Flash Flash Revolution

Flash Flash Revolution (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/index.php)
-   TWG Archives (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/forumdisplay.php?f=88)
-   -   TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread (http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=150022)

the sun fan 10-25-2018 10:10 PM

Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4653440)
Shake an 8 ball and see what it says

the sun fan 10-25-2018 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4653443)
Precarious (5): theknightsofneee, mellon_collie, Charu, thesunfan, Syhto

The wagon looks pretty clean from my perspective so I would like to think it was a hit, but obviously we have no way of knowing. I'm going to assume it wasn't a hit just for safety sake but I want to believe it was a hit.

idk, wagons being clean on d0 doesn't have too much weight in my mind
at least not on FFR where things kind of feel like they happen a lot more arbitrarily than anything else on d0

Wayward Vagabond 10-25-2018 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4653438)
because then she is shown to be town when she dies, when you're saying she would be a wolf for slipping

Oh yeah, duh

mellon_collie 10-25-2018 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653445)
idk, wagons being clean on d0 doesn't have too much weight in my mind
at least not on FFR where things kind of feel like they happen a lot more arbitrarily than anything else on d0

that's fair but idk what else to look back on and try to figure it out really other than speculating on his posts which did seem wolfy to me

roundbox 10-25-2018 10:15 PM

nevermind I asked a really dumb question

I'm just not feeling anything right now

the sun fan 10-25-2018 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4653448)
nevermind I asked a really dumb question

I'm just not feeling anything right now

who is most townie n y they the most townie

MixMasterLar 10-25-2018 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653444)

So the question is
Are ya feeling lucky, punk?
Can you risk it to earn the biscuit?

inDheart 10-25-2018 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653054)
knee, roundbox, sunfan, MML, Charu look pretty good to me atm

I can't read Haku because he is always self-destructive always

Indheart is probably a good place to check out, also the voting patterns from last night since the prec wagon was weird

Manti is eventually going to start manting and he's shown up this phase so leave him for later

idk what manting means

when you look what else dbp has done this phase i don't think it accomplishes many goals set out here

there's a chance it's just due to irl being busy, because he implied he worked straight through overnight on that presentation, but he's mainly poked wv, shaded haku and not really dug into myself or those voting patterns for himself

the other sense is he wants other people to do those things, which goes back to town dad vibe

he has similar views on the game state to sunfan, which feels too comfortable when he also hasn't done the work, like he's lacking a natural uncertainty here

the sun fan 10-25-2018 10:20 PM

yes, it appears that I am feeling lucky

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 10:21 PM

I'm awake now

inDheart 10-25-2018 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653194)
I think Haku is just flat out town now, oh my god.

i don't know how you got here

i've seen haku be sarcastic before and i think you only get here if you think he can't do it at all as a wolf

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 10:25 PM

roundbox can you hmu with like.. a full picture of where you're at gamestate wise?

cause i see you making posts and they seem fine individually but i don't see you trying to build a worldview yet and its worrying.

DarkManticoreX2 10-25-2018 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond (Post 4653403)
What do you guys take for body aches, shaking, and cold sweats?

Asking for a friend

This is basically what I had.

Warm shower, NyQuil call off work tomorrow and sleep.

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hakulyte (Post 4653154)
I'm leaving in like 20 minutes and I most likely won't come back until the last 10-15min of EoD if I'm lucky and since I wouldn't have been able to catch up I'm going to be effectively useless.

So, you may as well just let me chill in deadchat.

I can't build cases this fast and my only free time is during nightchat when most players are not here.

I know this is haku we're talking about but his constant self-deprecation of his makes me read him wolfy, going for the pity strat

Charu 10-25-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4653454)
i don't know how you got here

i've seen haku be sarcastic before and i think you only get here if you think he can't do it at all as a wolf

That's exactly my angle with Haku at the moment.

the sun fan 10-25-2018 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653457)
I know this is haku we're talking about but his constant self-deprecation of his makes me read him wolfy, going for the pity strat

I really don't think he's trying to spin that, friend

Charu 10-25-2018 10:29 PM

Okay, I'm now going to pay attention to only this game for the next 30 or so minutes. I'm going to bed before EoD, so here we go.

MixMasterLar 10-25-2018 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653457)

I've seen him do that as town for as long as I have been playing

At best it's a null action for him

theknightsofneeee 10-25-2018 10:31 PM

when is EoD again?

