Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD] (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150981)

Svaz 06-4-2019 10:16 AM

Re: TWG CLXXXVI - Anime North 2019 [GAME THREAD]

this is in order of posts I counted -- it could be a little imprecise, but I tried my best! (=´ᆺ`=)

4) flashflash account - 80
really hates RPers. overestimated the numbers of the con staff (OP said 3, where he had 4)?? is this what they call the baka-tell oro? despite his clear disdain for me, I find his overall no-nonsense conduct to be pro-otaku (protaku for short) if against the true weeb spirit.

9) sanzath - 41
Quote:

Originally Posted by sanzath (Post 4676191)
why are you guys like this oh my god

(I ask myself the same thing at least once a day if not more v: )
suspected early: mellon x tsf
didn't like voting the same as his suspected hannin sunfan (on antori), took a while to broken-tags vote him at #250, which atashi is not sure if it counts or not

12) Charu - 39
somewhat silly, though perhaps resigned to being killed off very early. replies to a few things in the same fashion. atashi is unsure if this is suspicious alone, or just the true charu aji.
dislikes xiz #252

11) the sun fan - 34
this tomodachi seems very invested in helping other minnasans understand this unique setup. he has expressed some concerns over charu in post #235. believes in a sanzath town enough to try to dissuade his vote!

7) Hakulyte - 34
even though hakue suspects ore, the hard work can only make me think this is a passless otaku too. I truly feel that losing hakue would be very hard for the congoers. the most protaku so far!
Quote:

Hot Question: Do you think Charu / Sunfan is Wolf/Town ?
hmmm, a veryy tricky question. I feel that at least sunfan thinks so.

8) mellon_collie - 31
the only tomodachi I have! a kampai ride or die! this would be the con-ban atashi would hate!! ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎

1) Svaz - 23
this is atashi!!!

10) Hateandhatred - 24
ride or die w/ all the quebequois (idk how to spell this, I know even less french than japanese) & powerful dab. seems to be thinking very critically about the game more recently which is good energy. pretty darn protaku.

6) Xiz - 17
made an initial callout post to DBP, which has still not been replied to
also dislike charu #249

13) gold stinger - 16
(really adamant on keeping promises, wanted badly to stick to the meta he said!)

5) XelNya - 6
This is probably the hardest person for me to form an opinion on... I don't know what to make of these 6 posts.

3) DaBackpack - 7
surprisingly quiet after a setup proposed by FFA called for limiting of posts, but maybe this will change before the end of the day!

2) Antori - 4
funbags and goth girls get his kokoro doki doki-ing. Ore gleaned nothing else of importance!

14) TWG The Queen - 3
not very talkative but this is probably a weird game to come into. I blame myself. since initially posting, has not retuned.

uuuu… right now, I still wanna wait for more people to come by. the con is just kicking off!! The day ends soon though, so for now I will vote Antori unless he'd like to convince me otherwise!

XelNya 06-4-2019 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4676447)
this is in order of posts I counted -- it could be a little imprecise, but I tried my best! (=´ᆺ`=)

4) flashflash account - 80
really hates RPers. overestimated the numbers of the con staff (OP said 3, where he had 4)?? is this what they call the baka-tell oro? despite his clear disdain for me, I find his overall no-nonsense conduct to be pro-otaku (protaku for short) if against the true weeb spirit.

9) sanzath - 41

(I ask myself the same thing at least once a day if not more v: )
suspected early: mellon x tsf
didn't like voting the same as his suspected hannin sunfan (on antori), took a while to broken-tags vote him at #250, which atashi is not sure if it counts or not

12) Charu - 39
somewhat silly, though perhaps resigned to being killed off very early. replies to a few things in the same fashion. atashi is unsure if this is suspicious alone, or just the true charu aji.
dislikes xiz #252

11) the sun fan - 34
this tomodachi seems very invested in helping other minnasans understand this unique setup. he has expressed some concerns over charu in post #235. believes in a sanzath town enough to try to dissuade his vote!

7) Hakulyte - 34
even though hakue suspects ore, the hard work can only make me think this is a passless otaku too. I truly feel that losing hakue would be very hard for the congoers. the most protaku so far!

hmmm, a veryy tricky question. I feel that at least sunfan thinks so.

8) mellon_collie - 31
the only tomodachi I have! a kampai ride or die! this would be the con-ban atashi would hate!! ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎

1) Svaz - 23
this is atashi!!!

10) Hateandhatred - 24
ride or die w/ all the quebequois (idk how to spell this, I know even less french than japanese) & powerful dab. seems to be thinking very critically about the game more recently which is good energy. pretty darn protaku.

6) Xiz - 17
made an initial callout post to DBP, which has still not been replied to
also dislike charu #249

13) gold stinger - 16
(really adamant on keeping promises, wanted badly to stick to the meta he said!)

5) XelNya - 6
This is probably the hardest person for me to form an opinion on... I don't know what to make of these 6 posts.

3) DaBackpack - 7
surprisingly quiet after a setup proposed by FFA called for limiting of posts, but maybe this will change before the end of the day!

2) Antori - 4
funbags and goth girls get his kokoro doki doki-ing. Ore gleaned nothing else of importance!

14) TWG The Queen - 3
not very talkative but this is probably a weird game to come into. I blame myself. since initially posting, has not retuned.

uuuu… right now, I still wanna wait for more people to come by. the con is just kicking off!! The day ends soon though, so for now I will vote Antori unless he'd like to convince me otherwise!

