

D1:

1st: Zekramcross 12,000
2nd: sweet cherry 8,000

D2:

1st: nois-or-e 12,000

D3:

1st: Zakvvv666 12,000

D4:

1st: Evnoir 12,000
2nd: Sweet_Feet 8,000
3rd: MaxGhost 5,000

D5:

1st: xXOpkillerXx 12,000
2nd: Bioluminescence 8,000
3rd: WSCB 5,000

D6:

1st: TC_Halogen 12,000
2nd: SocoNhydro420 8,000
3rd: Ninty64 5,000

Congratulations to the winners!

<> Players with 1 or less scores submitted for round 2 were DQed. Nois-or-e is an exception because all of his competition was eliminated before round 2 started.

<> My prize distribution method:

150,000 credits with 6 divisions = 25,000/division*
Maximum of 3 winners per division**

1st: 12,000
2nd: 8,000
3rd: 5,000

*I don't believe that someone winning in a higher division deserves more credits then someone winning in a lower division. Winning is winning when you compete with people around your skill level. Thats why each division has the same number of prize credits.
** I don't think that if a person wins a division when everyone else in it got DQed, they deserve more credits then the first placer of a division with three score submitting winners. So thats why i dont give out all 25k to those people and keep the placing prizes constant.

<> 119,000 credits distributed, 31,000 rollover credits going towards September.

Last but not least, please feel free to leave some feedback on how you liked the tournament. Any compliments and/or constructive critisism are welcomed!

Credits will be distributed very shortly. Please let me know if you do not get the credits, as i may have made a mistake spelling your username. I will try and be very careful though :)
Edit: Credits have been sent.

Evnoir 09-2-2011 07:52 PM

Awesome, 1st by just 10 points.
Thank you for hosting such a great tournament.
It's fun to be back competing in well organized tourneys such as this one.

Donating the credits I won here to your September one :D

Zakvvv666 09-2-2011 07:56 PM

Woo 12k, in another month or two I should have enough for all the secret songs, then I can start buying all the purchased ones I don't have yet.

Zekramcross 09-2-2011 08:01 PM

Yes! My first tournament 1st place finish.
The competition in this tournament, in my opinion, in D1 was minimal. I wanted maybe a little bit more of a push, but I realize that some are caught up with school or work that couldn't submit.
D5 competition was just exciting to watch from round 1.

Good job to everyone who participated and I reached one of my long term goals.

Ninty64 09-2-2011 08:01 PM

Thanks for the awesome tourney :)

Bioluminescence 09-2-2011 08:05 PM

Wish I could have been more competition but went on vacation and enjoyed every minute of it. So it is al okay in my books good job OP :)

XxMidigamixX 09-2-2011 08:26 PM

@.@ curse the sickness @.@ Oh well...

xXOpkillerXx 09-2-2011 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bioluminescence (Post 3531139)
Wish I could have been more competition but went on vacation and enjoyed every minute of it. So it is al okay in my books good job OP :)

You're the reason why I won this, so don't say you didn't bring any competition in this haha ;3 GJ yuu too, and WSCB and all other winners,I liked this tourny :p

sweet cherry 09-2-2011 09:13 PM

wow good job everyone XD its all good games :) and nice zeka for being first place XD for d1, congratz XD
thank you soco soooo much for making this awesome and fun tourney XD