1 am EST?

roundbox 10-25-2018 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653449)
who is most townie n y they the most townie

I don't see myself lynching Charu, thinking back on it, I don't see his claim coming from a wolf side, especially given he'd have to come up with the power of the role on the spot
as the first person in the game to talk about a role they had, it takes some serious guts to claim something that's not your standard seer/blocker/jailkeeper

Manti is off limits, we've discussed this

I don't want to touch wv. I was initially suspicious of him because of his backburner posts and shitposting which converted into me suspecting his dumbtells. interacting with him after his initial dumbtells only to be greeted with a bigger misunderstanding made it seem like he really didn't read the setup or engage with potential wolf chat

Charu 10-25-2018 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4653406)
I'll post a reads list when i have reads... I'm not gonna pull reads out of my ass for a list when most of them are just "uhhh idk tone????"

I feel like reads lists aren't even really a thing anymore, and if they are, it's usually a wolf trying to seem useful and make sure they give enough opinions

Are you not giving reads because of fear that people would start harping on you for not having commitments as seen by yours truly?

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 10:32 PM

it got better

Charu 10-25-2018 10:34 PM

I'm gonna ISO mellon again.

She was suspecting Roundbox beginning of D1, I want to read if that's actually changed because I don't remember any mention of Roundbox.

Watch it be like... something recent and I just didn't comprehend it, oops.

mellon_collie 10-25-2018 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653464)
Are you not giving reads because of fear that people would start harping on you for not having commitments as seen by yours truly?

I have been posting reads they're just kinda interspersed within my posts

I haven't made a push on anyone if that's what you mean because I haven't found anything on anyone suspicious enough to push on. If I had, I would

roundbox 10-25-2018 10:36 PM

my top suspicion dying n1 and then my 2nd suspicion reversing the table on me is hitting me harder than I thought

roundbox 10-25-2018 10:37 PM

can't say I remember the last time I was this disillusioned

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4653250)
your wording here implies a singular wolf ("a wolf" as opposed to "who are the wolves")

slip??

is this real?

DarkManticoreX2 10-25-2018 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4653469)
can't say I remember the last time I was this disillusioned

The last time you played a game without flips or concrete data.

roundbox 10-25-2018 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653470)
is this real?

is this @me or @sunfan
or @all

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 10:39 PM

ok it's not real

roundbox 10-25-2018 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4653471)
The last time you played a game without flips or concrete data.

the last time we had a non-cardflip game like this was one that TPS hosted with OOTC on and Haku ended up claiming seer to like 4 people within the first 15 minutes
I remember being pretty heated then when I woke up and the game ended

inDheart 10-25-2018 10:40 PM

i don't really feel like playing right at this moment, sorry

gimme a bit

backpack do your thing ig

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 10:40 PM

that was going to be a contender for the Weakest Slip Theory Read of All Time award

Charu 10-25-2018 10:43 PM

Okay yah, she hasn't mentioned roundbox today except for a "hello!!!"

Mellon, what's your stance on Roundbox currently?

I seriously can't get a read on Roundbox and it bugs me.

I can't think of a how he can be solid town here, but I can make up a theory where he could've just done a gutsy wolf play by bringing up game mechanics in a sort of vague-y way. What with bringing up prisoner dilemma stuff in comparison to this game unprompted, which I still think was only to get us thinkin', but that has never left my mind for possibility that he wanted one of us townies to slip up by saying we were something before night happened.

*Shrug* If I wanted to paint roundbox red, I'd go that route, but I don't think that's his intention at all this game, lol.

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4653264)

do you think his dumbtells are legit or not? I changed my mind on him for the moment

I'm not going to fall for dumbtells again

MixMasterLar 10-25-2018 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4653467)
I have been posting reads they're just kinda interspersed within my posts

So wait, you do have reads?

Post them again we all missed it, and like, say that instead of saying you don't have reads

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4653275)

I can lean this way, he gave me that "wolfbox" post and then put me in his townreads, so I'm not sure where that came from
I liked his overnight posts but I still have no idea when he decided to start townreading me. there's a good chance I missed this since I was brain afk yesterday essentially though

the wolfbox post was bait

you being town was a consequence of natural-feeling posting, idk how else to put it

I don't think I mentioend it in thread

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 10:50 PM

I've been pretty much ignoring fg and raeko so far so I'll probably need to do a reread on them because I don't really feel anything strong from anybody else at the moment

roundbox 10-25-2018 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653477)
I can't think of a how he can be solid town here, but I can make up a theory where he could've just done a gutsy wolf play by bringing up game mechanics in a sort of vague-y way. What with bringing up prisoner dilemma stuff in comparison to this game unprompted, which I still think was only to get us thinkin', but that has never left my mind for possibility that he wanted one of us townies to slip up by saying we were something before night happened.

