Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   Tournaments (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Icee's First Ever ULTIMATE Division Tourney (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=101342)

stavie33 11-5-2008 11:47 AM

Re: Icee's First Ever ULTIMATE Division Tourney

Holy crap! I'm still in! I will PWN this round!!

TC_Halogen 11-5-2008 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceefudgesickle (Post 2865022)
Halogen said he wasn't going to submit anymore, I'll put the scores up in a bit but if it's only you competing you might as well not bother.

I didn't mean to make it sound like I did, I meant to say that I didn't want to do only Necropotence. :/

Make it me vs. SC.

Assign a song and we will do it. Also--I'll get a Necropotence score for the tourney so it makes it easier for icee to keep track of the scores. I'm so mind blocked on that song though, and it is REALLY frustrating, but I'll do it anyway.

iceefudgesickle 11-5-2008 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC_Halogen (Post 2865145)
I didn't mean to make it sound like I did, I meant to say that I didn't want to do only Necropotence. :/

Make it me vs. SC.

Assign a song and we will do it. Also--I'll get a Necropotence score for the tourney so it makes it easier for icee to keep track of the scores. I'm so mind blocked on that song though, and it is REALLY frustrating, but I'll do it anyway.

It's not a long song, you can do it =P I'm glad people are actually submitting now in every division, at least we have some competition.

Quigly 11-5-2008 04:52 PM

L9 haha i suck at that song. ='(

xplayfan 11-5-2008 05:17 PM

This should do.

megamon88 11-5-2008 08:15 PM

Lol I can't even FC Southern Cross. There go my chances of winning.

Quigly 11-5-2008 08:57 PM

Okay I can't play L9 for sh*t. My best is like 33 goods so I'm not even going to try. Good luck to tangomango and xplayfan.

TC_Halogen 11-5-2008 09:49 PM

Ok, so I will GRACEFULLY take this well, because I think the crappy Necro score (IMO) is only because destiny had it that I'd do REALLY well on Little God Channel.

Here's Necropotence:

sumzup 11-6-2008 02:29 PM

I think I can FC Southern Cross, though I haven't done it before...seriously, though, an FMO with 3000 notes = ****ty scores coming right up.

Edit: I'm not really complaining, though, as scoring is all relative to other participants.

Edit the second: Uh, when I said 3000, I meant 2123, lol :D

megamon88 11-6-2008 03:16 PM

Lol mash. My PA is much better without mashing, I just can't FC it.

sumzup 11-6-2008 04:09 PM

Placeholder:

Not bad, though I'm almost sure I can improve the PA. Southern Cross is probably the one FMO whose rhythm I can pretty much grok completely.

megamon88 11-6-2008 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sumzup (Post 2866345)
Placeholder:

Not bad, though I'm almost sure I can improve the PA. Southern Cross is probably the one FMO whose rhythm I can pretty much grok completely.

Ok you win. I can't do jumpstreams for my life.
P.S. Maybe you should've been in advanced.

sumzup 11-6-2008 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megamon88 (Post 2866398)
Ok you win. I can't do jumpstreams for my life.
P.S. Maybe you should've been in advanced.

I <3 jumpstreams, so idk.

I think I'm on the border between intermediate and advanced, so it really depends. Last round you totally raped Adult's Sketchbook, and I got my score on a lucky FC...everyone's strengths vary.

iceefudgesickle 11-6-2008 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sumzup (Post 2866548)
I <3 jumpstreams, so idk.

I think I'm on the border between intermediate and advanced, so it really depends. Last round you totally raped Adult's Sketchbook, and I got my score on a lucky FC...everyone's strengths vary.

Exactly, Adult's Sketchbook has very tricky rhythms, and Southern Cross is all about the jumpstream. I took 2nd in a tournament once because I BF'd Nova Pulser and Kynosaur AAA'd it, but if I had AAA'd it, the tiebreaker would have been Silence, and apparently my opponent was terrible at jumpstream so I would have won even though my opponent would probably be considered a better player than me.

megamon88 11-7-2008 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceefudgesickle (Post 2866846)
Exactly, Adult's Sketchbook has very tricky rhythms, and Southern Cross is all about the jumpstream. I took 2nd in a tournament once because I BF'd Nova Pulser and Kynosaur AAA'd it, but if I had AAA'd it, the tiebreaker would have been Silence, and apparently my opponent was terrible at jumpstream so I would have won even though my opponent would probably be considered a better player than me.

Yeah, I guess so. But songs with 24ths are really easy for me, like Adult's Sketchbook and Ruins and Amefuri Kokeno. But seriously, I can't do jumpstream for crap. Oh well, all I can hope for is that kjwkjw doesn't submit. Fat chance.

iceefudgesickle 11-7-2008 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by megamon88 (Post 2867072)
Yeah, I guess so. But songs with 24ths are really easy for me, like Adult's Sketchbook and Ruins and Amefuri Kokeno. But seriously, I can't do jumpstream for crap. Oh well, all I can hope for is that kjwkjw doesn't submit. Fat chance.

Well, good luck. kjwkjw has submitted in every round so far I'm pretty sure so maybe you'll luck out but something tells me he's committed to winning this tourney.

bballa48 11-7-2008 11:20 AM

whoa that came out of nowhere

iceefudgesickle 11-7-2008 11:38 AM

Hey sc, did you submit a 4 Chord Touhou score? If you did, I must have missed it. Can you repost it or point me to your post where you have the score if so?

sc979 11-7-2008 01:17 PM

Haven't sent in a 4-chord yet. But here's a LGC score. I think I beat my old score by a boo. Still have a lot to do to catch up to what halogen has.

iceefudgesickle 11-7-2008 02:24 PM

Updated, during my computer apps class at school lawlz. Let me know if I missed you because I might have.