I can explain it.

The same fucking aporoach as last gane, where this d0 is immensenly lacking in interest so i'm slowly dropping likes and dislikes glossed in sarcasm.

Svaz 06-4-2019 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XelNya (Post 4676448)
I can explain it.

The same fucking aporoach as last gane, where this d0 is immensenly lacking in interest so i'm slowly dropping likes and dislikes glossed in sarcasm.

(〃´o`)=3 Uuuu… you might have a point there ami, this thread so far has been about:
- weird al
-another game on ZD
-other irl con plannings
-jeopardy
-oreos
-noodle types

what atashi is saying, it makes sense. (੭ ᐕ)੭*

the sun fan 06-4-2019 10:38 AM

H&H prolly town for that Haku read

haku lock town

I'm hiding wherever I end up every night unless a specific situation occurs

flashflash account 06-4-2019 10:45 AM

H&H town just fit being unhappy about it honestly it feels genuine to me
My 4 wolf read list was just a joke smh I'm not an idiot I definitely read the setup (I will usually assume 14 player games have 3 wolves and possibly a 3p)

This is what I wanted to see when I called haku out on being shallow
But still can't town read due to bamboozles

At the very least I like that he agrees with me on the roleplay thing v wolfy

I feel like there's 1/2 wolves in sunfan/charu/svaz/raeko
Leaning svaz/charu if it's two, sunfan if it's one

flashflash account 06-4-2019 10:47 AM

I like the idea of everyone hiding in the same room at least as a preservation strategy because it doesn't seem likely that arsonists will select the same room to begin with then there's the 1x fireman and bodyguard as well

flashflash account 06-4-2019 10:49 AM

But what i was thinking was predetermining who goes where and trying to solve that way

gold stinger 06-4-2019 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4676429)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Svaz (Post 4676428)
Quote:

13) gold stinger - I didn't like how his early game was identical to a previous game we played. I find that scummy in a copypasta way.
Back at the AN 2019, gold stinger-san said this was going to be his opening meta. I believe in my kokoro that he merely wanted to hold true to his word!!

I can buy that, but it doesn't help me with alignment. Also, I wish Gold Stinger would answer that himself.

Yeah, this is a thing. Svaz has it right. Gosh darn solving muh meta so fast uwu

flashflash account 06-4-2019 10:57 AM

Hakus reads are actually so close to my own that I wonder if we are both just wrong

gold stinger 06-4-2019 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flashflash account (Post 4676452)
I like the idea of everyone hiding in the same room at least as a preservation strategy because it doesn't seem likely that arsonists will select the same room to begin with then there's the 1x fireman and bodyguard as well

I honestly don't think that can work.

My opinion on it is that it should be random until there's a situation where RNG-wise, there is a good chance that reds could win from a night arson. There IS a roleblocker. Remember? I think that will do more in terms of preservation than utilizing PR's out of the gate. Plus, night chat is on, so this is going to be a thing & discussion most likely right until night/day transition.

gold stinger 06-4-2019 11:02 AM

Unless someone in here has some sort of meta-finding to discredit all the work Haku has done out here, my big town lean this game is Haku atm for pitching the trick question on whether or not to random or stack.

flashflash account 06-4-2019 11:04 AM

I think random is probably the worst option if everyone does it
But if night talk is on then I think we can save it for then

mellon_collie 06-4-2019 11:10 AM

how about we stop talking about it and giving the wolves ideas and everybody does whatever they want individually

gold stinger 06-4-2019 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gold stinger (Post 4676424)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4676423)
Hot Question: Do you think Charu / Sunfan is Wolf/Town ?

Charu is wolf 1000% of the time.

I'd have to double check sunfan's posts. Charu has been memeing it up like me, but sunfan's been posting.

Follow-up on this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4676320)
sanzath I just want to say that
you're town I think
you don't feel like you're making anything up

don't vote me, thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4676237)
honestly, call me scummy
idc

Last few games that I posted like this I got put on blast for doing so.

What's your thoughts Haku?

mellon_collie 06-4-2019 11:12 AM

So right now, I am feeling that Haku is town

but I want to stay up at least one night late enough to get some good interaction in with Haku. I feel like it's easier to look towny when you're not interacting in real time so I'd like to see more of that before I want to say "Haku is for sure town"

DaBackpack 06-4-2019 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4676459)
how about we stop talking about it and giving the wolves ideas and everybody does whatever they want individually

yeah talking about it is dumb

people are gonna die and we are going to be have have to learn to deal with the uncertainty

everybody do what you want

DaBackpack 06-4-2019 11:24 AM

I'll be on in the evening to catch up andbl decide what to do

I'm a busy boy

flashflash account 06-4-2019 11:25 AM

It's pretty easy for a setup to stay unbroken when the wolves tell everyone not to break it

Charu 06-4-2019 11:26 AM

Haku seems fine

Svaz with A LOT of effort at #361, very surprised at the sudden burst of her headspace when I don't believe they're being brought up as suspect (besides the RP). Maybe thinking she's pushing it with the RP? Probably, but that makes me a bit concerned that she decided to spread her headspace like that.

Also, to all those looking at me and xiz:

PFHPHPHPPHPHPFFFFPHPHPPHPFFPPHP~~~

flashflash account 06-4-2019 11:28 AM

Whether you like it or not this is an NSM style game to a T and I'm going to treat it like one