the big story I made about Apple and Banana is a sequence from one of my favourite games (in my top 10). I saw a chance to flex its ego and thus the post happened. here's the link again (fun fact: the voice actor for the detective is Sojiro from Persona 5)

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 10:50 PM

my best lead atm is still WV and that's a problem

roundbox 10-25-2018 10:51 PM

if tforce was in this game, he'd understand where I was coming from 100%

MixMasterLar 10-25-2018 10:54 PM

Raeko

DarkManticoreX2 10-25-2018 10:54 PM

I’m gonna go through top reasons I townread/wolfteam people!

1. Mellonxcollie - idk kinda lame

2. indheart - townread solid breakdown of d1 movement that I would confirm myself if I was really digging to make sure the data lines up.

3. Wayward Vagabond - townread because people have a read on him linking him/Syhto and I liked reading over that particular theory and agreed with it.

4. DaBackpack - townread for asking charu not to be so opaque with his reads, but this could be narrative pushing to get charu lynched?

5. Precarious - dead suspect town

6. Roundbox - townish, got his read on me correct, but it was probably one of the easiest reads he’s ever had to make so not super high

7. Funnygirl555 - scummy? Seems no impact

8. DarkManticoreX2 - raging town

9. Charu - maybe townie role debacle probably good enough for now

10. Anti-Pearl/knee - townie? moderate impact player that feels like a possible advantageous floater. Generally have liked his posts.

11. Syhto - dead mindmeld chika

12. MML - has called me out on him not saying he wanted to lynch pearl, which was correct, but seems to be defensive and constantly on defense. Still leaning scummy I need to look for him making a push somewhere.

13. Sunfan - super meh play lots of placating coming from him can see why people are voting here and leaning lazy/scummy myself.

14. Hakulyte - im with dbp here. I’m not used to town Haku giving up or Angleing for the pity route. I feel caught wolf here.

Charu 10-25-2018 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653483)
my best lead atm is still WV and that's a problem

I wouldn't vote for WV on the count of he was actually prodding in the beginning of this phase. He hasn't anymore, but he was prodding without being prompted to.

Course, the otherside of that coin is he probably felt he needed to and was told by his WoLf partners.

...I wouldn't lynch him today.

mellon_collie 10-25-2018 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4653479)
So wait, you do have reads?

Post them again we all missed it, and like, say that instead of saying you don't have reads

is it really that hard to ISO someone who has less than 40 posts?

Basic gist: Neee, sunfan, funnygurl, haku towny

Manti slight town

leaves wolves between everyone left

the sun fan 10-25-2018 10:57 PM

I don't understand why roundbox is even townish for that, Manti

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4653327)
I'm sorry when did this fucking happen?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4653331)
Quote please
Like it really seems like people move up and down your list just at random.

I had MML as strong town because of his belligerence, which I know he can fake etc etc but it felt right at the time

but it kind of seems like he has a hair-trigger with it now and it makes it seem less genuine when he gets mad for no real reason

DarkManticoreX2 10-25-2018 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653489)
I don't understand why roundbox is even townish for that, Manti

I just like playing with roundbox and I don’t think he’s currently wolfy so he’s not a priority for me.

the sun fan 10-25-2018 10:59 PM

Haku being a caught wolf is like
just wrong

he's literally tried to play a game when he could not be anything other than a mech cleared wolf so

I really, really don't think its right to interpret those posts as him giving up as a wolf

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4653486)
4. DaBackpack - townread for asking charu not to be so opaque with his reads, but this could be narrative pushing to get charu lynched?

I've had charu as town, he's not a candidate today

the sun fan 10-25-2018 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4653491)
I just like playing with roundbox and I don’t think he’s currently wolfy so he’s not a priority for me.

the fuck

mellon_collie 10-25-2018 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653477)
Okay yah, she hasn't mentioned roundbox today except for a "hello!!!"

Mellon, what's your stance on Roundbox currently?

I seriously can't get a read on Roundbox and it bugs me.

*Shrug* If I wanted to paint roundbox red, I'd go that route, but I don't think that's his intention at all this game, lol.

Ughhhhhhhhh I really don't know about roundbox

He seems off this game to me and doesn't seem like he has that spark and fire within him to find the wolves. I don't see anything glaringly wolfy about his posts, but he hasn't done much to seem towny to me and seems like he might be being a bit lazy with his play. He seems slight wolf if I had to say right now

DarkManticoreX2 10-25-2018 11:00 PM

I could moderately see a FG/Haku/MML team right now and would be mildly surprised if the game didn’t end with the three of them dead.

First team of three that popped to me.

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653356)
He literally outed as a wolf in survivor because he was not happy with what his team was doing so I think this is a bad take.

yes this happend

roundbox 10-25-2018 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4653496)
I could moderately see a FG/Haku/MML team right now and would be mildly surprised if the game didn’t end with the three of them dead.

First team of three that popped to me.

do you think anyone else townreading haku (like myself) are wolfy, or is it just fg?

Charu 10-25-2018 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653490)
I had MML as strong town because of his belligerence, which I know he can fake etc etc but it felt right at the time

but it kind of seems like he has a hair-trigger with it now and it makes it seem less genuine when he gets mad for no real reason

See, I would go MML as well, but y'wanna know what is really holding me back from questioning his motives this phase?

One is because, I don't want to suddenly make him angry again

Two: this post

Quote:

Originally Posted by MixMasterLar (Post 4652706)
Buuuuuuuut you did

But you did.

And I know I've edited your post down to save space and you're thinking of saying that I'm taking things out of context and all that jazz but you've performed actions that by your own admission you ain't cool with.

I'm not sure how I'm suppose to feel about that contrast but I don't feel good about it. After the whole "My MixMasterLar vote wasn't serious" bit when that vote was totally fucking serious and proven so by your outrage at my one-liner I just feel like you're not super trustworthy this game.

This post is a part of a multi-quote post and.......... if he was doing this just to hide behind Syhto dying in the night so he had an alibi, this is a pretty great wolfplay that I honestly don't think he was nailing for, because he was kind of surprised to see her die in the night as well... which could be faked again, but STILL.

So why I wanted to vote him earlier or put him under wolf when asked by knee?

Selfish reasons, lets just leave it at that.

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653378)
Unless the outing came from like... some chat with someone on Discord???

Anyways, whatever happened, he MOST OF THE TIME tries to 100% keep going without getting irritated if he's wolfing.

it was OOTC game

I got pretty mad at him for it but we got the idol so it didn't matter

the sun fan 10-25-2018 11:05 PM

manti that's a horrid read on roundbox and I know that you know that

the sun fan 10-25-2018 11:06 PM

I'm not sure that it qualifies as a read to be honest

DarkManticoreX2 10-25-2018 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roundbox (Post 4653498)
do you think anyone else townreading haku (like myself) are wolfy, or is it just fg?

Feels like everyone is flipping around the “Haku giving up” “haku being caught wolf” line and ending up on different sides. I’m not sure it’s scummy I just think people are interpreting it differently.

There was a post that FG made that made something in my brain snaplink them together lemme find.

Charu 10-25-2018 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4653495)
Ughhhhhhhhh I really don't know about roundbox

He seems off this game to me and doesn't seem like he has that spark and fire within him to find the wolves. I don't see anything glaringly wolfy about his posts, but he hasn't done much to seem towny to me and seems like he might be being a bit lazy with his play. He seems slight wolf if I had to say right now

Hrmm...

...You're not just saying he could be wolf because of what I just brought up, are ya?

DarkManticoreX2 10-25-2018 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653501)
manti that's a horrid read on roundbox and I know that you know that

I know but I’ll deal with rb if I feel like rb is a problem and I don’t currently think rb is a problem.

If you think he’s a problem case him. Don’t ask me to do it for you.

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4653409)

when backpack first posted this i thought he was calling this shot rather than just observing something, which would mean he's abandoning his charu read, but like, he doesn't seem too bothered by it

no, that was me saying that prec vote was a bad idea because it was a CFD and possibly coordinated to get charu or somebody else saved

the sun fan 10-25-2018 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkManticoreX2 (Post 4653505)
I know but I’ll deal with rb if I feel like rb is a problem and I don’t currently think rb is a problem.

If you think he’s a problem case him. Don’t ask me to do it for you.

dog, I never asked you to do something for me chill with that

I've picked my line today anyways

Charu 10-25-2018 11:10 PM

My TWG self is saying to stay here until 1AM

My real life self is saying go to bed so I'm not tired and feeling like doo-doo.

What do

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4653412)
sunfan also made a series of posts picking at prec's reads which i think added to the rush of the tdome, which is aaaaa

i think raeko and dbp don't look good there, and mml is either fine or playing well if wolf to make that one post to charu about his vote

dabackpack how bout

read above

mellon_collie 10-25-2018 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653504)
Hrmm...

...You're not just saying he could be wolf because of what I just brought up, are ya?

You asked me my opinion and gave your opinion in the same post, you didn't really give me a chance to say my own opinion without accusing me of this

Charu 10-25-2018 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4653510)
You asked me my opinion and gave your opinion in the same post, you didn't really give me a chance to say my own opinion without accusing me of this

I suppose not, but would you honestly have still said round could be wolfin' if I didn't include it you think?

mellon_collie 10-25-2018 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Charu (Post 4653511)
I suppose not, but would you honestly have still said round could be wolfin' if I didn't include it you think?

yes... lol

Charu 10-25-2018 11:14 PM

I mean, that was my opinion D1 as well, so it's not like you didn't see it before, lol.

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mellon_collie (Post 4653443)
Precarious (5): theknightsofneee, mellon_collie, Charu, thesunfan, Syhto

The wagon looks pretty clean from my perspective so I would like to think it was a hit, but obviously we have no way of knowing. I'm going to assume it wasn't a hit just for safety sake but I want to believe it was a hit.

I agree that the wagon looks clean but at the same time I don't think prec was a hit

but I also don't think Charu is a wolf

so the CFD really is just ????????????????????????????? to me

inDheart 10-25-2018 11:15 PM

i put it in my big post but i'll reiterate it here

what are thoughts about mml going "fucking why" to charu voting prec

he doesn't need to care as a wolf if prec's town in like, a lot of worlds, i think. it would just be making a show of charu not voting on the mml-approved wagon or something otherwise

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 11:16 PM

the one sketch person on that wagon is raeko but she her vote was on prec for a long time iirc, so i don't think she caused a vote rush onto him

I don't really know how to read this

the sun fan 10-25-2018 11:17 PM

I encourage people to iso raeko
there really isn't much there

tbh people are normally jumping down her throat about the way that she plays and I'm not seeing it this game and I really don't know why. I think people are just overlooking her more than anything else, because I don't really think that I can believe people just decided to stop bugging her about her lack of presence, irregardless of the stances people have on whether or not those reads were shit or not

anyways

iso her if you haven't it'd take 10 minutes at the absolute most, and you'll see why I think she's a good lynch for today

she's also floating which I do legitimately think is a lot more wolfy for her than townie

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4653515)

he doesn't need to care as a wolf if prec's town in like, a lot of worlds, i think. it would just be making a show of charu not voting on the mml-approved wagon or something otherwise

to feign engagement

Charu 10-25-2018 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaBackpack (Post 4653514)
I agree that the wagon looks clean but at the same time I don't think prec was a hit

but I also don't think Charu is a wolf

so the CFD really is just ????????????????????????????? to me

What about my wagon? One of 'em has to have a wolf on 'em.

the sun fan 10-25-2018 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4653515)

I think Lar, and especially to charu given some things that were said and have been said, could do this as a wolf

DarkManticoreX2 10-25-2018 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 (Post 4653240)
i'm down to talk w/ you during nightchat. nights are lit less things to catch up on

i'm not used to haku like... giving up... and for some reason his posting is coming off as insincere to me. however, i don't think he's worth offing today due to his inability to be here for eod. i think i usually have a good handle on haku though, and i don't this time around, which is why i'm leaning not town atm

This post.

FG says haku’s Posting is coming off as insincere to her and then says she doesn’t think he’s worth killing due to his inability to be here at EOD.

Haku will pretty much never be here for EOD so this is just an excuse to not vote him to me.

DaBackpack 10-25-2018 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by inDheart (Post 4653451)
idk what manting means

when you look what else dbp has done this phase i don't think it accomplishes many goals set out here

there's a chance it's just due to irl being busy, because he implied he worked straight through overnight on that presentation, but he's mainly poked wv, shaded haku and not really dug into myself or those voting patterns for himself

the other sense is he wants other people to do those things, which goes back to town dad vibe

he has similar views on the game state to sunfan, which feels too comfortable when he also hasn't done the work, like he's lacking a natural uncertainty here

I slept from 9am-11pm

I know that's impossible to validate but that's just what happened

mellon_collie 10-25-2018 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the sun fan (Post 4653517)
irregardless

don't trust this man